Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2015, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

Ehh not too pleased with the targets but I'm glad its not John at least for now. Out of the two I hope its Meg who leaves.
Old 08-28-2015, 01:39 PM
Extreme Fan

BBFeedster
‏@BBFeedster

Austin tells Vanessa that he'll purposely do muscle tearing workouts with John so he loses the next comp. #BB17

Wow! What a disgusting pig he is. I hope production won´t let that happen. And he said he did it before the HOH comp when John pulled his leg and lost. I just can´t. Like wtf is wrong with this guy? He can´t get over the loud cheers John got last night.

I hope they show that on the highlight show, after that Austin is DONE.

Last edited by Skylarc; 08-28-2015 at 01:47 PM
Old 08-28-2015, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He's a disgusting person tbh, I'm not shocked.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 08-28-2015, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not trying to defend Austin because that's sacrilegious but I think by "muscle tear" Austin just meant the minuscule tears that your muscles normally get when you workout hard, not large surgery-is-needed injuries. He's just going to workout John really tough in a way that would make it more difficult for his muscles to recover so the chances of him being sore or weak for the next physical comp would be greater. It's not going to work because A) John doesn't seem to be uneducated about working out B) If John wants to take a day off working out Austin can't control that C) Austin doesn't control his diet.

Every season some one says they are going to do this to some one else. So freaking stupid.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-28-2015, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Vanessa told John last night not to work out with Austin before comps anymore.

Feeds are back. The feeds block wasnt for noms, it was for have nots, the final have nots of the season. Vanessa had to choose 4 people. She chose, James, Meg, John and Julia. The have not "food" is gum drops.

Quote:
BBFeedster @BBFeedster
James to Meg: Austin is a big ass baby. "I don't want to be a have-not! I don't want to be nominated!" What did you come here to do? #BB17

BigBrotherLeak @BigBrotherLeak
Meg to James: "If we go on the block and not them (Austin/Liz), I'm going to be pissed!" James: "Might as well lose our ****." #BB17
James just remembered the deal that he made with Vanessa. If Vanessa won HOH, him and 1 person of his choosing would be safe.

But...
Quote:
Big Brother Updates @BB_Updates
James isnt sure that he should bring up the deal to Vanessa, cause she might be nominating John and Steve and get mad at him #BB17

James to Meg- I could use it (the deal) for ammo next time. "Obviously you broke that deal" #BB17

Last edited by xEJx; 08-28-2015 at 02:40 PM
Old 08-28-2015, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy eyes (View Post)
Not trying to defend Austin because that's sacrilegious but I think by "muscle tear" Austin just meant the minuscule tears that your muscles normally get when you workout hard, not large surgery-is-needed injuries. He's just going to workout John really tough in a way that would make it more difficult for his muscles to recover so the chances of him being sore or weak for the next physical comp would be greater. It's not going to work because A) John doesn't seem to be uneducated about working out B) If John wants to take a day off working out Austin can't control that C) Austin doesn't control his diet.

Every season some one says they are going to do this to some one else. So freaking stupid.
Thanks for clearing that up, Meg.

Old 08-28-2015, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think they will but I'd love to see them lose their crap. I always vote for blowups! Oh, feeds came back (first time in 2 weeks I've had 'em on!) just as I typed this. James/Meg up - Meg crying, James telling Vanessa it's fine.

Vanessa also just apologized to everyone for the "awkward nomination ceremony" so I can't wait to see what that's about. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely elizabeth (View Post)
Thanks for clearing that up, Meg.
I can't wait until later when Austin proves me wrong by saying that he can't wait to make Johnny tear his ACL!

meg | tumblr
Old 08-28-2015, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

Hopefully James and Meg can read the situation and see that Austwins were playing them and dont just put all of it on Vanessa.
Quote:
James- Who knows, Austin and them might not have known both of us was going up. Meg- Come on... #BB17
Thank you, Meg.

Last edited by xEJx; 08-28-2015 at 03:59 PM
Old 08-28-2015, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Based on their convo now I think they know. In a plot twist, James was the one that brought up maybe they didn't know and Meg was like "Come ON!" LOL

meg | tumblr
Old 08-28-2015, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

I have to get this off my chest. I've never seen someone as dumb and stupid as John.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 08-28-2015, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

Words we all knew would come after they were nominated:

The line of bad events that took place over that one decision
Old 08-28-2015, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I knew that it would happen when they kept her, they basically handed the game to the Austwins and Vanessa then honestly. :/

Old 08-28-2015, 04:13 PM
Master Fan

Vanessa making it clear to James and Meg that Austwins threw them under the bus.
Old 08-28-2015, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Great move by Vanessa.

I'm still under the opinion that keeping Shelli would have been no better for them. For all we know she could've won that DE HOH and James would've been out. And she might not have had the influence over the Austwins that Van does but she'd still be working with them. PLUS Steve, John & Becky. They were screwed either way.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-28-2015, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It has been one bad mistake after another this season. First with shelli and clay wanting to keep austin.

I've been a fan since day one of john, and though I will say his game has been very rough, he showed Thursday that he does have some game in him. He just needs to ally up. I do have a little hope for steve, vanessa, and john if things can just fall in place (aka john or Steve need to ein in the de)

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Closed Thread   Post New Thread