View Single Post
Old 02-01-2004, 07:05 PM
grassiseanandemma
Part-Time Fan

Did we find out more names for season 4 degrassi episodes??? Cuz some one mentioned Time After Time having to do with Sean and Emma and I didnt hear bout an episode called Time After Time...lol....or is that just wat some one wants an episode to be callled and about??

Ahh...i still havent seen the commercial wit Sean saying he is leaving....but I also think that we need new things on Degrassi from The-N.....I think they should do a monthly thing....like keep the utensil with lil clips commercials....but since they had the Avatar for Jan. they should have something else to ammuse us this month....like the crash course we had over the summer...but i dunno wat they would do for every month up to SUMMER...

AHHH....I wanna know a date for the DVDs....or at least which month its comin out...im hoping like May...lol

MIMS...the commercials for She's Too Young are on ALL the time...if i were u i would just find a movie that sounds like something u would like that on Lifetime and watch it and the commercials...and u'll end up seeing all of the commercials for it...

ALSO...I dont think The-N will stop playin the show until it stops being made....because Degrassi is its most popular show...RFR might be a close second...but yaaa....