View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 08:39 AM
Britt1975
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
2. Angela's ex-husband, Grayson is in this dream. If this is Booth's creation, it is a very weird appearance. I don't think Booth even met him! The episode Grayson was in, Booth and Brennan were in London.
You WIN! I totally missed that point. I don't have any idea if you're right (obviously, if I knew anything I would have spilled LONG ago) but you make an excellent point with this right here!!!!

As to the theory that what we might be getting is a MAJOR flashforward to a time that they will be together... when I posted it, I didn't consider the fact that the finale is supposed to have a cliffhangery ending regarding their relationship. So... I'm not sure how that works out... AND... I think that KNOWING that they eventually hook up (even though OF COURSE we know they will) but really knowing knowing... I'm not sure that it serves the purpose of maintaining the sexual tension currently. I mean... are some people just going to think "Well, we've gotten the payoff, I don't really need to see the journey." ???

I'm back to being confuse but loving the show and the speculation and just SO SO SO excited to see what's happening next!!!