Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2005, 09:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Linn
I just realized that Rory and Logan could have their six months anniversary before Jess comes back. (5.19 aired april 19.)

Maybe this makes them think about how serious their relationship is.

I guess it's hopeing to much for it to be mentioned.
Hey everyone !

Maybe it is what Rory tells Logan that surprises him ? He may not have realised that it has been going on for so long. Time passes by so fast when you have fun and when your in love, you don't even realise it.
Old 10-09-2005, 09:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I just realized that Rory and Logan could have their six months anniversary before Jess comes back. (5.19 aired april 19.)

Maybe this makes them think about how serious their relationship is.

I guess it's hopeing to much for it to be mentioned.
OMG i didnt think of that....maybe that freaks logan out and the problems between logan and rory arnt jess its there been dating six monts

LUKE: I think so.

LORELAI: 'Cause it seems so much more comfortable. [Pause.] We should drink Zima and have sex every single night.
Old 10-09-2005, 09:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gevi
Hey everyone !

Maybe it is what Rory tells Logan that surprises him ? He may not have realised that it has been going on for so long. Time passes by so fast when you have fun and when your in love, you don't even realise it.
If he forgets how long time they have been togheter he could always ask his sister because I'm sure she will remember when she got engaged.

I think that article said something that jess has written a book, thanks her and that will cause a rift between Rory and Logan.

But I do think that the six month anniversary will stress them and makes them think about what is going to happen to them in the future and thoughta like that might add to the tailspin
Old 10-09-2005, 09:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
If he forgets how long time they have been togheter he could always ask his sister because I'm sure she will remember when she got engaged.

I think that article said something that jess has written a book, thanks her and that will cause a rift between Rory and Logan.

But I do think that the six month anniversary will stress them and makes them think about what is going to happen to them in the future and thoughta like that might add to the tailspin
Right! It's just that if I remember correctly, Rory is supposed to tell Logan something that surprises him. I just thought it could be it.

I wonder if we're ever going to see his sister again on the show. I liked her.

I had a question : I always thought that Paris was rich. How come she is in desperate need of money now? I mean when did it happen? Did they even mention something about why she doesn't have money anymore? Anyway. I'm really looking forward to her conversation with Rory thuesday.
Old 10-09-2005, 09:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gevi
I had a question : I always thought that Paris was rich. How come she is in desperate need of money now? I mean when did it happen? Did they even mention something about why she doesn't have money anymore? Anyway. I'm really looking forward to her conversation with Rory thuesday.
Something happend to Paris' parents. They have fled the country. I think this was during the fourth season. I don't remeber so well and I have seen less then half that season so I might be wrong.
Old 10-09-2005, 10:02 AM
Supreme Fan

!

Morning everyone! Thanks for starting the thread Debbie

6 month anniversary....I like it....very plausible

ETA: Happy Birthday Caitlin!
Old 10-09-2005, 10:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Something happend to Paris' parents. They have fled the country. I think this was during the fourth season. I don't remeber so well and I have seen less then half that season so I might be wrong.
Okay thanks! I guess I'll have to continue to watch my season 4 dvds that I just bought. I'll have my answer sooner or later.

I'm so sad that there's going to be a rift between them (Damn Jess!), even if it's impossible not to have one with all of the things they have to deal with. I just hope that if they break them up, they'll be back together in no time.
Old 10-09-2005, 10:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

What do you give someone for a 6 month anniversary...Scotch or Whiskey?
Old 10-09-2005, 10:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Stupid
What do you give someone for a 6 month anniversary...Scotch or Whiskey?
Well Scotch is whiskey

I hope Logan takes her to a play Rory wants to see or something.

It would be funny if Rory gave Logan a sweater

It must be hard to give Logan a present since he can by everything he wants.
Old 10-09-2005, 10:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

I learn something new every day, I'm more of a vodka person.
Old 10-09-2005, 10:12 AM
Supreme Fan

I thought Rory was giving him a sweater?
Old 10-09-2005, 10:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Okay sorry if I'm really dense or something but is it some kind of tradition to give alcohol on a six month anniversary???
Old 10-09-2005, 10:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think there's a traditional six month anniversary gift if there is it's probably not alcohol, it was just a sad attempt at being funny.
Old 10-09-2005, 10:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Stupid
I don't think there's a traditional six month anniversary gift if there is it's probably not alcohol, it was just a sad attempt at being funny.
Well at least you're making me laugh now! Haha! I'm sorry.
Old 10-09-2005, 10:17 AM
Extreme Fan

I hope Logan has noticed Rory's lack of jewellery
Closed Thread   Post New Thread