Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2015, 01:33 AM
Addicted Fan

No problem, guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
I was just thinking about how we have zero info or filming pics of Tom/Harrison/Eobard. We just know that Tom is still a regular. So weird.
Unless we have proof of him being out of the country, I wouldn't worry about it. All we know is that he's not chilling at STAR anymore...which was expected.

I'm hoping him and Iris cross paths at some point. He's very likely going to "kill" her in the next couple of seasons and it's not gonna be nearly as interesting if they never interact leading up to it.
Old 09-08-2015, 03:33 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
Thank you . My OCD was kicking in .

It's Tuesday, it's gotta be today. Give us the damn trailer!

I was just thinking about how we have zero info or filming pics of Tom/Harrison/Eobard. We just know that Tom is still a regular. So weird.
Random theory: What if Cisco incorporated Gideon into the STAR Labs computer system to allow access from anywhere in the building, but it turns out that Eobard downloaded himself into Gideon, and maybe shows up as just a hologram for now (since he's sneaky, and you know he'll find a way to make himself corporeal eventually).

He could still be at STAR Labs in a way, but can't actually leave the building. That may be why we haven't seen TC filming.
Old 09-08-2015, 06:27 AM
New Fan

So I been watching Vixen seed and there up too episode 3 now if any one want to see
Barry and Cisco in animation there adorable and I hope to see Mari in both Arrow
The Flash .Star lab in animation is the cutest thing ever.love to see them bring in Iris
Caitlin Black Canary think they all fit right in as a female super league
Old 09-08-2015, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Following last May's wormhole cliffhanger, the first DC character to take on the Flash title — Jay Garrick (Masters of Sex's Teddy Sears) — arrives from the past and becomes a mentor to Barry. But what about the man who guided him until now? "Harrison Wells will be back, but he's going to be a very different Harrison Wells than we've seen before," exec producer Gabrielle Stanton previews. But how (or should we say, from where/when?) will he return? "We've got other worlds. We've got other timelines. All I'm going to say is he's from one of those places," the EP replies with a laugh. Elsewhere, Iris is dealing with Eddie's death by throwing herself into her work, so Barry's eye may turn to police officer Patty Spivot (One Tree Hill's Shantel VanSanten), who "becomes a 'What if?'" possibility for the young hero.

BONUS SPOILER!: Caitlin's new hubby Ronnie "is going to play a big role in [her] development" – did anyone else feel a chill? – while Cisco's Vibe journey will take on "a slower burn," Stanton teases.
Fall TV Spoilers 2015: Exclusive Scoop On 43 Season Premieres | TVLine
Old 09-08-2015, 09:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Is it just me or are they making it sound like Caitlin will become KF before Cisco becomes Vibe? But they said Caitlin won't become KF this season? So is that her story arc this season? Slowly slipping to be KF all season, possibly unintentionally triggered by working with Ronnie? (I also don't expect her to become KF this season because she described that as a "slow burn" at DC.)

Last edited by Jade4813; 09-08-2015 at 09:57 AM
Old 09-08-2015, 11:29 AM
Addicted Fan

I don't expect them to give away when Caitlin becomes KF though, so there is that. We did get the spoiler about KF during ep5 filming. And DP is excited for ep7... I wouldn't be too shocked if she becomes KF to some capacity by mid season tbh.

Just saying, because they've been tight lipped about anything with DP, but she has been filming a lot. And her talking points at sdcc were about KF...
Old 09-08-2015, 01:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT!

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 09-08-2015, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Flash Producer Talks Dr. Wells' Return for Season 2 - SuperHeroHype

Dr. Wells will return for The Flash season two, but who will it be?

Though Dr. Wells pulled the old “disappear forever” trick at the end of the first season of The Flash, you can never count out a comic book supervillain. It was previously confirmed that Tom Cavanagh will continue to be a regular on the series, but now executive producer Gabrielle Stanton has offered a new clue about where he’ll come from.

“Harrison Wells will be back, but he’s going to be a very different Harrison Wells than we’ve seen before,” Stanton tells TVLine. “We’ve got other worlds. We’ve got other timelines. All I’m going to say is he’s from one of those places.”

i figured he would be back from another timeline
Old 09-08-2015, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

Candice Patton Interview: All Things Iris West
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 09-08-2015, 04:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
I don't expect them to give away when Caitlin becomes KF though, so there is that. We did get the spoiler about KF during ep5 filming. And DP is excited for ep7... I wouldn't be too shocked if she becomes KF to some capacity by mid season tbh.

Just saying, because they've been tight lipped about anything with DP, but she has been filming a lot. And her talking points at sdcc were about KF...
I'm torn on that, though. On the one hand, I see your point. But wouldn't you think that her becoming KF would be a BIG draw? Possibly the biggest draw for her character? Even people who don't care two beans about shipping want to see Killer Frost. If they are passing up the ability to cash in on that, I'd say that was a mistake.

And to a certain extent, it's like hiding the ball on Benedict Cumberbatch playing Khan. We all KNEW that's what was happening. It made no sense not to try to cash in on it.

Anyway, her talking points being all about KF make sense because that is the story for her character that I think the most people are excited to see. It's why those are the questions (outside of shipping) she gets the most. Which is why I HOPE that isn't the case here. If hope that, when it's time for KF, they promote the hell out of it and maybe even have her be the big bad for a half a season or so.

Eta: Thank you for the Iris spoilers! The more I see about her story, the harder the wait for S2 becomes!
Old 09-08-2015, 05:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade4813 (View Post)
I'm torn on that, though. On the one hand, I see your point. But wouldn't you think that her becoming KF would be a BIG draw? Possibly the biggest draw for her character? Even people who don't care two beans about shipping want to see Killer Frost. If they are passing up the ability to cash in on that, I'd say that was a mistake.

And to a certain extent, it's like hiding the ball on Benedict Cumberbatch playing Khan. We all KNEW that's what was happening. It made no sense not to try to cash in on it.

Anyway, her talking points being all about KF make sense because that is the story for her character that I think the most people are excited to see. It's why those are the questions (outside of shipping) she gets the most. Which is why I HOPE that isn't the case here. If hope that, when it's time for KF, they promote the hell out of it and maybe even have her be the big bad for a half a season or so.
Yeah, I agree. But I think it's gonna be a drawn out 2-part process. First she has to have her incident and become a meta, and from there it's gonna be a long time before she starts wearing a costume and ice villainy. When DP said KF is gonna be slow burn, I just assume the part between the accident and running havoc in a costume is gonna be the long stretch.

But I'm counting on the accident happening before mid-season. Then they'll promote KF for 2B, hopefully.

Last edited by ParsD; 09-08-2015 at 05:33 PM
Old 09-08-2015, 06:13 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 09-08-2015, 06:14 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Quote:
"Mama West has been absent from Iris' life for a very long time. She was told one thing and something else entirely happened and was gone for a completely different reason and that comes to shock to Iris."
Just like most of us thought -- going by the speculation that Joe told Iris Mama West was dead.

I can't wait to see all hell break loose. I'm going to assume that Barry had no part in this, and supports Iris 100%.
Old 09-08-2015, 06:32 PM
Loyal Fan

if he actually told her she was dead and she wasn't, i'd think that'd almost be too much to forgive. unless Mama West wanted him to tell her she was dead.

i hope this drama brings Barry/Iris closer together.
Old 09-08-2015, 07:21 PM
Total Fan

First look at Jay Garrick (and Adam "Edge" Copeland as Atom Smasher) -- but still not a full-length trailer:

Last edited by Elektra; 09-08-2015 at 07:36 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread