Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2015, 06:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Finally! They actually managed to make Shantel look a little nerdy
seems boring though, but we'll see.
Jay! His voice! I'm so ready.

That trailer's not enough though.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 09-10-2015, 06:23 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspuffyfan (View Post)
yeah, but if they give him a "real" son, won't that also kind of diminish the Joe/Barry relationship that was so great about the first season?
I don't think so personally.. its different, i mean nothings going to overshadow Barry and i think it makes for a story where Wally could be jealous over the relationship J/B have which could be the cause of his sass and rebellionā€¦ Iris can reel him in but like i said, it depends how they play it out

---

WE FINALLY GOT A TRAILER!!! GOOD!!!

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 09-10-2015, 06:35 PM
Passionate Fan

I agree. Barry/Joe are solid. I don't think Joe having an actual son will overshadow that relationship. If anything, I see Wally maybe being jealous at first and then he and Barry becoming closer. Barry and Joe have the kind of relationship where Barry would definitely try to help Joe and Wally foster a relationship so they'd probably all grow close.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 09-10-2015, 06:38 PM
Addicted Fan

I wish I cared about Barry/Joe more. There was too much of them last season, and they got cheesy and boring by the end. Now I'm just

The only family relationships I'm looking forward to are within the West family and Iris/Barry/Wally stuff.
Old 09-10-2015, 06:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Half of those scenes are recycle....it looks like those scenes are mostly from episode 1 and 2, im disappointed tbh I like the arrow trailer better than this and I don't even watch that show sigh but at least there's new stuff in there

Last edited by NewsFlash; 09-10-2015 at 07:10 PM
Old 09-10-2015, 06:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Barry and Joe are one of my fave relationships on the show, so looking forward to whatever scenes we have of them. Grant and Jesse work well together.

Extended trailer looks good!!
Old 09-10-2015, 06:54 PM
Master Fan

I love the extended trailer. At first glance, I really like what they've done with Patty. She's goal-driven with a personal stake in the metahuman drama. I can't wait for her backstory. They should be able to do some great things with this character. I love the way Barry smiled at her. Aww. I wonder if she'll start off very focused on her job with no interest in romance.

I also like the idea of Barry/Jay. Apparently, he will help nurture Barry's heroic side while Barry helps bring out his human side. It could provide what Barry/Joe usually do especially if Joe will be wrapped up in family drama and the police side of things.

Wally has authority issues... well, we'll see how this gets handled and he's introduced into the group. Hopefully, we'll see sufficient growth in Barry prior to his arrival so we can easily believe he can keep the kid in line.

Zoom... the all-powerful villain. I'll wait and see.

I was iffy about the multiverse but they seem to be doing it in a sensible way. So far, I'm loving these promos.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 09-10-2015, 07:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsFlash (View Post)
half of those scenes are recycle....it looks those scenes are mostly from episode 1 and 2, im disappointed tbh I like arrow trailer better to this and i dont even watch that show sigh but at least there's new stuff in there
I know what you mean. I don't care about Olicity but I got to see BC and Speedy being badass af, it was awesome.

This trailer was okay, I guess. The only cool bit was learning about how Zoom is ****ing with Barry. He's probably testing him and toying with him for now.
Old 09-10-2015, 07:20 PM
Absolute Fan

I have to say I do love J/B relationship but it was done a lot last season which is why i'll be happy to see Joe interact more with Iris/Wally. Could be really interesting or we could have a repeat of #doyouhavebiologicalkidsjoe?

Old 09-10-2015, 07:25 PM
Addicted Fan

#doyouhavebiologicalkidsjoe

...omg

Old 09-10-2015, 08:00 PM
Absolute Fan

so stressful!!!!!

Old 09-10-2015, 08:10 PM
Loyal Fan

guess that was too quick to tell much on Patty. she's very pretty though.

i'm considering dumping Arrow altogether- i'm really not interested in anything on that show anymore. i wonder if the crossovers will still work if i don't watch it.
Old 09-10-2015, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiqa (View Post)
I love the extended trailer. At first glance, I really like what they've done with Patty. She's goal-driven with a personal stake in the metahuman drama. I can't wait for her backstory. They should be able to do some great things with this character. I love the way Barry smiled at her. Aww. I wonder if she'll start off very focused on her job with no interest in romance.

I also like the idea of Barry/Jay. Apparently, he will help nurture Barry's heroic side while Barry helps bring out his human side. It could provide what Barry/Joe usually do especially if Joe will be wrapped up in family drama and the police side of things.

Wally has authority issues... well, we'll see how this gets handled and he's introduced into the group. Hopefully, we'll see sufficient growth in Barry prior to his arrival so we can easily believe he can keep the kid in line.

Zoom... the all-powerful villain. I'll wait and see.

I was iffy about the multiverse but they seem to be doing it in a sensible way. So far, I'm loving these promos.
Barry's smile is adorable.

I'm interested in Jay/Barry too but ngl, this show is close to overloading with male/male mentor relationships. I would like them to explore what a lack of a maternal figure meant for Barry (we'll obviously get stuff for Iris since Mama West is coming) beyond just his sadness and need for justice. That said, I know Jay/Barry probably won't have a father/son vibe considering Jay's age, so it should be different.
Old 09-10-2015, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Finally a trailer and finally some Wells spoilers. I'm pretty sure he's the Harrison from Earth 2.

That WA scene .

I kinda love Patty already . Jay also looks like he's gonna be a great character.

Lisa and Golden Cisco .
Old 09-10-2015, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Patty ..... hmm. The promo is too short, but I don't know.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread