Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2009, 08:05 AM
Elite Fan

BONES Spoilers & Specs #95: SEASON FINALE PROMO= *fandom explodes*....WE STILL CAN'T BREATHE

Welcome to the 95th official bones spoiler & speculation thread ...

FINALE PROMO= *fandom explodes*....WE STILL CAN'T BREATHE
Next up: ...
[size=3]The End in the Beginning - May 14th
YouTube - Promo End in the Beginning

** Hart on the sex scene: "I think the audience will be very satisfied with the sex scene, and [the way] that it sets up the next season and the way things unfold between [Bones and Booth]."
** FINALE - Booth will be going through a major health crisis, which will cause him to hallucinate. But the 'morning after sex' will all be resolved within that episode, because we also have to resolve the fact that Brennan wants to have a child
** According to executive producer Hart Hanson, a series of attacks within the Lab will cause "dissension and suspicion" amongst all of the main players by the end of the season, adding, "It will affect the way each and every character regards the others." Oh, and the Booth-Brennan sex thing in the May finale? Yep, still happening.
** "No dream sequence here. No undercover assignment. Not even alcohol. After months of teasing, creator Hart Hanson confirms Bones and Booth will hook up in this year’s season finale. “They’re actually in bed having sex,” Hanson tells me. “And they won’t be able to just walk away from what happened. It will have serious ramifications.”

[Booth/Brennan Related];

** FINALE - Booth will be going through a major health crisis, which will cause him to hallucinate. But the 'morning after sex' will all be resolved within that episode, because we also have to resolve the fact that Brennan wants to have a child
** "No dream sequence here. No undercover assignment. Not even alcohol. After months of teasing, creator Hart Hanson confirms Bones and Booth will hook up in this year’s season finale. “They’re actually in bed having sex,” Hanson tells me. “And they won’t be able to just walk away from what happened. It will have serious ramifications.”
** Ausellio: HH: "It's not free of encumbrance. It's not free and clear. Nothing is easy on Bones."

[Jack/Angela Related];

[Character Related];

** Zach - Millegan will return as Addy for an unknown number of episodes. We can maybe expect him in the season finale.
"We are definitely addressing Zach, and he's coming back and helping us with cases. There are some big insights into what happened there. The fans will not be disappointed."
According to HH Zack should be back. Sweets has an ethical problem in how to deal with knowing Zach didn’t do what he claimed, and the writers will deal with that.
** Booth's family
Ausiello: Oh, yeah, well... did your dog tell you that Papa Booth's coming to town! 'Cause he just might be some day maybe! Explains Hart Hanson: "Booth has some issues with his dad, so we may bring in his father this season. We also talked about having his grandfather show up, but I'm not sure that will happen." *Now that would be awesome, I'd love to see Booth's character developed further and see Bones supporting him like he's always supported her.*

SEASON FOUR EPISODES:
([4x26] - The End in the Beginning - Thurs May 14th
In the season finale episode, a body is found murdered at “The Lab,” a popular nightclub, and everyone is a suspect. In an unusual twist of storytelling, Brennan, Booth and the Jeffersonian team take on various roles outside their normal duties, including serving as the nightclub staff as well as local law enforcement. Mötley Crüe, Ryan O’Neal, Brendan Fehr and Eric Millegan guest-star.

TITLE SUGGESTIONS:

LATEST SPOILER ARTWORK

by HeRa
Old 05-08-2009, 08:08 AM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT!
Old 05-08-2009, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

New Thread

I love Spoiler thread!
Now I was thinking about how anxious I was this morning, waiting to get here and see the promo, and when I saw the caps I went nuts

Last edited by unfloopy_; 05-08-2009 at 08:24 AM
Old 05-08-2009, 08:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Tftnt!

Booth Brennan

icon: tempertemper
Old 05-08-2009, 08:23 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Gilmore Girls

We can't open the new thread without having THIS on the front page!

Old 05-08-2009, 08:25 AM
Extreme Fan

^Agreed!

Booth Brennan

Old 05-08-2009, 08:25 AM
Addicted Fan

New Motley Crue preview: Motley Crue Preview

LOVE.

* We extend our apologies to the young victims of the face-painting mix-up at the Saturday Farmers Market. The paint should slough off within one month, or can be removed now with diluted lighter fluid.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:30 AM
Loyal Fan

they're tongue
Master Fan

Yay

That animation is made of win.

That's so funny. I love this show.
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Gilmore Girls

^^ OMG! LOL RAWK ON FACES!!
Part-Time Fan

Okay, so I came up with a theory last night. At first it sounded kind of crazy, but the more I thought about it (or the longer it kept me awake) it sounded less crazy and more possible!

So what if one of the twists of the episode is that the AU/Dream Sequence (or whatever it is) is not from Booth OR Bones' POV. I think there is a very good argument as to why this takes place in Hodgins' imagination.

1. In one of the preview clips, TJ Thyne describes his character as the narrating writer. It's odd that he used the term "narrating" because if this were his dream, he would be the one narrating.

2. Angela's ex-husband, Grayson is in this dream. If this is Booth's creation, it is a very weird appearance. I don't think Booth even met him! The episode Grayson was in, Booth and Brennan were in London.

3. The Lab. Booth is an employee of the FBI. No matter how often we see him in the Jeffersonian, he is spending most of his working time at the FBI building. I think it's kind of weird for him to be having a dream about someone else's workplace. Also, if Booth were dreaming this, wouldn't it make sense for other FBI people to show up in his dream? Someone gets murdered! Who investigates real murders, the FBI! This makes more sense if you take it from Hodgins' POV because the Lab is his primary place of employment. The only major FBI contact Hodgins has is with Booth, Sweets, and Caroline Julian, the only 3 FBI people (that we've seen) in this AU.

4. The Interns and Zach. I think that Hodgins was the most affected by the whole Zach betrayal. This season it has been brought up again and again for Hodgins through the use of the interns. I think it odd that Booth would not only be dreaming of Zach, but of every other intern as well. If it is Hodgins, it makes sense, because Zach was his best friend and because he's the one who has spent the most time with the interns this season. I'm going out on a limb here, but I think the interns will have their personality quirks in their "new" characters. I don't think Booth would know these quirks very well.

5. Lack of Parker. Isn't it weird that Parker isn't in this dream sequence when every other person important to Booth is? Supposedly, Booth and Brennan are a couple, and it would make sense for Parker to make an appearance.

So yeah, crazy idea, but the twist has to come from somewhere. On the bright side, if this is from Hodgins' POV, it's probably likely that the sex is real, because wouldn't you be creeped out if a coworker came up to you and was like, "I had this really crazy dream last night. You and [other coworker] were married and owned this club. There was this murder, and all our other coworkers were there too....blah blah blah. And then at the end, I imagined you and [other coworker] in a somewhat explicit sex scene." AWKWARD!

I don't know how Hodgins' AU sequence would cause Booth and Brennan to have sex, but I don't really see how the result is any different if it is Booth's AU. Presumably he has had dreams before. What would make him relate this one to Bones that would actually have an effect?
Old 05-08-2009, 08:36 AM
Extreme Fan

BB rock!

Booth Brennan

Old 05-08-2009, 08:38 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Duke (View Post)
Okay, so I came up with a theory last night. At first it sounded kind of crazy, but the more I thought about it (or the longer it kept me awake) it sounded less crazy and more possible!

So what if one of the twists of the episode is that the AU/Dream Sequence (or whatever it is) is not from Booth OR Bones' POV. I think there is a very good argument as to why this takes place in Hodgins' imagination.

1. In one of the preview clips, TJ Thyne describes his character as the narrating writer. It's odd that he used the term "narrating" because if this were his dream, he would be the one narrating.

2. Angela's ex-husband, Grayson is in this dream. If this is Booth's creation, it is a very weird appearance. I don't think Booth even met him! The episode Grayson was in, Booth and Brennan were in London.

3. The Lab. Booth is an employee of the FBI. No matter how often we see him in the Jeffersonian, he is spending most of his working time at the FBI building. I think it's kind of weird for him to be having a dream about someone else's workplace. Also, if Booth were dreaming this, wouldn't it make sense for other FBI people to show up in his dream? Someone gets murdered! Who investigates real murders, the FBI! This makes more sense if you take it from Hodgins' POV because the Lab is his primary place of employment. The only major FBI contact Hodgins has is with Booth, Sweets, and Caroline Julian, the only 3 FBI people (that we've seen) in this AU.

4. The Interns and Zach. I think that Hodgins was the most affected by the whole Zach betrayal. This season it has been brought up again and again for Hodgins through the use of the interns. I think it odd that Booth would not only be dreaming of Zach, but of every other intern as well. If it is Hodgins, it makes sense, because Zach was his best friend and because he's the one who has spent the most time with the interns this season. I'm going out on a limb here, but I think the interns will have their personality quirks in their "new" characters. I don't think Booth would know these quirks very well.

5. Lack of Parker. Isn't it weird that Parker isn't in this dream sequence when every other person important to Booth is? Supposedly, Booth and Brennan are a couple, and it would make sense for Parker to make an appearance.

So yeah, crazy idea, but the twist has to come from somewhere. On the bright side, if this is from Hodgins' POV, it's probably likely that the sex is real, because wouldn't you be creeped out if a coworker came up to you and was like, "I had this really crazy dream last night. You and [other coworker] were married and owned this club. There was this murder, and all our other coworkers were there too....blah blah blah. And then at the end, I imagined you and [other coworker] in a somewhat explicit sex scene." AWKWARD!

I don't know how Hodgins' AU sequence would cause Booth and Brennan to have sex, but I don't really see how the result is any different if it is Booth's AU. Presumably he has had dreams before. What would make him relate this one to Bones that would actually have an effect?

This is really good. I hadn't even thought of it that way. Honestly, I am still in a complete haze of awesomeness. This is impressive, and I like it, a lot.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
You WIN! I totally missed that point. I don't have any idea if you're right (obviously, if I knew anything I would have spilled LONG ago) but you make an excellent point with this right here!!!!

As to the theory that what we might be getting is a MAJOR flashforward to a time that they will be together... when I posted it, I didn't consider the fact that the finale is supposed to have a cliffhangery ending regarding their relationship. So... I'm not sure how that works out... AND... I think that KNOWING that they eventually hook up (even though OF COURSE we know they will) but really knowing knowing... I'm not sure that it serves the purpose of maintaining the sexual tension currently. I mean... are some people just going to think "Well, we've gotten the payoff, I don't really need to see the journey." ???

I'm back to being confuse but loving the show and the speculation and just SO SO SO excited to see what's happening next!!!
Old 05-08-2009, 08:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

I hadn't watched that, he is the narrative writer? That would explain Bones saying "So you are this and I am that?" in the car... A/U, we tend to forget something, it's that there was a framed narrative before it was somehow left aside. Bones IS a writer. We were so engrossed in our fears for the scene that we did not consider the concept of framed narrative outside of Booth's psyche. With Hodgins narrating, it can mean anything: his speech at the hospital might induce some sort of desire to consider a more "rocking" world, where nothing was ruined either way by tumors, or stupid decisions or whatever. It sounds really weird said like that, but I am not rejecting any possibilities.