Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2010, 02:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectMoron (View Post)
Remember how much Ellie freaked out when Chuck hurt his leg? I would love for her to a xray of Chuck's head because that thing has to have something odd looking with all its been messed with, man she would FREAK out
O liek in tooth they need an xray or his head and she seems something?
Old 03-20-2010, 02:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

You know with all the will he pass the test or won't he. I think the one thing that will be at the center of the episode will come back to what Casey said last episode.
Chuck will have to make a choice between love of country or love for Sarah.
And in Chuck's case family. Sarah might not see it by the end of this episode but I think part of 12 is her seeing the choice Chuck has made.

Went back and watched the promo again. There is a gun in the packet of stuff that they give Chuck to complete the mission. Then why is Sarah slipping Chuck a gun in the napkin. Makes me think she knows something fishy is going on and is helping Chuck.
And when she says there is no turning back there is a double meaning behind it.

Last edited by joyo; 03-20-2010 at 02:50 PM
Old 03-20-2010, 03:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyo (View Post)
You know with all the will he pass the test or won't he. I think the one thing that will be at the center of the episode will come back to what Casey said last episode.
Chuck will have to make a choice between love of country or love for Sarah.
And in Chuck's case family. Sarah might not see it by the end of this episode but I think part of 12 is her seeing the choice Chuck has made.

Went back and watched the promo again. There is a gun in the packet of stuff that they give Chuck to complete the mission. Then why is Sarah slipping Chuck a gun in the napkin. Makes me think she knows something fishy is going on and is helping Chuck.
And when she says there is no turning back there is a double meaning behind it.
I wanna see how the fix plot hole, they have made it a point that he has to choose to be a spy or to have Sarah so how will he get both? Should be interesting
Old 03-20-2010, 03:52 PM
Elite Fan

Part of Mark Sheppard's interview with IF magazine.

Quote:
[Jeremiah Chechik, director of 3.12] is a fabulous man to work with. He said, ‘We’ve got to get you on CHUCK.’ The Ring Director came up and the creator knew me, but a couple of the producers didn’t know me, and they were like, ‘Would he come in and read?’ I’m like, ‘Of course I’ll come in and read.’ So I came in and it was like, ‘Absolutely, it’ll be so much fun.’ Playing the Ring Director – I get to play Blofeld on CHUCK. I got to play with Superman [CHUCK recurring actor Brandon Routh]. There’s nothing cooler than standing at the end of a hallway, and Brandon Routh is coming down with a gun, and all I can say is, ‘**** me, it’s Superman.’ I think I pissed him off by the third time I said it. Zach is so good, and Adam of course is so good and Yvonne [Strahovski as Sarah] is lovely – punched me in the stomach a few times. Bonnie [Friedericy, who plays Gen. Beckman] I love, Bonnie and her husband [actor John Billingsley]. I was [at a convention] in Germany with them. She is fantastic on CHUCK. She pours that [complicated expository dialogue] out at three hundred miles an hour, and she’s a really good actress. But the CHUCK thing figures heavily on the Casey story, as the Casey story is right now. Whatever happens, I don’t think we’ll ever see the last of the Ring Director. I’ve never had so much fun as playing with those guys. They were really good to me and it’s a lot of fun to do. But Jeremiah was absolutely instrumental in that, I give him props for that.
Exclusive Interview: 'LEVERAGE'S' FAVORITE GUEST STAR MARK SHEPPARD TALKS ABOUT 'CHUCK,' 'FIREFLY' AND MORE - iFMagazine.com

Also, about 2 days ago, they were filming on True Blood's set, Merlotte's Bar.
Old 03-20-2010, 03:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I wanna see how the fix plot hole, they have made it a point that he has to choose to be a spy or to have Sarah so how will he get both? Should be interesting
The other thing is he has the intersect in his head so how can they really let him go back to his old life with all that in his head. That has been a plot point from the very beginning. I mean Beckman wanted to kill him once the new intersect was built.
The only way I see that they can get pass the test is Chuck doesn't shoot the guy, walks away and someone else kills the guy but Chuck gets the credit. Or what ever the guy starts to say to Chuck makes someone else kill him.
Shaw needs either Sarah or Chuck to find the person that killed his wife but I don't know which one.

It would be kind of interesting if the gun Sarah gives Chuck in the napkin has blanks in it. It looks to be the same kind as in the packet. If that were true she would know Chuck didn't kill the guy that someone else did. I really don't think she wants him to pass the test. We've also kind of assumed she leaves but maybe she doesn't. She didn't leave in the first season. Maybe the cliffhanger is a scene like that.

I still have a question in my mind if Sarah and Casey don't think something is up. They have gone along with everything pretty quietly since first class. Why would Casey stay at the Buymore. Last season he couldn't wait to leave. I know it was to go back to his unit. Staying at the Buymore is like he has now turned into looser Chuck. He is staying there to keep an eye on things. He doesn't desert the team.

Last edited by joyo; 03-20-2010 at 04:11 PM
Old 03-20-2010, 04:13 PM
M52
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyo (View Post)
That is what I thought when I read this. He has more to do with Casey.
If anyone has time on their hands Magnus said someone at NBC forum was right on for what is going to happen but that 99% of the spec. there is incorrect. It would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
K, so I gave it my best shot and discovered two things...
1) HOOLLLLLLLYYYYY COW that place is full of crap. Your were not exaggerating when you said a needle in a haystack (or in this case a massive pile of crap). I spent most of the time yelling at my computer screen about the stupidity of people.
2) For the sake of my sanity I can never go back to that place again...ever.

Heeeheee, here's my fave spec I found there...
"Chuck says he can't shoot the guy so Shaw comes out and holds a gun to sarah's head and says shoot him or I shoot her. Chuck can't decide so he holds the gun to his head and shoots himself. The gun is full of blanks and he fails the test."
*giggle* People are so hopelessly stupid.
Old 03-20-2010, 04:26 PM
Loyal Fan

I had an idea about 3.12

Chuck choose a absolutely ridiculous team for a very important mission, winning Sarah back. So think about this, Casey and Awesome both live a house away, Morgan lives WITH him, maybe he is just trying to keep them all busy so he can have privacy with Sarah? I mean the man keeps getting interrupted. He probably wishes he could involve Ellie also but obviously, he can't
Old 03-20-2010, 04:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I had an idea about 3.12

Chuck choose a absolutely ridiculous team for a very important mission, winning Sarah back. So think about this, Casey and Awesome both live a house away, Morgan lives WITH him, maybe he is just trying to keep them all busy so he can have privacy with Sarah? I mean the man keeps getting interrupted. He probably wishes he could involve Ellie also but obviously, he can't
I think he only chooses Sarah for the mission the other three decide to help him on their own. What they do to help should be really funny. I think them helping Chuck is more of a reinforcement that Chuck really isn't that different and he isn't like every other spy.
As far as NBC forum you can only take them in little bits. I thought the pictures they did of Shaw were so childish. I think a large portion of them should start writing romance novels. But there are a couple of ideas I thought might have some merit. Most of it is crap and I hope they stop judging all Chuck fans by that group.
Old 03-20-2010, 05:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well I dont want it to be all comedy/
Old 03-20-2010, 06:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Sarah Vs. The Spoiler Diet - Sarah Walker Fangirls

i think this has some spoilers for monday
Old 03-20-2010, 07:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sew16 (View Post)
Sarah Vs. The Spoiler Diet - Sarah Walker Fangirls

i think this has some spoilers for monday
I think everyone should listen because they are really funny.
Old 03-20-2010, 07:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

I can't wait to see a promo for american hero.
Old 03-20-2010, 07:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Chuck will choose no other partner than Sarah Walker (and Casey) if not Beckman and Shaw can shove those other agents up their emotionally constipated
A$$.

Wow, Schwedak must really like Shaws character to bring hum back to the finale episode. They could have just put a cardboard cut out in his place, and put the much needed funds for more awesome fighting scenes.
This debunks the theory of sarah being eve's killer. Why would shaw be back if sarah is eve's killer.

Why did Beckman put shaw in charge of the ring mission if she knows Shaw's wife is involved with the ring? Doesnt that makes Shaw comprised then? Beckman didn't tell Casey about his sensei being with fulcrum cuz he's compromised but it's ok to put Shaw in charge?
Maybe Shaw runs the team here not Beckman, cuz even The general is pleading to shaw. This show has lot of potholes.
Old 03-20-2010, 07:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well I think were gonna see how crazy Shaw is. I think it will be like how chuck was when he was on the phil which made him emotionless.
Old 03-20-2010, 07:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just had an idea in episode 15 when julia lang comes back to get morgan, I think chuck and Sarah are actauly gonna be the role model for morgan and what he wants in a relationship.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread