Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2008, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

I'm rooting for Lucas and Sami.

I hope the baby is Lucas's somehow.

If Sami has a SECOND baby with the man who raped her, I don't know...That's just wrong. I know it's a soap and all. But still...

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
jules166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:35 PM
Passionate Fan

I may be in the minority but I am thrilled that Nicole is pregnant. Complete re-write I know but its Days of Our Lives. I'm excited to see how the storyline plays out, not too thrilled with Sami being pregnant again but thrilled for Ali. It's about time Nicole went through something real and not the stupid storylines she has had lately.

Thanks for sharing the article.
You say it best when you say nothing at all"
Jason♥Sam
LivvieLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)

If Sami has a SECOND baby with the man who raped her, I don't know...That's just wrong. I know it's a soap and all. But still...
I mean, this is a soap so I'm sure they could rewrite it if they wanted to, but I really believe that the whole reason Lucas was there with Sami when she found out she was pregnant was to reinforce the fact that he is not the father. No way, no how. In his own words, "God knows it wasn't me!"

After watching the past few episodes since Sami has found out, I'm really think they are moving toward EJami and letting Lumi have closure. Cuz Lucas is apparently moving Sami toward EJ and telling her to tell EJ the truth. He even says this in next Monday's show, "If you're done keeping secrets, maybe it's time you told EJ, the man that you love, that you're pregnant with his child." and Sami doesn't deny she loves him. Even in the upcoming 2 weeks of spoilers, Lucas is the one that keeps encouraging Sami to tell EJ.

I used to be a HUGE fan of Lumi! But then I got tired of being yanked around so much that by the time they had their real wedding last year, I just didn't feel it anymore. But I love seeing them as FRIENDS recently and Lucas helping Sami out and face her true feelings. Lucas has known for a long time now that Sami is in love with EJ and I feel that he has accepted that. Just like their convo the other day before she found out she was pregnant:

Lucas: I guess some things just aren't meant to be.
Sami: I thought we were.
Lucas: Yeah, me too.
Sami: I still don't know what went wrong.
Lucas: It wasn't a "what". It was a "who".

Lumi have overcome many obstacles, but EJ seems to be the only one they can't.

I don't know. Like I said, this is a soap, and I'm sure things could change in a heartbeat! But right now, I'm rooting for EJami to be given a true shot at being a real couple.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
LuvinJames23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

I'm soooo mad about Lumi! It's like they ruined a "SuperCouple" in soaps. And you just don't do that. Lucas and Sami are in the same category as Bo/Hope, John/Marlena, Patch/Kayla, Jack/Jen, Shawn/Belle, Carrie/Austin, etc... They are a "super couples" and always have been. History is there. (Phloe gets a credit mention too them)

I also agree I can't be happy about Sami being with a man who raped her. I just can't they made Lumi go through that whole RAPEMI and it's not working for all the along Lumi fans that been there for years, like fans that's been waiting 14 freaking years out there.. I really don't believe anyone with Sami other than Lucas. Never did with Austin/Brandon just never... Sami belongs with Lucas..

I just don't like DOOL like I use to. There's so many things wrong with it now. And if BD is the "vet" that's an "out". IDK, and they are bringing in Galen character as a new love interest so there's EJ/Sami/FBI guy as a triangle "IF" BD is out. Then it sucks..

I am happy for Nicole is pregnant thou, I think she needs that child, and it's something different from past Nicole sl. So I hope she does have the baby.
Old 10-04-2008, 08:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayan (View Post)
I'm soooo mad about Lumi! It's like they ruined a "SuperCouple" in soaps. And you just don't do that. Lucas and Sami are in the same category as Bo/Hope, John/Marlena, Patch/Kayla, Jack/Jen, Shawn/Belle, Carrie/Austin, etc... They are a "super couples" and always have been. History is there. (Phloe gets a credit mention too them)

I also agree I can't be happy about Sami being with a man who raped her. I just can't they made Lumi go through that whole RAPEMI and it's not working for all the along Lumi fans that been there for years, like fans that's been waiting 14 freaking years out there.. I really don't believe anyone with Sami other than Lucas. Never did with Austin/Brandon just never... Sami belongs with Lucas..

I just don't like DOOL like I use to. There's so many things wrong with it now. And if BD is the "vet" that's an "out". IDK, and they are bringing in Galen character as a new love interest so there's EJ/Sami/FBI guy as a triangle "IF" BD is out. Then it sucks..

I am happy for Nicole is pregnant thou, I think she needs that child, and it's something different from past Nicole sl. So I hope she does have the baby.
If BD is the vet that is out I am going to be . I am so upset with the way they have treated the character of Lucas. Bring him on take him off bring him back give him nothing to do, then finally put him and Sami back together and then bring on someone to interfere. Lumi for me belong together.

I say let Nicole keep the baby and her a EJ can get together, and if someone has to loose the baby let it be Sami- she has way too many kids already. Although I am really happy for AS though.
The way Love is supposed to be!
tvfan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:03 AM
Absolute Fan

Yes, Sami has too many kids...babies to be more exact. This will make baby #3 within a 1 year period. BUT....I don't think it would be right to have Sami miscarry when AS is pregnant in real life. It would be very disrespectful to expect a real life mother-to-be do a storyline where she miscarries.

Which Dena Higley has already stated that Sami will carry the baby to term and give birth righ around the time AS gives birth in real life. Apparently they've thought of a way to pre-tape and post-tape scenes before and after AS goes on maternity leave.

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 10-04-2008, 10:35 AM
MST Manager

I could care less about Nicole.

And, I hate, hate, HATE how they just dismissed Morgan and sent her away to Chicago without even a second thought. It just pisses me off.
Old 10-04-2008, 08:52 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
I could care less about Nicole.

And, I hate, hate, HATE how they just dismissed Morgan and sent her away to Chicago without even a second thought. It just pisses me off.
I agree. I used to actually enjoy the character of Nicole b/c she was feisty, funny, and always up to something. Now she's just a way too whiney character. She's so annoying now.

And I also agree about Morgan! I loved Morgan! And I was really enjoying her relationship with Philip. I mean, they built that up and everything and now she's leaving.

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 10-04-2008, 09:10 PM
MST Manager

I was watching old clips of Eric/Greta together (LOVED. THEM.) and it just brought back all my hate for Nicole. The only person I tolerated her around was Austin, for some odd reason. I liked their friendship.
Old 10-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Master Fan

I don't think Lumi are over yet. From the new SOD/SOW:

Can't miss: Oct 6th:
Sami wakes up in Lucas' bed

It's also NOT Bryan leaving DOOL. He just signed a contract up to the year 2011. Also, apparently a big storyline for him is on the way.

Lately, the past few days had a TON of Lumi interaction. It definitely feels more like a Lumi storyline.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
jules166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:19 PM
MST Manager

They better not be over.
Old 10-04-2008, 10:25 PM
Loyal Fan

That is when Lumi is at their best, when they are friends helping each other out and then it leads to more. If that is how this storyline pans out I will be very happy.

The whole Morgan leaving was stupid. I personally loved her and saw real chemistry with her and Phillip, so for them to build the two of them up and then just send Morgan out of town like that was stupid. To me it just seems like they have Chloe and don't know what to do with her so they are going to put her in Phillips orbit so they had to get rid of Morgan. If they had to loose someone, I would have like to have seen Max's sister get her walking papers I don't like her yet.
The way Love is supposed to be!
tvfan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvfan29 (View Post)
That is when Lumi is at their best, when they are friends helping each other out and then it leads to more. If that is how this storyline pans out I will be very happy.

The whole Morgan leaving was stupid. I personally loved her and saw real chemistry with her and Phillip, so for them to build the two of them up and then just send Morgan out of town like that was stupid. To me it just seems like they have Chloe and don't know what to do with her so they are going to put her in Phillips orbit so they had to get rid of Morgan. If they had to loose someone, I would have like to have seen Max's sister get her walking papers I don't like her yet.
I'm right there with you on Morgan and Phillip. I'm sad to say that I stopped watching the show when they got together, not because of them but because I lost interest in the direction of the show as a whole. I recently began watching again and come to find out that Morgan has left. I really liked seeing her and Phillip interact and found myself teary eyed when she professed her feelings to him in the hospital. I used to a Chloe fan but ever since her and Nicole were battling it out over Brady, I've lost interest and don't really see her as having a point on the show.

I'm on the sidelines in regards to Lumi. I am leaning towards Ej and Nicole but haven't really seen the spark between Lumi lately. I'm going to have to see how this plays out and hopefully I can beging to ship Lumi again.
You say it best when you say nothing at all"
Jason♥Sam
LivvieLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I don't think Lumi are over yet. From the new SOD/SOW:

Can't miss: Oct 6th:
Sami wakes up in Lucas' bed

It's also NOT Bryan leaving DOOL. He just signed a contract up to the year 2011. Also, apparently a big storyline for him is on the way.

Lately, the past few days had a TON of Lumi interaction. It definitely feels more like a Lumi storyline.
This is what happens on Oct. 6. DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW

When Sami wakes up in Lucas' bed. Sami turns over and puts her arm around Lucas. He's still asleep. Sami slowly wakes up and looks at Lucas, but when we see her POV, it's EJ she is looking at. She sorta smiles and goes, "This must be a dream..." She touches EJ's face and slowly brings his face to hers as they start kissing. When it comes back to the scene, of course it's Lucas she is kissing. She realizes it's Lucas she's kissing, jumps out of the bed, and goes, "Oh my God!" She startles Lucas who snaps out of his sleep and looks around going, "What? What's going on?" It's actually quite funny and I don't even like Lumi anymore. Sami's like, "You kissed me you jerk!" and Lucas starts wiping his mouth going, "Are you sure you weren't kissing me?!" so they start arguing about it. Then Lucas is like, "I'm sorry. I'm used to Chloe getting in my bed." Lucas even makes a remark saying, "Look, I'm sorry. You're in love with EJ and I'm in love with Chloe." Sami is like, "Don't insult me right now."

Then Sami turns around and says, "What do you think I should do?" Lucas tells her she knows what he thinks she should do. She needs to tell EJ. Sami mentions he's being really mature about this and wants to know what's in it for him. Lucas just says he thought their days of hidden agendas were over. Sami goes, "They are." Lucas says, "Well good. Then if you're done keeping secrets, maybe it's time you told EJ, the man that you love, that you're pregnant with his child." Sami has a look of resignation.

The rest of the eppy is Lucas and Sami discussing about telling EJ. Lucas mentions she better do it soon cuz like it or not, she's beginning to show. So Sami starts wearing baggier clothes so maybe EJ won't notice. Lucas makes a remark saying she looks beautiful no matter what. Sami smiles and asks if he's flirting with her. He laughs. From watching it, I don't see any romantic chemistry between them. It's mostly just a platonic sweet friendship. I just see Lucas as Sami's best friend, giving her advice.

Lucas starts to leave with Allie as Sami's phone rings. SHe looks at caller ID and says, "It's EJ." Lucas says, "Good luck." and leaves with Allie. Sami tells EJ she needs to talk to him about something. She ends up not meeting him cuz she runs into Stefano who keeps looking at her stomach, so Sami thinks Stefano knows. It freaks her out so she doesn't tell EJ yet.

Lucas finds EJ out at Chez Rouge and asks him if he's talked to Sami. EJ goes, "Yes I did. She's full of surprises isn't she?" Lucas says, "So you were okay with it when she told you?" EJ gives Lucas a confused look, "Told me what?" Lucas looks at EJ and then shakes his head and scoffs. He knew Sami backed out again.

I think they're letting Sami and Lucas have this time together, not to bring them close again for a romantic pairing, but to show that while they have history and will always care for each other, their lives have taken different paths and they are in love with other people. Just like the whole John/Marlena/Roman storyline. I'm actually glad they're doign this cuz I'm loving Lucas again! He's back to the way he used to be. And him and Sami play off each other better as friends.

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 10-07-2008, 09:25 PM
Extreme Fan

I haven't seen DOOL since geeezzz, IDK how long but when I heard Nicole was pregnant, I started watching again! I never cared less for Sami, she's in and out of plots! She conniving and manipulative and it's an impression of her I haven't disregarded and I can't redeem! I hope Nicole will reveal to EJ soon she's pregnant and it's HIS!
Reply   Post New Thread