----------------------------------------------------

+ e p i s o d e
d e s c r i p t i o n s

3.11 <
Chuck vs. the Final Exam

[Airing: March 22nd, 2010.]

Written by: Zev Borow
Directed by: Robert Duncan McNeil

CHUCK’S FATE AS A SPY RESTS ON A SINGLE MISSION - Chuck learns that his latest solo mission will be a final test to see if he is ready to be a spy. Chuck needs to put everything he has learned into action to avoid going back to his old life, while Sarah and Shaw (guest star Brandon Routh) observe his every move. Adam Baldwin, Joshua Gomez, Ryan McPartlin, Scott Krinsky, Vik Sahay and Mark Christopher Lawrence also star.

other:

+ Chuck and Sarah go out on a stakate (that’s a mash-up of stakeout and date), and someone adjusts to a brand new way of life. Link.

+ Chuck brings up with Sarah that fateful train station rendezvous in Prague. Cue waterworks. Link.

3.12 <
Chuck vs. the American Hero

[Airing: March 29th, 2010.]

Written by: Phil Klemmer & Matt Miller
Directed by: Jeremiah Chechik

CHUCK IS DETERMINED TO GET HIS GIRL BACK - Chuck has his pick of the best CIA agents for an undercover operation, but he has only one girl in mind for the job, Sarah. Casey, Morgan, and Awesome team up to help Chuck win her back. Sarah Lancaster, Scott Krinsky and Vik Sahay also star.

other:

+ Chuck saves Shaw? Check out these BTS pics .

3.13 <
Chuck vs. the Other Guy

[Airing: April 5th, 2010.]

Written by: Chris Fedak
Directed by: Peter Lauer

Chuck questions Shaw’s emotional stability after they find the Ring operative behind the death of Shaw’s wife; Morgan considers leaving the Buy More.

other:

+ Chuck France Exclusive Scoop:
- Paris is a city that finally doesn't end bad for Chuck and Sarah.
- In this episode, Chuck will be one of the most important things in his life. Something long overdue and which could turn his life upside down.
- This is the last episode of this season [for Shaw] but him and Chuck will remain linked.
- Sarah sheds a tear because of Shaw.
- The flash will no longer be the privileged domain of Chuck, Sarah will be featured in this episode.

3.14 <
Chuck vs. the Honeymooners

[Airing: April 26th, 2010.]

Written by: Ali Adler & Lauren LeFranc & Rafe Judkins.
Directed by: Robert Duncan Mcneil

(description unavailable)
other:

+Casting Call. Link.

+Zac's BTS UStream videos: Link.

+ Call Sheet.

+ John Denver's "Leaving On a Jet Plane" will be featured in this episode.

3.15 <
Chuck vs. the Role Models

[Airing: May 3rd, 2010.]

Written by: Phil Klemmer
Directed by: Fred Toye

other:

+ Casting Sides. Link.

3.16 <
Chuck vs. the Tooth

[Airing: May 10th, 2010.]

Written by: Zev Borrow & Max Denby
Directed by: Daisy Mayer

other:

+Casting Call. Link.

+ Chuck turns to Dr. Dreyfus (guest star Christopher Lloyd) when the pressure of the spy business becomes too much for him. Link.

3.17 <
Chuck vs. the Living Dead

[Airing: May 17th, 2010.]

Written by: Lauren LeFranc & Rafe Judkins
Directed by: Jay Chandrasakhar

other:

+ Renée and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall at the Orange County Performing Arts Center was used as a location for some climactic scenes taking place during an eventful night at the symphony.
+ The episode taped, deals with an intriguing international plot about an assassin. Link.

3.18 <
Chuck vs. the Subway

[Airing: May 24th, 2010 @ 8pm.]

Written by: Ali Adler & Matt Miller & Phil Klemmer
Directed by: Matt Shakman

other:

+ .

+ s e a s o n
f i n a l e

3.19 <
Chuck vs. the (?)

[Airing: May 24th, 2010 @ 9pm.]

Written by: Josh Schwartz & Chris Fedak
Directed by: Robert Duncan McNeil

other:

+Younger verisons of Chuck and Ellie are being casted for a flashback scene to the night Pop B left home, forcing Chuck and Ellie to become each other’s family. Link.

Other Info

++ Chuck Me Out! - The Official Chuck FanSite!

++Watch Chuck Online @ Hulu.com

++ The Music of Chuck: Tim Jone’s Website.

+ g e n e r a l
s p o i l e r s

+ Chuck and Sarah's relationship will be one of the major driving stories of next season. Link

+ The Ring has a very specific goal, and it is different from Fulcrum's. Link

+ Scott Bakula is back for multiple episodes! His comeback arc is “the biggest thing we’ve ever done on the show.” Link.

+ Spoilers for after the Olympic break
1. Someone seeks a career change; someone else gets one.
2. The show goes international. Again.
3. A feint and a double-cross keep our heroes on their toes.
4. A pair of related deaths will have major repercussions.
5. The pasts of two characters come back to haunt them. Subway is a place of comfort for one. Link.

+ Someone (who's not a spy) will be in serious danger. Bonus tease: This season's Subway product placement will be less than subtle in the coming weeks. Link.

+ There are things far greater than a relationship that threaten Chuck and Sarah… Stay tuned. [Hannah and Shaw are] part of a bigger story than just “will they or won’t they.” Link.

+ If you thought the end of season 2 was crazy... Link.

+ g u e s t
s t a r s

By: AstronomySnap.

Agent Daniel Shaw: Chuck's new mentor and go-to guy on the Ring. (3.04 - 3.13)
Ring Director: "[In 3.12] I got to do scenes with 'Superman' that was so much fun." (3.12 & 3.13)
Mr. and Mrs. Turner: Spy couple married for 30 years. Over-the-hill but still in the game (3.15)
Dr. Dreyfus: A therapist for spies, who Chuck will turn to. (3.16)
Scott Bakula: Return's as Stephen Bartowski. "Oh boy!" (3.?? - 3.??)

+ p r o m o s

Exclusive trailer from Josh Schwartz HERE

Find all TV promos HERE
Old 03-20-2010, 10:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Here is an interview with Mark Sheppard:
Exclusive Interview: 'LEVERAGE'S' FAVORITE GUEST STAR MARK SHEPPARD TALKS ABOUT 'CHUCK,' 'FIREFLY' AND MORE - iFMagazine.com

Plus Jack on the comment section of Tv by the Numbers said we might not hear Chuck's fate on May 17 when NBC does up fronts. I won't repeat his sarcastic comment. But he said the ratings need to go up. Lets hope Chuck and Sarah finally together will do that.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

TFTNT !

Although there was nothing we didn't already know in that EW article , I liked JS's comments how they weren't writing 3.19 as a series finale .

So if Shaw is in the finale , does that mean he's going to get "double dead " ? I guess the mobster from 3.08 was right all along
Old 03-20-2010, 10:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyturtle (View Post)
TFTNT !

Although there was nothing we didn't already know in that EW article , I liked JS's comments how they weren't writing 3.19 as a series finale .

So if Shaw is in the finale , does that mean he's going to get "double dead " ? I guess the mobster from 3.08 was right all along
I like that it isn't a series finale. But who knows what NBC will do. One good thing SVU is loosing their male lead so that will probably hurt their ratings next year. I just don't want NBC to think JJ Abrams show can take Chucks place. That would be my bigger fear.
I can't see ratings not going back up it might just take to episode 12 to do it.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

I love the fact that even Casey is going to help get Sarah back. Casey is a big softie under that gruff exterior.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I love the fact that even Casey is going to help get Sarah back. Casey is a big softie under that gruff exterior.
Well he has 3 reasons, maybe 4

1) He is just a Buy More employee now, why not spend his time helping Chuck out?
2) I don't think he has ever liked Shaw
3) Chuck is the one who kept standing by him during 3.10
4) He was the biggest closest shipper in the world, he came out of that closet in 3.10
Old 03-20-2010, 12:00 PM
New Fan

Is it just me or does it seem that from MS interview it sounds like the Director doesn't die and may at some point return? Also it seems like is more involved in Casey's storyline. So is he not going to be responsible for Eve's death? There is something weird about this.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

So we won't know till May 17?
Oh boy, long wait.
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizziefan1 (View Post)
So we won't know till May 17?
Oh boy, long wait.
Just as long as Shaw is done with 3.13, these episodes can be fun again
Old 03-20-2010, 12:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Shaw is back for the finale.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmr2010 (View Post)
Is it just me or does it seem that from MS interview it sounds like the Director doesn't die and may at some point return? Also it seems like is more involved in Casey's storyline. So is he not going to be responsible for Eve's death? There is something weird about this.
That is what I thought when I read this. He has more to do with Casey.
If anyone has time on their hands Magnus said someone at NBC forum was right on for what is going to happen but that 99% of the spec. there is incorrect. It would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

Interesting point I heard, we now know what Ellie's speciality is, right? Neurology. And it seems like she's pretty good at it too, considering she got such a prestigious fellowship for it.

So, that could come into play later.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think Sarah may agree let shaw go on the mission because shaw asks Sarah what she would do if someone killed chuck and shed do the same thing. Chuck does nto agree but later in the episodes to save Sarashs life he has to kill someone.

I think we will get better readings once Shaw leaves,
Old 03-20-2010, 01:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstronomySnap (View Post)
Interesting point I heard, we now know what Ellie's speciality is, right? Neurology. And it seems like she's pretty good at it too, considering she got such a prestigious fellowship for it.

So, that could come into play later.
Im thinking Her specialty will come into play when stephen bartowksi comes back and with chuckk.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Remember how much Ellie freaked out when Chuck hurt his leg? I would love for her to a xray of Chuck's head because that thing has to have something odd looking with all its been messed with, man she would FREAK out
Closed Thread   Post New Thread