Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2005, 11:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread Deb and great title Dr.Stupid

Happy birthday Caitlin
Old 10-08-2005, 11:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

man, great title. have you guys checked roryandlogan.net and illusive? the site has been suspended. what gives?

Salute to Snowflakie06 for my avi.
Old 10-09-2005, 12:35 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm such a bad girl! Somebody knock some sense into me. I blaim it on the lack of Illusive (not Holli). When Illusive is down or I get extremely bored I go looking around on ff.net for something new and interesting to read. My goodness! You would not believe the Logan hate on that site! There's so many new stories blaming all of Rory's problems on him saying if he didn't exist GG would be the same as it was and all this crap. Focusing on the sophie love....*hummm*

I miss Intense and Illusive. Hope everything's okay with Holli.

Alright, g'night guys! It's time that I finally head to bed.

ETA: If someone was brave enough, they should post a story on ff.net about R/L that ends up with Lorelai admitting that Logan was the best thing that happened to Rory. And in the summary make it seem like an anti-logan story. Yup, that'd be funny, although a little mean.
Old 10-09-2005, 04:25 AM
Master Fan

Goodmorning....or Good Afternoon actually(here in Holland). We need some more Sophie I agree
btw thnx for the new thread I like the new title

Old 10-09-2005, 05:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyed_18
I'm such a bad girl! Somebody knock some sense into me. I blaim it on the lack of Illusive (not Holli). When Illusive is down or I get extremely bored I go looking around on ff.net for something new and interesting to read. My goodness! You would not believe the Logan hate on that site! There's so many new stories blaming all of Rory's problems on him saying if he didn't exist GG would be the same as it was and all this crap. Focusing on the sophie love....*hummm*
I KNOW! These people need to get a grip.He did not ask her to take the internship. He did not ask Rory to quit. Hell, if he could he wouldnt want her to meet his family at all. She was the one who insisted. So I dont see why they're blaming him. And by the way, if Logan did not exist in GG then it would be someone else. And ASP would have found another storyline to make Rory quit school and create the mother-daughter rift.It could have been Jess or Dean or any other new guy that is introduced. People would always have their opinions on certain things. It's either the love it or hate it.

Personally. I think Matt is doing a great job because he is portraying Logan as he should be and people are getting riled up by him. Any publicity is good publicity.

Salute to Snowflakie06 for my avi.
Old 10-09-2005, 05:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Good morning everyone!

I spent all yesterday watching my Season 2 DVD's and coming on here for updates. There weren't many updates here yesterday, so that should be our goal to correct today ok?

Thanks Deb! for the new thread and great title Dr. Stupid, Happy Birthday to Caitlin! Anyone else I need to single out?

Oh and Sher I think somehow I caught your cold. Tips on how to get rid of it?

Ooh and before I forget I have a question: Ok so about a year ago I got the Season 1 DVD set and the disc 4 skipped a little, but it didn't bother me so I didn't do anything about it...now it's skipping more and more. Anyone have any ideas of what I can do to just get a new disc 4? I was thinking of sending a letter to the distributers telling them that I am happy to pay for a new disc 4 if they will send me one I just don't want to have to go out and buy a whole new Season 1 set when all of my other disc's are fine.

Only two more days until a new eppy!
Old 10-09-2005, 06:40 AM
Supreme Fan

morning everyone

Caitlin
Old 10-09-2005, 06:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Happy birthday, Caitlin! Hope it's great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artist978
If you go to the WB website for GG there's a pict. of MH laughing or something. Don't know if you guys talked about it but I was wondering why he's all cheery.
I think that might be a shot of Mitchum just talking/laughing with his buddies at the party - not with the Gilmores - before the confrontation. It looks like Richard takes him aside to a separate room when he talks to him.
Old 10-09-2005, 07:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolamegs
I think that might be a shot of Mitchum just talking/laughing with his buddies at the party - not with the Gilmores - before the confrontation. It looks like Richard takes him aside to a separate room when he talks to him.
I think so too.

I hope we will get the episode desribtion for 6.07 tomorrow.

In two weeks we will get the promo for 6.08. The chanches of Milo being in the promo is very high, I think.
Old 10-09-2005, 07:24 AM
Supreme Fan

i just hopped over to SpoilerFix they too are having website problems they say its due to heavy traffic these days, I think that could be Holli's website probs as well, i guess the spoiler whores just need as much info as we can get so we go everywhere and see everything.
Old 10-09-2005, 07:27 AM
Extreme Fan

^I hope the reason isn't that she has posted clips or transcripts from the episodes.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniGuini89
Oh and Sher I think somehow I caught your cold. Tips on how to get rid of it?
EGH! I didn't take anything for my cold. I just let it run its course - but do drink lots of liquids. Hubby is sick now and he's taking Contact C - totally knocks him out for a good 8 hrs.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsher
EGH! I didn't take anything for my cold. I just let it run its course - but do drink lots of liquids. Hubby is sick now and he's taking Contact C - totally knocks him out for a good 8 hrs.
Thanks. I've been drinking tea like there's no tomorrow!
Old 10-09-2005, 09:06 AM
Extreme Fan

I just realized that Rory and Logan could have their six months anniversary before Jess comes back. (5.19 aired april 19.)

Maybe this makes them think about how serious their relationship is.

I guess it's hopeing to much for it to be mentioned.
Old 10-09-2005, 09:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Linn
I just realized that Rory and Logan could have their six months anniversary before Jess comes back. (5.19 aired april 19.)

Maybe this makes them think about how serious their relationship is.

I guess it's hopeing to much for it to be mentioned.
You never know. They mentioned it when Rory and Dean had their anniversaries...although they also broke up on their 3 month anniversary...uh oh