Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2006, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

The reason why the 7th Heaven 'series' finale ratings were so high was because everyone thought it was ending! Not everyone who watched is gonna watch the WHOLE season... expecially since im sure many people thought the finale was .. well .. not good. Like me, i thought it was ... weird. Now im sooo mad that 7th Heaven is back.. if it wasn't back we'd still have Everwood!

also, i read in the TV Guide magazine that all 4 seasons of Everwood has been sold to ABC Family and soon repeats will air.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I had heard that starting this fall ABC Family will start all 4 seasons.
Old 05-22-2006, 05:36 AM
Master Fan

I'm just very upset I have no real comment on what the CW did to the show and the fans. I will add that the only reason I watched 7th heaven at all this past year is because I thought this WAS their last season, I'm sure I wasn't the only one.

Old 05-22-2006, 06:18 AM
Elite Fan

Any chance that ABC Family will take it on for another season? Maybe that's why they are starting reruns to build a fanbase on their network,

Old 05-22-2006, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinsChica
I'm just very upset I have no real comment on what the CW did to the show and the fans. I will add that the only reason I watched 7th heaven at all this past year is because I thought this WAS their last season, I'm sure I wasn't the only one.

I think that's also the reason why people watched the supposed series finale, because it would be the last... now they're renewing it because of that reason...
I never watched 7th Heaven but there are so many storylines that could have been done on Everwood and now they need to wrap it up... I'm sad that it didn't get picked up

I did hear there's a petition for Everwood becoming a mid-season pick up, but I think it will be a slim chance

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 05-22-2006, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lit1586
Any chance that ABC Family will take it on for another season? Maybe that's why they are starting reruns to build a fanbase on their network,
It's a nice thought. Though I don't know the likelihood of that happening. I wish it would.
Old 05-22-2006, 06:23 PM
Supreme Fan

Here....

THE CW's 2006-2007 PRIMETIME SCHEDULE

SUNDAY

7:00-7:30 PM EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS
7:30-8:00 PM ALL OF US
8:00-8:30 PM GIRLFRIENDS
8:30-9:00 PM THE GAME (New Series)
9:00-10:00 PM AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL (Encore Presentation)

MONDAY

8:00-9:00 PM 7TH HEAVEN
9:00-10:00 PM RUNAWAY (New Series)

TUESDAY

8:00-9:00 PM GILMORE GIRLS
9:00-10:00 PM VERONICA MARS

WEDNESDAY

8:00-9:00 PM AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL
9:00-10:00 PM ONE TREE HILL

THURSDAY

8:00-9:00 PM SMALLVILLE
9:00-10:00 PM SUPERNATURAL

FRIDAY

8:00-10:00 PM FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN!

Old 05-22-2006, 07:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Episode 4.20 - Goodbye Love - Video Promo

Network Feed Everwood Promo for 29 May 2006 - Episode 4.20 - Goodbye Love

The links below are for the promo that aired at the conclusion of Episode 4.19 - Reckoning.

Promo Title: As We Gently Go

The Promo runs for 20 seconds

Note: There are some obvious scenes from a prior episode and from what appears to be the Finale all jumbled into this promo.

Have Fun!

Computer Geek Stuff:

PC Users - Right Click to save on your machine
Mac Users - CTL Click to get context menu to save on your machine.

Three file formats: DivX AVI (9.6 mB), mpg (3.5 mB), and m4v (2.2 mB). Quality is good enought to double in size for playback in the DivX and mpg formats.

Network Feed Everwood Promo ffor 29 May 2006 - Episode 4.20 - Goodbye Love - mpg Format

Network Feed Everwood Promo for 29 May 2006 - Episode 4.20 - Goodbye Love - m4v Format - Video iPod

Network Feed Everwood Promo for 29 May 2006 - Episode 4.20 - Goodbye Love - DivX Avi Format

Technical Note: The DivX Format clip has significant improvement in quality at 720 x 480 in size. Anyone wishing to know how to add a DivX codec and DivX Player to their computer, go to www.divx.com. The software is free and far superior to wmv or mpg files. Applies to Windows and Mac machines.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

wait, so are they showing new episodes of 7th Heaven or reruns? If they were showing reeruns, I'd so rather watch Everwood. Actually, I like 7th Heaven but I'd watch Everwood over it.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

No they will be airing "new" episodes. In my opinion though they have been redoing storylines for a couple seasons you would think they wouldnt want to continue.

Liz
Old 05-23-2006, 03:46 PM
MST Manager

We're going to have to say goodbye to this thread here at Spoilers a few days after the finale, guys.

Just to prepare ya'll.
Old 05-23-2006, 06:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Episode 4.19 - Reckoning - Video Clips

Episode 4.19 – Reckoning

The links below are for a total of 13 clips of the episode.

Important Note: Hopefully most of you will read this note. I will try to keep it brief.

It has been a while since I made Everwood Video Clips. I am resuming with Episode 4.19 - Reckoning. I have the digital video for Episodes 4.10 - 4.18 and I can go back and create them too.

It will take a while but I will get it done over the next several weeks.

I have decided to host the files in "zipped" wmv format. This will require that you save the clips file to your machine. This will specifically prevent playing the files directly off of my host. The savings in file size is not very much. Today's video codecs are very efficient in creating small size files.

All you will have to do is DL the files in the usual manner and then "un-zip" them and play to your hearts content. For the PC User - there are many zip file programs to help. For the Mac User - Stuffit Expander or Stuffit Deluxe will do the trick for you.

I really hope this doesn't create too much of a problem for all of you. I will work with any of you that have problems. Anyone that might have any other suggested methods - I am always open to new ideas.

All the files this time are wmv format. If anyone feels that they need an .mpg or DivX.avi version. Let me know.

They are:

All - Episode 4.19 - Reckoning - Teaser - 3.4 mB - Time 0:32

Amy - Ephram - Grand Pa Gene - Andy - Planning The Party - I Need More Decaf - 9.4 mB - Time 2:04

Grand Pa Gene - Andy – Gonna Do A Little Skiing - 8.1 mB - Time 1:48

Hannah - Nick - Ephram - Stephanie - Dating Up - 8.5 mB - Time 1:53

Ephram - Andy – Parallels - 13.3 mB - Time 2:59

Ephram - Bright - The Intervention - Baxter-Birney The MILF - 6.7 mB - Time 1:29

Andy - Nina - Grand Pa Gene - Hi, I'm Nina - What's For Breakfast - 8.6 mB - Time 1:55

Ephram - Bright - Amy - Stephanie - Montage: The Party - 17.0 mB - Time 3:45

Andy - Grand Pa Gene - Old Wounds - 10.5 mB - Time 2:19

Hannah - Nick - No Converting Required - 6.0 mB - Time 1:19

All - Montage: Aftermath - Finding Out - Waiting - Telling - Waking - 22.8 mB - Time 5:02

Delia - Grand Pa Gene - Andy - Montage: Talking - Repairing and Changing - 20.9 mB - Time 4:37

Irv and All - Montage: To Irv - And Goodbye - 18.9 mB - Time 4:11

Computer Geek Stuff:

PC Users - Right Click to save on your machine
Mac Users - CTL Click to get context menu to save on your machine.

All - Episode 4.19 - Reckoning - Teaser - 3.4 mB - zipped wmv Format

Amy - Ephram - Grand Pa Gene - Andy - Planning The Party - I Need More Decaf - 9.4 mB - zipped wmv Format

Grand Pa Gene - Andy – Gonna Do A Little Skiing - 8.1 mB - zipped wmv Format

Hannah - Nick - Ephram - Stephanie - Dating Up - 8.5 mB - zipped wmv Format

Ephram - Andy – Parallels - 13.3 mB - zipped wmv Format

Ephram - Bright - The Intervention - Baxter-Birney The MILF - 6.7 mB - zipped wmv Format

Andy - Nina - Grand Pa Gene - Hi, I'm Nina - What's For Breakfast - 8.6 mB - zipped wmv Format

Ephram - Bright - Amy - Stephanie - Montage: The Party - 17.0 mB - zipped wmv Format

Andy - Grand Pa Gene - Old Wounds - 10.5 mB - zipped wmv Format

All - Montage: Aftermath - Finding Out - Waiting - Telling - Waking - 22.8 mB - zipped wmv Format

Delia - Grand Pa Gene - Andy - Montage: Talking - Repairing and Changing - 20.9 mB - Time 4:37 - zipped wmv Format

Irv and All - Montage: To Irv - And Goodbye - 18.9 mB - zipped wmv Format
Old 05-23-2006, 08:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJibertyx
The reason why the 7th Heaven 'series' finale ratings were so high was because everyone thought it was ending! Not everyone who watched is gonna watch the WHOLE season... expecially since im sure many people thought the finale was .. well .. not good. Like me, i thought it was ... weird. Now im sooo mad that 7th Heaven is back.. if it wasn't back we'd still have Everwood!

also, i read in the TV Guide magazine that all 4 seasons of Everwood has been sold to ABC Family and soon repeats will air.
i watched the series finale of 7th Heaven also and it was a little to goody goody for me. that show has been on the air far too long, i can't believe the CW picked it up for an 11th season instead of Everwood. i wonder how Everwood is going to end.
Old 05-24-2006, 08:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Jim, thank you sooooo much for the clips!

Here is Everwood stuff from this week's Ask Ausiello at TVGuide.com:

Quote:
Question: Your Dawn Ostroff interview about Everwood kicked ass! Is there anything us Everwood fans can do to get CW to give it a mid-season pickup? I've already signed the petition. — Bree

Ausiello: I signed it, too. Not sure there's much else we can do, except bombard Ms. Ostroff with letters and get as many people as possible to watch Everwood's final episodes. Apparently, per CW policy, if a show attracts more than seven million viewers, it automatically gets renewed. And that includes episodes that are advertised as a series finale. (THIS JUST IN: Check out my blog for breaking news on a major Everwood player heading to Gilmore Girls!)

Question: Do you have an address where we can write Dawn Ostroff to complain about the travesty that is the cancellation of Everwood? Her reasons are flat out hogwash. Of course the series finale of 7th Heaven would draw seven million viewers — it's the series finale. Heck, even I tuned in to part of it, and I can't stand the show! If I had known it would be to blame for Everwood not coming back, I would have read a book instead. Thanks! — Shelbi

Ausiello: OK, let's not go completely nuts, Shelbi. Next thing you're going to suggest spending more time with the family. Here's Ostroff's address again:

Dawn Ostroff
UPN
11800 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90025

Question: Is there any spoiler-worthy information you'd be willing to share with a heartbroken Everwood fan such as myself? — Gabby

Ausiello: I can tell you how this season would have concluded if the damn CW picked it up for a fifth year. The cliff-hanger would have revolved around Ephram receiving a voice mail from Madison saying that she was back in town. (Sarah Lancaster would've appeared in a single scene at Sam's). Torn between ignoring the message to go meet Amy down on the street or calling his ex back, Eph foolishly lets Amy wait while he dials. The last scene would have been him saying, "Madison? It's me." It's all a moot point though, since the alternate series-finale ending will now be used instead. I haven't seen it, but according to someone who has read the script, it's romantic and beautiful. And long overdue.

Question: Can you help get the word out about save-everwood.com? — Mary

Ausiello: Yes, I can.

And if you were wondering, the exec he was talking about is Rina. She is going to be working with Gilmore Girls as a consultant. (That's in his Ausiello Report, just posted about an hour ago).

One thing I would always wonder about is if Ephram would ever meet his son in the fifth season.
icon by robbosa at livejournal
Old 05-24-2006, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

I just want to say hi to everyone. I just started watching Everwood this season and even though I've only seen just one season, I'm gonna miss this show. It was...no IS so much better than 7th Heaven. This show will be sadly missed.

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Closed Thread   Post New Thread