Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2010, 02:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetheart5839 (View Post)
This. As good as I'm sure 3.11 will be, I feel like I'll definitely be waiting for the 3.12 promo more than I have any other promo.
And then I'll say the same thing next week waiting for the 3.13 promo.
i think this is probably my second most anticipated promo ever. after 2.21 of course. because I was like a crazy person waiting for the 2.21 promo. I bounced around for the week leading up to it, and on the day I was sitting in class hitting refresh every 10 seconds on youtube waiting for it

I reckon it'll focus on Casey/Morgan/Awesome as a wingmen, and I'm hoping for a flash of them leaning in or something. or maybe even some 2.21 action

I just want you
Old 03-21-2010, 02:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Haha, I remember the Colonel promo and all of its awesomeness. I went crazy when I saw that.

Yeah, they'll focus on the three of them but I'm sure there will be some CS action in it as well. NBC couldn't wait to spoil Colonel in that promo and I'm sure they'll do the same for this one and 3.13. They know that's what the fans want to see.
Old 03-21-2010, 02:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetheart5839 (View Post)
Haha, I remember the Colonel promo and all of its awesomeness. I went crazy when I saw that.

Yeah, they'll focus on the three of them but I'm sure there will be some CS action in it as well. NBC couldn't wait to spoil Colonel in that promo and I'm sure they'll do the same for this one and 3.13. They know that's what the fans want to see.
I loved how they did the 2.21 promo. when it faded to black, i was SOOO cut, and then all of a sudden chuck and sarah in bed pops up, and i almost died.

but yeah I think they need to show some CS action, cause that would have to help the ratings. I'm so excited a day and like ... 15 hours? time difference confuses me

it's gonna be so awesome I'm really hoping for an IOU joke to Morgan... or at least a Barstow reference in 3.12

I just want you

Last edited by dont_freak_out; 03-21-2010 at 06:03 AM
Old 03-21-2010, 07:59 AM
Loyal Fan

oh and....this *Chuck and Sarah heavily making out in bed*

what a awesome promo
Old 03-21-2010, 08:04 AM
Loyal Fan

please ignore

Last edited by ProjectMoron; 03-21-2010 at 08:40 AM
Old 03-21-2010, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

Double posting is against FF rules, and this isn't the right thread to post stuff like that.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Okay here is my new spec on how it is going to play out from 3.11 to 3.12

Shaw and Sarah are about to get intimate or they are laying in bed. She tells Shaw she cannot do this because she has feelings for another guy. He says it's Chuck isn't it. She agrees.

This goes along with the spoiler that Sarah is never going to have sex ever that Mo Ryan talked about.

Now CMM said this was like First Date and Santa but the feelings are so much more intense than first date. Well in first date Sarah was leaving and Chuck went on a date with her. And in Santa Sarah executed Mauser. So this episode is like a mashup.

Sarah and Chuck will reconnect. They will clear the air and it will be deeply romantic. Chuck cannot kill the guy so Sarah does. She does it for him so he can be a spy. THis is where the Santa part comes in. So Chuck becomes an agent but because Sarah already requested a transfer at the end when Chuck gets sworn in or something like that she has to leave.

That is why Shippers will both hate it and love it. And CMM said that it is like they are hitting the same button but they are just setting up the next episode.

In 3.12 Chuck uses his mission to choose Sarah and get her back to Burbank. He is getting his "girl" back. At the end of the episode Beckman realizes that Chuck and Sarah are good together so they get partnered up. This brings us to 3.13 and Shaw comes back.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckrocks (View Post)
Okay here is my new spec on how it is going to play out from 3.11 to 3.12

Shaw and Sarah are about to get intimate or they are laying in bed. She tells Shaw she cannot do this because she has feelings for another guy. He says it's Chuck isn't it. She agrees.

This goes along with the spoiler that Sarah is never going to have sex ever that Mo Ryan talked about.

Now CMM said this was like First Date and Santa but the feelings are so much more intense than first date. Well in first date Sarah was leaving and Chuck went on a date with her. And in Santa Sarah executed Mauser. So this episode is like a mashup.

Sarah and Chuck will reconnect. They will clear the air and it will be deeply romantic. Chuck cannot kill the guy so Sarah does. She does it for him so he can be a spy. THis is where the Santa part comes in. So Chuck becomes an agent but because Sarah already requested a transfer at the end when Chuck gets sworn in or something like that she has to leave.

That is why Shippers will both hate it and love it. And CMM said that it is like they are hitting the same button but they are just setting up the next episode.

In 3.12 Chuck uses his mission to choose Sarah and get her back to Burbank. He is getting his "girl" back. At the end of the episode Beckman realizes that Chuck and Sarah are good together so they get partnered up. This brings us to 3.13 and Shaw comes back.
The main reason I kept predicting that Charah will be together in 3.12 was it was written as one of the final 2 ever but now also, Shaw wont be a PLI anymore, he will just be crazy and psychotic tracking down his wifes killer. Remember they are listening and watching to EVERYTHING Chuck does, he is gonna mention and threaten Sarah/Ellie and Chuck will have his almost tears in face and pull the trigger, Sarah is able to live with that but Beckman already has her leaving. Chuck will track her down early in 3.12 because that's all he has on his mind, he will tell the General "she is my partner or no one is, you can take this CIA badge right back if you dont make her my partner" General agrees but threatens that he better not make it too personal and mess up the Intersect. I think 3.12 ends with Colonel like kissing and 3.13 starts with them going all the way and enter Paris mission where they will stay and his man parts will be contained in her woman parts. Oh this is awesome, 3.11 will have the "they want to be together but orders dont allow them" thing and then 3.12 and on, they will be together, I can't wait for my American Hero promo!!
Old 03-21-2010, 09:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah that almost kiss in 3.11 tells me Sarah and Chuck finally bury Prague and decide to move on.

Chuck is getting his girl back, and Chuck Morgan and Casey help but not to get her back but to help on the mission.

I like your spec.

Beckman is going to rear her ugly head and ship Sarah off at the end of the episode.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

Chuck will ask Sarah back for a specific mission in 3.12, but when she gets back to Burbank, he tells her he wants to give the team to her (Maybe not till 3.13 Chuck Sarah morning after scene ) He wants her to be 'the boss' if she stays.... Chuck will already tell her that he has got the green light from Beckman to make this happen. Giving Sarah total control over him professionaly is a pretty big gesture I would say.

I dont think Sarah will have a chance to officially accept at first because of the craziness of 3.13 and at the end of 3.13, Chuck will ask Sarah to go off grid with her, to finally do the euro pass with her for a few weeks. When they get back, Beckman will lecture them and she will put Casey in charge of the team.

Last edited by OC311; 03-21-2010 at 10:29 AM
Old 03-21-2010, 10:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC311 (View Post)
Chuck will ask Sarah back for a specific mission in 3.12, but when she gets back to Burbank, he tells her he wants to give the team to her (Maybe not till 3.13 Chuck Sarah morning after scene ) He wants her to be 'the boss' if she stays.... Chuck will already tell her that he has got the green light from Beckman to make this happen. Giving Sarah total control over him professionaly is a pretty big gesture I would say.
Yeah that would go a long way. She gets to decide what missions he goes on so she can be sure he doesnt put himself in too much danger or go on personal missions where he becomes dangerous trying to save Ellie/Devon/Anyone close
Old 03-21-2010, 10:30 AM
Extreme Fan

I just posted a spec on the Final exam. Sarah and Chuck are in a good place at the end but she get reassigned. The fact she goes to kiss him means they are both over prague. Magnus rejected it for being to spoilery.

lol I think we have a winner.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Here is the schedule that TV countdown has for each episode.

Chuck - tvcountdown.com

Chuck S03E11 "Chuck Versus the Final Exam" 1 day 6h 19m Mon 2010-03-22 20:00
Chuck S03E12 "Chuck Versus The American Hero" 8 days Mon 2010-03-29 20:00
Chuck S03E13 "Chuck vs. The Other Guy" 15 days Mon 2010-04-05 20:00
Chuck S03E14 "Season 3, Episode 14" 22 days Mon 2010-04-12 20:00
Chuck S03E15 "Season 3, Episode 15" 29 days Mon 2010-04-19 20:00
Chuck S03E16 "Season 3, Episode 16" 36 days Mon 2010-04-26 20:00
Chuck S03E17 "Season 3, Episode 17" 57 days Mon 2010-05-17 20:00
Chuck S03E18 "Season 3, Episode 18" 64 days Mon 2010-05-24 20:00
Chuck S03E19 "Season 3, Episode 19" 64 days Mon 2010-05-24 21:00

So the break is in between 15 and 16. Not 13 and 14.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't know if I trust that Schedule until NBC has an official release.

But the one thing that does make sense is the break between 16-17 , since 17 is when Papa B shows up , and that will be the arc that goes into the finale .
Old 03-21-2010, 10:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I just posted a spec on the Final exam. Sarah and Chuck are in a good place at the end but she get reassigned. The fact she goes to kiss him means they are both over prague. Magnus rejected it for being to spoilery.

lol I think we have a winner.
Haha, nice. I also like your earlier spec about Sarah pulling the trigger for Chuck so that he can ultimately have what he's been striving for, a chance to be a real spy. I really think that would be a deep and symbolic scene for them.

But didn't Magnus also hint at Sarah thinking that it was Chuck who pulled the trigger and that's why she was alright with leaving? I thought that was the direction he had been pointing to with some of his responses.

I think that Chuck and Sarah will work out all of their Prague problems and then be in a good place. But I'm not so sure those good feelings are gonna last if she thinks Chuck pulled that trigger. I think the whole "Guy has info on Eves killing and Shaw passes Chuck without killing the guy so he can get the info" is probably the likelier scenario just because we know that Shaw is getting crazier in 3.12 and something needs to happen to throw him into that spiral. Sarah will think Chuck passing means he killed the guy and he won't have the chance to tell her otherwise because it'll cause her to leave for her reassignment without saying goodbye. And that's when Chuck has the opportunity to choose her in 3.12.

This just seems like the likelier scenario from the info we have and the hints we've been given, but I really do like your spec of Sarah doing that for Chuck and then just being reassigned better. So, crossing my fingers
Closed Thread   Post New Thread