Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2015, 02:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Actually Brett was planning to break up with Cruz but Cruz beat her to the punch and broke up with her. That part was a little funny, she was not expecting that.

Icon by Me
Old 03-18-2015, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

^^Yeah, I know. But when I wrote that down, I was very tired and mixed everything

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-18-2015, 03:26 PM
Loyal Fan

What does everyone think is going to happen with Mills and squad? Although he's been cleared for squad duty Rice now has the spot. Do people think he's going to wait for someone else to leave or maybe they'll get an additional spot so he can rejoin like in S2?
Old 03-18-2015, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

He is really cleared for Squad though? Is he even ready? I guess that depends what they're going to do with Rice. He was supposed to come as a reccuring with the possibility of becoming a regular next season.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-18-2015, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i was annoyed at how the brett/cruz breakup went... especially otis feeding cruz some RIDICULOUS line about how brett teats cruz like meatloaf. bitch, step back!

and how many spinoffs are going to produce a love interest for kelly? jttw!

oh, but let's not forget about herrmann acting like a wacko over some kid. i mean, i get it, but he took it up like ten notches!
Old 03-18-2015, 11:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

What the hell was that with Hermann? I only saw the last half because I was waiting for my shift at the hospital cafeteria and the show was on. Why did Herman beat up that kid?

Icon by Me
Old 03-19-2015, 12:15 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm sorry, I don't care if Kelly's had 8675643873 love interests, lol. I'm enjoying his scenes with April. And we don't know yet that she's even a love interest for him. Right now, they're just friends and I'd prefer it to stay that way if the writers aren't going to fully explore a romance. The last thing I want to see is the two hooking up, only for Kelly to screw up or for the writers to concoct some contrived reason for them to split because they're on different shows.

As for Cruz/Brett/Otis...why? lol I'm not the least bit impressed with this turn of events or Brett, tbh. She's rather bland to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps5 (View Post)
What does everyone think is going to happen with Mills and squad? Although he's been cleared for squad duty Rice now has the spot. Do people think he's going to wait for someone else to leave or maybe they'll get an additional spot so he can rejoin like in S2?
Maybe the latter, if Rice is sticking around. I'm rooting for Mills so I just hope it works out in his favor.
Old 03-19-2015, 12:19 AM
Master Fan

We don't even know if she is a love interest for him? Matt Olmstead and Derek Haas already confirmed it. I guess if you like the all manwhore thing, then it won't be a problem for you to have a great actress like Yaya only being brought in to be on Severide's list of hook-up. Me? I'm bitter!

I love Sylvie's friendship with Dawson. I think she is at her best in these particular moments. I'm suprised at how much people actually want Brett/Severide together.

Anyway, give me more Dawson and I'll be happy. I'm actually waiting for more scenes with Antonio.

Gosh, I thought it was a 2 weeks break but it's a 3 one. -.-'' The show is back April 7th.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-19-2015, 12:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
We don't even know if she is a love interest for him? Matt Olmstead and Derek Haas already confirmed it. I guess if you like the all manwhore thing, then it won't be a problem for you to have a great actress like Yaya only being brought in to be on Severide's list of hook-up. Me? I'm bitter!
They did? Ok. I missed that. But as I said in my OP, I'd rather them stay friends if it's just going to be more of what we've already seen with Kelly. So no, I don't like the "manwhore" thing. It's clear so far, though, that April is not just another hook up for Kelly. They already have an established relationship, one that is not based on sex or romance. And his interest in her has not been shown as romantic, not yet anyway. I think there's a lot more potential with them than just her being another hookup for him.
Old 03-19-2015, 01:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
They did? Ok. I missed that. But as I said in my OP, I'd rather them stay friends if it's just going to be more of what we've already seen with Kelly. So no, I don't like the "manwhore" thing. It's clear so far, though, that April is not just another hook up for Kelly. They already have an established relationship, one that is not based on sex or romance. And his interest in her has not been shown as romantic, not yet anyway. I think there's a lot more potential with them than just her being another hookup for him.
This is exactly why I don't like it. First of all, I love Yaya way too much, second of all we all know that won't last because there's the all Chicago Med show that will start (starting with episode 19) and Yaya is one of the main character. And for once, I would have loved for Severide to not be defined by his relationships with women. Can't they just stay friends?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-19-2015, 02:26 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
This is exactly why I don't like it. First of all, I love Yaya way too much, second of all we all know that won't last because there's the all Chicago Med show that will start (starting with episode 19) and Yaya is one of the main character. And for once, I would have loved for Severide to not be defined by his relationships with women. Can't they just stay friends?
I'm sure they could. You were the one who seemed convinced that she'd be just another hookup? lol

I certainly wouldn't be opposed to more between them, however...if the writers could find a way to make it work for more than a few episodes. If not, they should just stay friends.
Old 03-19-2015, 03:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
I'm sure they could. You were the one who seemed convinced that she'd be just another hookup? lol

I certainly wouldn't be opposed to more between them, however...if the writers could find a way to make it work for more than a few episodes. If not, they should just stay friends.
And she is a love interest for Severide. I don't know what else you want me to say. But with the Chicago Med spin-off, I don't see it lasting for long.

Anyway, we'll see how that one goes...

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-19-2015, 04:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
And she is a love interest for Severide. I don't know what else you want me to say. But with the Chicago Med spin-off, I don't see it lasting for long.

Anyway, we'll see how that one goes...
Nothing. lol Just saying that it's pretty clear to me that she won't just be another hookup for Kelly. Otherwise, I think we would have seen some sexual/romantic interest by now.
Old 03-19-2015, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

You just wait...

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-19-2015, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah, goddamn, right! april and kelly are going to bang before the season's over. like i even buy into their epic love story. the only person kelly will ever be unselfish with is dead. thank, you writers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaSolTierra (View Post)
What the hell was that with Hermann? I only saw the last half because I was waiting for my shift at the hospital cafeteria and the show was on. Why did Herman beat up that kid?
because he blew crack smoke into his son's face.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread