Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2005, 10:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

Whoa i didnt even realize they have been dating for 6 months thats really serious relationship and i think its gonna be a abig eyeopener to Logan that he is really serious about this girl. And is itnt this also Rory longest contous relationship i mean with Dean they were dating for a xhile but there were all those breaks and jess was only like 3 or 4 months ... correct me if im wrong.
Old 10-09-2005, 10:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Linn
I hope Logan has noticed Rory's lack of jewellery
Yeah... that would be something good to give her for their six month anniversary. It could be something engraved 'I love you' in it. And it would be like the first time he'd 'said' it to her. But that's not likely to happen. With the rift and everything...
Old 10-09-2005, 10:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

I dont think rory dated anyone for 6 months,,,,
dean mayb if u count the break up and getting back to gether mayb that add up 2 six monts,,,,i think jess left star hallows in 2/3 months after dating her...
What i think was wrong wit dean was...even if u were having problems go slove it with ur wife before u have sex with another women...and for rory i would have wanted that divorce certificate first...
Lets see how long logan lasts considering his the guy she stayed with the longest...
i think 6 months and then wedding talk just freaks both of them out causing a rift..l and the of course jess might be a plus point

LUKE: I think so.

LORELAI: 'Cause it seems so much more comfortable. [Pause.] We should drink Zima and have sex every single night.
Old 10-09-2005, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

Rory was with Dean all of season 2, wasn't she? Or am I remembering wrong. That equals more than six months.
Old 10-09-2005, 11:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gevi
Yeah... that would be something good to give her for their six month anniversary. It could be something engraved 'I love you' in it. And it would be like the first time he'd 'said' it to her. But that's not likely to happen. With the rift and everything...
I would love that. But I agree with you that's not very likely to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujubee
Rory was with Dean all of season 2, wasn't she? Or am I remembering wrong. That equals more than six months.
I think she was and they didn't break up until episode 7 or so in season three. Roy was interested in Jess during that time so it's doesn't feel lika a year.
Old 10-09-2005, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

Well I hope Rory and Logan will stay together for at least a while...don't let Jess mess it up ASP!

Old 10-09-2005, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

My head hurts from trying to interpret posts...

Scotch is whiskey that's made in Scotland - or so my bartender sis tells me. We're turning into a bunch of drunks here
Old 10-09-2005, 11:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsher

Scotch is whiskey that's made in Scotland - or so my bartender sis tells me. We're turning into a bunch of drunks here
Logan must have a bad influence on us too! (Just kidding!)
Old 10-09-2005, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsher

Yep. And bourbon is whiskey made in Tennessee. There's also regular old whiskey.
Old 10-09-2005, 11:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

somehow i dont think rory brings up the 6 month anniversary thing becasue if you go back Dean was the one who had to remind rory about the anniversaries and she didnt celebrate them with jess at all. so maybe the only reason rory celebrated the anniversaries with dean was because dean reminded her and wanted to himself. so i dont think that rory and logan will be celebrating there anniversary unless logan brings it up which is unlikely.

ot: i love or avie picture thingy iamsher
Old 10-09-2005, 11:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeemy
somehow i dont think rory brings up the 6 month anniversary thing becasue if you go back Dean was the one who had to remind rory about the anniversaries and she didnt celebrate them with jess at all. so maybe the only reason rory celebrated the anniversaries with dean was because dean reminded her and wanted to himself. so i dont think that rory and logan will be celebrating there anniversary unless logan brings it up which is unlikely.
Don't kill my hope

Hollie, what happend to your site?
Old 10-09-2005, 11:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Linn
Don't kill my hope

Hollie, what happend to your site?
I wonder that too. I read somewhere that Holli had lost interest in Rory and Logan. Am I right ? I hope not though. Her sites are so great!
Old 10-09-2005, 11:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ok! I FINALLY got to catch up on episodes 2-4 (moving sucks) and man....

I was really not impressed with the nursing home scene. The banter was so awkward and Logan/Matt seemed to be smiling at really weird moments. Not to mention, Rory/Alexis' pull away M.O.

Am I just picky and mean? Or did that scene kind of bug you? I feel like the chemistry between the two characters has gone downhill. It was so riveting last season...and now.... Logan/Matt doesn't seem as comfortable with his character this season as he was last season.
Old 10-09-2005, 12:04 PM
Extreme Fan

I thought he was excellent in the bar scene. He had so many diffrent facial expressions.

Unfortunally Alexis is pulling away more and more for each episode. It's sad

I thought his laught a bit to much at the nursing home though. Maybe he just thought Rory haveing CS at a nursing home was funny.
Old 10-09-2005, 12:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Matt *was* smiling a little much and in odd places in the nursing home scene, but I chalked it up to being early in the season so they hadn't gotten in the groove yet, and he potentially had jet lag that was making him loopy Overall, though, I blame any lack of chemistry this season on Alexis more than Matt. I don't think there's really been a lack of chemistry to a big extent though. I've always noticed the way Alexis pulls away, etc. but this season it seems alot more obvious - pulling away from the hugs, kisses, her facial expressions, just her body language as a whole.