Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2004, 05:08 PM
Elite Fan

If anyone wanted to watch the preview for She's Too Young, go here and click on the picture for She's Too Young (not "watch trailer" it brings you to something else) and you can find out a lot about the movie and watch the preview.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 02-01-2004, 06:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

i tried getting the preview, but it didnt work [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] oh well---tvtome has a rumor that the n is going to stop showing degrassi---anyone hear that?--it better not be true!!

[img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]
Zit Remedy is here.* (The Zits are here)

****WAITING FOR A ZIT REMEDY REUNION TOUR****
Old 02-01-2004, 06:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by samibee924:
<STRONG>i tried getting the preview, but it didnt work [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] oh well---tvtome has a rumor that the n is going to stop showing degrassi---anyone hear that?--it better not be true!!

[img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]</STRONG>
NO WAY! It's not true. Degrassi is the #1 show on the-n and they wouldn't take it off the air, unless nobody was watching it, which isn't the case. Most people on that watch the-n only watch Degrassi. The only way Degrassi would be taken off the air, is if Degrassi stopped with new episodes, but then the-n will probably just air the re-runs.

Luke and Noah on as the world turns -best.couple.ever

Icon by morningglory___ from LJ
Old 02-01-2004, 06:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by samibee924:
[QB]i tried getting the preview, but it didnt work [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] oh well---tvtome has a rumor that the n is going to stop showing degrassi---anyone hear that?--it better not be true!!QB]
Hah, thats funny. People at TVTome are un-reliable sources. They never have the truth and if they do, its a miracle. Anyway, even if they are going to do that, The-N wouldn't really be watched all that much. Thats why even if the DVD comes out before New Degrassi episodes air on The-N, you still have to watch to prevent any of the Exec.'s at The-N to beleive that Degrassi isn't getting viewers. So don't Boycott The-N, whatever you do.
Old 02-01-2004, 06:49 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Laurenc9:
<STRONG>poptart queen, you are not serious i hope.

</STRONG>
No I am not serious Laurenc9...My friend and I just had the idea of doing that at 2 o'clock in the morning last night...it would be quite funny though...Maybe I'll borrow my friends webcam and make my own Degrassi commercials...LOL
[Sean/Emma] [JT/Paige] [Pacey/Joey] [Jess/Rory] [Luke/Lorelai] [Buffy/Spike] [Willow/Tara] [Xander/Dawn] [Angel/Faith] [Felix/Brooke] [Lucas/Haley] [Nathan/Peyton][Ryan/Marissa] [Seth/Summer] [Ron/Hermonie] [Draco/Ginny] [Neville/Luna] [Travis/Lilly] [Robby/Kim]
Old 02-01-2004, 07:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Did we find out more names for season 4 degrassi episodes??? Cuz some one mentioned Time After Time having to do with Sean and Emma and I didnt hear bout an episode called Time After Time...lol....or is that just wat some one wants an episode to be callled and about??

Ahh...i still havent seen the commercial wit Sean saying he is leaving....but I also think that we need new things on Degrassi from The-N.....I think they should do a monthly thing....like keep the utensil with lil clips commercials....but since they had the Avatar for Jan. they should have something else to ammuse us this month....like the crash course we had over the summer...but i dunno wat they would do for every month up to SUMMER...

AHHH....I wanna know a date for the DVDs....or at least which month its comin out...im hoping like May...lol

MIMS...the commercials for She's Too Young are on ALL the time...if i were u i would just find a movie that sounds like something u would like that on Lifetime and watch it and the commercials...and u'll end up seeing all of the commercials for it...

ALSO...I dont think The-N will stop playin the show until it stops being made....because Degrassi is its most popular show...RFR might be a close second...but yaaa....
Old 02-01-2004, 07:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by The Original Poptart Queen:
<STRONG>

No I am not serious Laurenc9...My friend and I just had the idea of doing that at 2 o'clock in the morning last night...it would be quite funny though...Maybe I'll borrow my friends webcam and make my own Degrassi commercials...LOL</STRONG>

that is such a good idea!!

[img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2004, 07:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by The Original Poptart Queen:
<STRONG>

No I am not serious Laurenc9...My friend and I just had the idea of doing that at 2 o'clock in the morning last night...it would be quite funny though...Maybe I'll borrow my friends webcam and make my own Degrassi commercials...LOL</STRONG>
Good! we are thinking of doing that! lol! Icygirl, rach and i are going to put dylan and marco on hockey sticks!!!!! we might even send it to the N! lol... we should take re-caps and act out the episodes with the cut out pics! Gosh... Degrassi isn't like crack, its like heroin...
Old 02-01-2004, 07:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rooney Babe:
<STRONG>

Hah, thats funny. People at TVTome are un-reliable sources. They never have the truth and if they do, its a miracle. Anyway, even if they are going to do that, The-N wouldn't really be watched all that much. Thats why even if the DVD comes out before New Degrassi episodes air on The-N, you still have to watch to prevent any of the Exec.'s at The-N to beleive that Degrassi isn't getting viewers. So don't Boycott The-N, whatever you do.</STRONG>

Damn tvtome---they are always wrong!!!

Old 02-01-2004, 07:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Laurenc9:
<STRONG>

Good! we are thinking of doing that! lol! Icygirl, rach and i are going to put dylan and marco on hockey sticks!!!!! we might even send it to the N! lol... we should take re-caps and act out the episodes with the cut out pics! Gosh... Degrassi isn't like crack, its like heroin...</STRONG>

omg hell yeah, it so is!!!! i so need degrassi rehab, lol--not that it would help, but whatever----what would be awesome is if you re-enacted the Zit Remedy singing 'Everybody Wants Something' on hockey sticks or something---lol---new adventure for my friends---lol

Old 02-01-2004, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

hee, i'll make some new Degrassi commercials! I bet that me and my friend Amy could make some awesome ones...oh the ideas that come to mind

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 02-01-2004, 07:16 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by grassiseanandemma:
[QB]Did we find out more names for season 4 degrassi episodes??? Cuz some one mentioned Time After Time having to do with Sean and Emma and I didnt hear bout an episode called Time After Time...lol....or is that just wat some one wants an episode to be callled and about??

Ahh...i still havent seen the commercial wit Sean saying he is leaving....but I also think that we need new things on Degrassi from The-N.....I think they should do a monthly thing....like keep the utensil with lil clips commercials....but since they had the Avatar for Jan. they should have something else to ammuse us this month....like the crash course we had over the summer...but i dunno wat they would do for every month up to SUMMER...

QB]
No, that Time After Time thing was me...I was just asking if anyone else thought the lyric kinda related to the Shemma relationship...
They should let us sumit entries agin for more avatar theatres cause I forgot to send mine in...

Quote:
Originally posted by laurenc9:
[QB]
Good! we are thinking of doing that! lol! Icygirl, rach and i are going to put dylan and marco on hockey sticks!!!!! we might even send it to the N! lol... we should take re-caps and act out the episodes with the cut out pics! Gosh... Degrassi isn't like crack, its like heroin... QB]
I am seriously considering making some...sending them into The-N would be quite amusing...now only if I had a voice-changer-thing-a-ma-bob
[Sean/Emma] [JT/Paige] [Pacey/Joey] [Jess/Rory] [Luke/Lorelai] [Buffy/Spike] [Willow/Tara] [Xander/Dawn] [Angel/Faith] [Felix/Brooke] [Lucas/Haley] [Nathan/Peyton][Ryan/Marissa] [Seth/Summer] [Ron/Hermonie] [Draco/Ginny] [Neville/Luna] [Travis/Lilly] [Robby/Kim]
Old 02-01-2004, 07:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

sorry for posting so much but i am trying to get up to part time fan status----ok next thread

because we all need Degrassi Addicts Anonymous!!

50 posts!!! woohoo!!!!

Old 02-01-2004, 07:28 PM
New Fan

I am still in love with mine from that I suggested last thread...though we prolly shouldn't use it till around Valentines Day

"Cause Sean and Emma need to make-up from this break-up!"....lol...I'm such a Shemma shipper

I agree with you I want to be a part-time fan too...I am sick of being a new fan just cause I don't post that much...I just read and laugh...then post here and there
Old 02-01-2004, 07:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Uhhh... I just got this D-mail saying it was a new Journal entry... Oh well, might as well post it.

Your Future
12/17/2003
Dear readers, nobody can truly understand or predict what the future holds. Save your crystal balls and tarot cards for the traveling sideshow spectacles; tea leaves are meant to be steeped, not read; the lines of a palm reveal nothing more than how much one has been shoveling recently. Clairvoyance can only predict how many dupes will soon part with their hard-earned money.

There is only one thing I know about the future: unless you plan for it, you won't have one. For however obscure the unfolding of future events may seem, each individual wields ultimate power over the what-is-yet-to-be. Through careful planning and forethought, you all have the ability to influence and affect the outcome of the next moment, the next day, the next year, the next millennium. How your future unfolds has everything to do with the choices, be they positive or negative, that you make right now. Today you might decide to finish your biology homework, ten years from now you may be performing arthroscopic knee surgery on a famous athlete. Conversely, you may decide to skip school and hold up a convenience store, and ten years from now you may be granted parole.

Unless you plan ahead to mold your future as you see fit, the future will control you. If you let the future "happen" to you, there's no telling where you may one day end up. Of course, there are some people who claim that they prefer to live life this war, as though they were rafting down the Mississippi of life with Huck and Jim by their side. In other words, they want to remain children forever. Like it or not, the future is hurtling towards us; babies become children, children become teenagers, teenagers become adults. If we want to be happy, fulfilled adults, we'd better start planning for the future now.

- LVZ
Closed Thread   Post New Thread