Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2015, 06:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade4813 (View Post)
Thanks!

Nuclear Man probably is Firestorm. I'm trying to figure out the other two. Crazy for you...Reverse Flash? And I'm blanking a bit on The Sound and the Fury. I feel like there's someone really obvious that could be, but it's been a long day and it's just not coming to me.
I think the fury may still have something to do with Firestorm given the name of the comics featuring the character so maybe Ronnie will be in that ep too. Not sure about The Sound though.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 01-02-2015, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban1o (View Post)
or some reason I feel Crazy for You will be Valentines Day themed lol.

Of course, it wouldn't be politically correct but could it be about Firestorm having another person in his head (two people fused as one or whatever)?
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:49 PM
Absolute Fan

"The Sound" is definitely in relation to Pied Piper, I think. "Crazy for You" could also involve PP, particularly since we know he uses hypnotism through music. Maybe he hypnotizes Barry...which may or may not have something to do with Barry singing in the episode. GG did tweet about singing karaoke during the time they were filming 1.12.

As for Linda, I don't think she's here just to prop Iris. For one, her and Barry will have scenes outside of Iris, starting with them apparently meeting in a bar. Secondly, Linda is a reporter at the CC Picture News, which probably means we'll see her do some actual reporting, lol. Also, with Wally showing up at some point (Berlanti confirmed that already), there's a strong possibility Linda will play a bigger role in future stories. Perhaps that's why they chose her and not some random, new character...the latter of which would suggest that the writers wanted someone just to serve as a prop. Whatever the case, I'm glad she'll be on the show and am looking forward to her interaction with Barry and Iris.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the new thread and new info!
Old 01-03-2015, 12:53 AM
Master Fan

Linda is Barry new love interest. She is not there to prop Iris. Au contraire!

From the new titles, seems like we're in for lots of Firestorm

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-03-2015, 05:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Well Linda befriends Iris as well and I'm sure their relationship will give us some insight into how Iris feels about Barry. We'll probably even see Iris jealous or uncomfortable with Barry/Linda's relationship. I just don't think Linda is here merely to serve as a prop.

On another note, I had forgotten that Luc Roderique was cast as Firestorm as well and will be making his debut in episode 10. Maybe we see him helping Flash instead of Ronnie OR maybe they'll both appear in the episode. I know there's been some speculation about Stein dying and Luc's Firestorm eventually merging with Ronnie. Perhaps episode 10 is the setup to that...or not. lol Will be interesting to see what the writers have planned.
Old 01-03-2015, 06:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
On another note, I had forgotten that Luc Roderique was cast as Firestorm as well and will be making his debut in episode 10. Maybe we see him helping Flash instead of Ronnie OR maybe they'll both appear in the episode. I know there's been some speculation about Stein dying and Luc's Firestorm eventually merging with Ronnie. Perhaps episode 10 is the setup to that...or not. lol Will be interesting to see what the writers have planned.
Yeah I remember that! That's why I'm pretty sure Ronnie is in episode 10 as well
Old 01-04-2015, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

A lot of Firestorm...
too much perhaps?
Old 01-04-2015, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

too much? We've barely seen him. They can't never be too much of Firestorm.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-05-2015, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Judging by the title of Episode 10, "Revenge of the Rogues," Barry won't get a breather after his battle with Reverse-Flash. Wentworth Miller warns that as Captain Cold teams with Heat Wave (Prison Break's Dominic Purcell) to stop the speedster, the foes "aren't friends, but they do have a kind of intimacy." Cisco - who's getting a brother! - will face Cold's fury when the villain's sis, Lisa Snart (Tomorrow People's Peyton List), uses her wiles on S.T.A.R. Labs' geek boy. Meanwhile, Caitlin - reeling from her "dead" fiance's reappearance - may be led down a questionable path. "There are some moments - maybe she goes back to a bar? maybe she makes some bad decisions? - that are really fun," Danielle Panabaker teases. Also on tap: Star Wars' Mark Hamill reprises his '90s Flash role as The Trickster; Grant Gustin sings (courtesy of the Pied Piper?) and (accidental) time travel makes its debut.
Winter TV Spoilers 2015 | TVLine
Old 01-05-2015, 08:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Judging by the title of Episode 10, "Revenge of the Rogues," Barry won't get a breather after his battle with Reverse-Flash. Wentworth Miller warns that as Captain Cold teams with Heat Wave (Prison Break's Dominic Purcell) to stop the speedster, the foes "aren't friends, but they do have a kind of intimacy." Cisco - who's getting a brother! - will face Cold's fury when the villain's sis, Lisa Snart (Tomorrow People's Peyton List), uses her wiles on S.T.A.R. Labs' geek boy. Meanwhile, Caitlin - reeling from her "dead" fiance's reappearance - may be led down a questionable path. "There are some moments - maybe she goes back to a bar? maybe she makes some bad decisions? - that are really fun," Danielle Panabaker teases. Also on tap: Star Wars' Mark Hamill reprises his '90s Flash role as The Trickster; Grant Gustin sings (courtesy of the Pied Piper?) and (accidental) time travel makes its debut.
Winter TV Spoilers 2015 | TVLine
Old 01-05-2015, 08:56 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban1o (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 01-05-2015, 03:48 PM
Absolute Fan

So are Caitlin's "bad decisions" how she gets captured by CC and HW or are they referring to something that happens later?

Can't wait for the accidental time travel and who/what that involves.
Old 01-05-2015, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for all the new info.
Old 01-06-2015, 05:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Ditto on being really pumped for the accidental time travel. Sounds like 1B is gonna be a lot more fun than 1A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
too much? We've barely seen him. They can't never be too much of Firestorm.
IKR?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread