Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2015, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me to this season rn:

Guys, I literally didn't even get to turn on the feeds and it was over. And the guy that was just evicted came back. And a nutso lunatic is in power. Let's just call this season Worst Case Scenario.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-27-2015, 07:19 PM
Master Fan

Why would JMac give the HOH to Vanessa?!! Ugh!! I love the guy but he is making it very hard to root for him!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 08-27-2015, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

Not really sure I'll be following closely at all this week. The person I want gone the most is in power and the guy who came back wanted to target someone completely useless.
Old 08-27-2015, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

Austin is saying John didnt take the deal with Vanessa. But others are saying they heard both tell each other they were safe.

Liz and Julia back on the John bashing train. Liz saying she wants to him him uncomfortable in the house.
Old 08-27-2015, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
BBFeedster
@BBFeedster
James to Meg: This is kinda the best thing that could have happened. #BB17

BBFeedster @BBFeedster
James: Is she (Vanessa) wanting to take Steve out now?
Meg: I think so. #BB17
Fan faves this season(Goblins/John) are the worst gamers.
Old 08-27-2015, 07:33 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
Not really sure I'll be following closely at all this week. The person I want gone the most is in power and the guy who came back wanted to target someone completely useless.
That's why I'm like F this S, out this week and will check back in with the DE episode. I'll keep up here though. WORST. SEASON. EVER. This season makes last season look like a grand event. Also, Vanessa's deals don't mean anything (Jason) she breaks her word all the time. So I expect her to put up James, Steve, or Meg and if her bipolarism kicks in she might put up John if someone comes off the block (breaking her word again but it can't happen to a better idiot so *shrugs*) Tonight's episode was literally a waste of an hour, NOTHING has changed at all. I'm still amazed none of these sheep are thinking to break up Austin and the twins. If they voted out Steve he would be out of the game as well. Man they make my head hurt, I don't see how y'all watch the feeds.
Old 08-27-2015, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
They give me such an effing headache.

I really don't see Vanessa targeting the Austwins this week. And I think she'll keep her word to Johnny Mac. James is done if he doesn't win veto. OR if Vanessa continues with this Meg is the Mastermind thing, maybe she'll go. Either way one of them is leaving this week, which is cementing the Austwins in the F4 at LEAST. Which is cementing me running into a brick wall repeatedly.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-27-2015, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Painful.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 08-27-2015, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

Vanessa just told Austin that he and the twins are 100% safe. She also told him that she has to do what is best for her game. This after Austin was talking to her about JMac.

Quote:
BBFeedster
@BBFeedster
Vanessa tells Steve that Austwins want her to go after John, but she doesn't think that is best because the 3 of them need each other #BB17

Big Brother Updates
@BB_Updates
Vanessa- Me, you and Johnny can beat Austin and the twins in any comps. Steve- We'll talk tonight. I agree with what you're saying #BB17
Maybe she wasnt lying to John when she was telling him that she was hopeful he would be the returning juror so that the two of them and Steve could work together.

Unless she is trying to frame Steve, which is always a possibility in her crazy mind, it looks like James/Meg up.

Steve just muttered to himself in the HN room that a van/Steve/John f3 would be good because he's aligned with both and that if he won the final HOH he'd take John because he's easier to beat. Loooong way to go to be having these convos, Steve.

Last edited by xEJx; 08-27-2015 at 08:00 PM
Old 08-27-2015, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Steve also said he thinks going after Meg might be better than going after James. I wish they would. Both JMac and Steve said going after Meg tonight, this house
Old 08-27-2015, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

ugh this season is by far the worst imo. even with the awfulness that was season 15 or season 9 there were at least times that i was interested in what was happening. this season is just so boring and predictable and everyone sucks at the game.
Old 08-27-2015, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

Apparently all 3 juror girls were dq'd because they were sitting on the disk with their feet off of it. You could sit, but your feet still had to be touching the disk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Steve also said he thinks going after Meg might be better than going after James. I wish they would. Both JMac and Steve said going after Meg tonight, this house
Crazy...

I guess their thinking is that she'd be a Victoria, where the temptation to take her far is too strong to pass up and they're afraid to be sitting next to her on eviction night because of it? If so, then I kind of get that... Kind of
Old 08-27-2015, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

i think that social games are very difficult to see on the show and is also extremely underrated. not that i think victoria had a good social game but i do think meg does. if she makes it to the end, she actually has a shot at winning because she has built strong connections with people. and it actually frustrates the hell out of me how underrated a good social game is. im not even a big fan of meg so idk wtf im ranting about, but i do think its unfair to write her off just cuz she isnt good at competitions.
her biggest issue is how little awareness she has, lolipop.
Old 08-27-2015, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

Looks like Shelli wanted to make it clear who she was gunning for:
Quote:
Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
Van says Shelli had a bad energy & was likely mad at her about something but doesn't know why. She hasn't been mean or rude to anyone. #BB17
The jurors took the bands that the hg's were using to play slingball

Quote:
BigBrotherLeak
@BigBrotherLeak
Liz tells Vanessa that Becky called her (Liz) a coward during the competition because Liz couldn't tell her she was the target. #BB17
Such a shame this comp didnt last longer between Shelli coldness to Vanessa and this from Becky.

Order the jurors went out in the comp: Jackie, Becky, Shelli.

So if Steve would have been evicted, the returning juror would have been Shelli.

Last edited by xEJx; 08-27-2015 at 09:22 PM
Old 08-27-2015, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

The jurors took the bands that the hg's were using to play slingball

Bless them.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread