Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2009, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Brothers & Sisters S&S #4: Because Nora & Holly are about to become family, uh oh!

Brothers & Sisters Spoilers & Speculation Thread #4

General

I hear there will be some new characters on "Brothers & Sisters" this fall? Any info? -Chad
Yes, Justin's got a Doogie Howser type study buddy now. Amy Aquino is joining the cast, playing a doctor who will treat an ill Walker. Peter Gerety is playing Phillip York, a one time business partner of William Walker who has taken a sudden re-interest in Ojai Foods. And, well, there might be a new little baby on the way with Kevin and Scotty ready to be dads.
Source: Zap2it.com

Question: OMG! I’m totally jonesing for Brothers & Sisters! Anything new? —Kathy
Ausiello: As I hinted earlier this week, a member of the Walker clan will get some devastating medical news in the Sept. 27 season premiere. Guesses? Head to the comments!
Source: Ew.com

Come September on Brothers & Sisters, it’ll be Nora versus Holly (Sally Field and Patricia Wettig, Round 88, as the dueling mothers-in-law-to-be plan a season-premiere engagement party for their betrothed kids, Justin and Rebecca. Expect Happy Days mom Marion Ross to pop back in as Nora’s mom, Ida. This headache will pale in comparison to the sworn enemies’ disagreement over their kids’ November-sweeps wedding—a fairy-tale event that will likely see the return of former series regulars Balthazar Getty (Tommy), Sarah Jane Morris (Julia), Ken Olin (back as David, to walk his daughter down the aisle) and possibly the debut of Holly’s mama.
Source: Tvguide Magazine

Is there any word on a Season 4 premiere for Brothers & Sisters? — Dave
MATT: Yes, ABC (finally) set a Sept. 27 return for the Walkers. Among the storylines you can watch for this fall: Kitty and Robert are still putting on a "happily married" façade as he runs for governor, Kevin and Scotty hope for a baby, and Justin's busy pursuing his doctor dream. Guest stars include, yes, Dancing stud Gilles Marini (as Sarah's latest dalliance) and Marion Ross, reprising her role as Nora and Saul's mean mom.
Source: Tvguide.com

Ariel in Mission Viejo, Calif.: Any dish to share on Brothers & Sisters? I miss my Sundays with the Walkers.
The Walker family is growing! When Brothers & Sisters returns in the fall, Scotty and Kevin are going to try to have a baby, and we're hearing something about an appearance by Nora's mom, who will, no doubt, make Nora crazy.
Source: E! Online.com

Justin/Rebecca

"Brothers & Sisters"! It's been so long. What can you tell me? Are Justin and Rebecca really getting married? -Mari
Wedding plans will be in full effect when "Brothers & Sisters" returns this fall. In fact, a nightmare engagement party thrown by Nora and Holly is apparently the season's first order of business. But with Justin now in medical school, his heavy work load will definitely contribute to some complications for the couple.
Source: Zap2it.com

Any scoop on Brothers & Sisters? — Jessica
ADAM: Well, Jessica, you might have already heard that Eureka's Joe Morton will appear in seven to 10 episodes this season as Justin's med-school mentor. What you might not know is just how badly Justin needs mentoring. The ne'er-do-well Walker isn't much of a student, it seems. Luckily, Morton's character will cut Justin some slack because of his military-service background.
Source: Tvguide.com

Robert/Kitty
Laura in Cincinnati: Rob Lowe mentioned there was going to be a gigantic twist with Robert McCallister and Kitty right off the bat at the beginning of the season and people will be shocked. Have you heard any rumors on what is going to happen on Brothers & Sisters?
It's too early to reveal Brothers & Sisters' big season-four twist for Robert McCallister and Kitty Walker (Calista Flockhart), but suffice it to say, their marriage is tested by both external and internal forces.
Source: E! Online.com

Promos/Sneak Peeks
4x01
General Season 4 Promo
4x01 Sneak Peek

Episodes
4x01 Promo Pictures
NORA AND HOLLY TEAM UP TO PLAN A JOYFUL CELEBRATION FOR REBECCA AND JUSTIN'S ENGAGEMENT, ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF ABC'S "BROTHERS & SISTERS"

"The Road Ahead" - Kitty harbors a devastating secret that will rock the Walker family. Meanwhile, Nora and Holly begrudgingly team up to throw an elaborate engagement party for Justin and Rebecca, Tommy continues his personal spiritual journey in Mexico, and Sarah searches for new business prospects in France, on the fourth-season premiere of "Brothers & Sisters," SUNDAY, SEPT. 27 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
Credit: Abc.com

Previous Thread

Visit Castle | icon[x]

Last edited by CJG18; 09-09-2009 at 10:50 AM
Old 09-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Post Away Guys

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 09-05-2009, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 09-05-2009, 09:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Tftnt!
Jason & Robin
Old 09-06-2009, 10:50 AM
Elite Fan

I watched the sneak peeks. Sorry to say that I'm just completely over Holly and Nora fighting with Nora almost always looking like the bad guy.

Looks like Justin and Rebecca are fighting again --- shocking.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-06-2009, 01:07 PM
Extreme Fan

so kitty is sick?
Old 09-06-2009, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 09-06-2009, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavy (View Post)
so kitty is sick?
Signs are pointing to her.

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 09-07-2009, 08:56 PM
MST Manager

Old 09-08-2009, 11:00 AM
Supreme Fan

I too am sick of the Holly/Nora bs. It's overkill. I kinda wish Holly would just disappear.

You buckle my knees

I shake and I shiver just to feel you breathe"

Old 09-08-2009, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I am so sick of Holly and Nora fighting and then Nora having to be all humble and apoligize.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the new thread

I just saw the sneak peaks and I can't wait for the new season to begin.

Old 09-08-2009, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Yeah I am so sick of Holly and Nora fighting and then Nora having to be all humble and apoligize.
Ya sometimes I'm like, they aren't teenagers can't they just get over it lol. But hopefully this season they will have to, considering their kids are gonna get married & they are gonna become family

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 09-09-2009, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

OP is updated with the season premiere description & photos

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 09-09-2009, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

I just looked at the pictures, ecstatic about a Justin/Robert scene! unfortunately it doesn't look too happy but as long as the show keep them coming I don't mind!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread