Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2015, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate that this comp was a flop, the jurors could've given us good feeds for bit. I'm so pissed at BB right now.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 08-27-2015, 09:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely elizabeth (View Post)
I hate that this comp was a flop, the jurors could've given us good feeds for bit. I'm so pissed at BB right now.
The whole thing was such a huge let down. And hearing after that Becky was calling Liz out and that Shelli was making her dislike for Vanessa obvious makes it that much worse.

According to the twins, Jackie crashed into Becky which made Becky fall right after.

Last edited by xEJx; 08-27-2015 at 10:18 PM
Old 08-27-2015, 10:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Omg why can´t John just win an HOH for once. Damn. What is Van going to do now? Will she work with him or get him out this week?
Old 08-27-2015, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

These polls get worse and worse....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarc (View Post)
Omg why can´t John just win an HOH for once. Damn. What is Van going to do now? Will she work with him or get him out this week?
Her target is James and Meg. She already told Austwins. They are down. Vanessa told Steve that she wants the two of them and John to work together going forward because the 3 of them can beat Austwins in any comp. She told John he's safe this week, but to continue playing it off like they arent tight.

Last edited by xEJx; 08-27-2015 at 10:48 PM
Old 08-27-2015, 11:18 PM
Master Fan

I'm glad John got back in. I bet Van targets Steve. It would be awesome if she put the twins up.
Old 08-28-2015, 12:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
BBFeedster @BBFeedster
James: I kinda want to work with Johnny Mac.
Meg: We can't. #BB17
Meg is right. Too late now.

I feel like i've brought this up a ton this season, but this should have happened weeks ago. Back when Jason was still around.

Many are to blame for this though. ADC for some reason never felt the need to make sure they were good with the stragglers. John is to blame because he felt too comfortable with Clelli and thought Becky would cover for him with ADC. Becky is to blame because instead of making Jackie, James and Meg feeling good about JMac, she instead chose to hide their alliance and told them that he was an independent player and didnt want to be involved in any alliance.

Not bringing John in led to part, not all, of the reason the votes flipped on Becky. Jackie, James and Meg would not had the worry of John, Steve and Shelli aligning if John had been brought in earlier. Instead they kept Vanessa and in turn, unknowingly kept the strongest alliance of the season in tact. Now here they are 3 weeks later, still in tact, and about to put up the last 2 stragglers of the ADC.
Old 08-28-2015, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

She isn't targeting the twins or Austen?
Emily
Old 08-28-2015, 12:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
She isn't targeting the twins or Austen?
Of course not. That would be what we all want and this is the season of the exact opposite always happening
Old 08-28-2015, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

So the twist this year is everyone is on crack?
Emily
Old 08-28-2015, 12:58 AM
Master Fan

^I think Austin's bad body odor has caused some brain damage to all of them

James and Meg up in HOH. They think John and a pawn are going up. James said he'd want to be the pawn and not Meg. Meg starts crying and saying no, she wants to be the pawn because there is a better chance of her staying. They tell Vanessa that if they dont go up that they wont put her up. They hug it out.

Vanessa is talking with Steve now. Vanessa tells Steve that he is her #2 and he better not screw her over again or he is done. Steve said he wont and that she is his #2 as well. She's again telling him about wanting to work with Steve and John and asked Steve if he is down for that. Steve said yes. Steve asked if they should make a deal with James and Meg. Vanessa told him that it would be hard to make that deal since she is putting them up. She brought up how they were both crying because they wanted to be used as the pawn over the other.

John now up in HOH. Vanessa tells him that she couldnt ask for two better people to work with than Steve and John. She tells John that James and Meg think he is the target. She also tells him that Austwins want him to tell them that he'd target whoever of James and Meg stayed next week. But John said taking Meg out over an Austwin next week wouldnt be too smart.Vanessa asked who should go up as a pawn if James or Meg win. John said Julia. He also told Vanessa that he'd be in danger if it was him and Vanessa assured him that she wont risk that.

Last edited by xEJx; 08-28-2015 at 02:08 AM
Old 08-28-2015, 01:38 AM
Extreme Fan

If this Steve/John/Vanessa F3 deal is for real than i am all for it. As long as no Austwin makes it to F2 this season still can be saved. If Van screwes John over again i am done with her.
Old 08-28-2015, 08:01 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I guess this Vanessa/JMac/Steve alliance is ok. Except if Vanessa was smart she would target the Austwins. Get one of them out now. I don't get why she keeps passing up the opportunity to get rid of one of them? I swear to god she won't send one of them home this week and watch one of them win the next HOH.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 08-28-2015, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you Richie! After having slept on it & reading what you wrote, I think this week could be more interesting then I originally thought. And certainly better than the past 2 weeks. I forgot how insane Vanessa gets when she's HOH and that while she's keeping the Austwins safe this week, she's got agency, and it's not like they are HOH again. It's gonna be way more tolerable and entertaining for me.

It really, really, REALLY sucks that James or Meg is leaving this week because they're my favorites but I've known they were on borrowed time for a while so I've already accepted it. And they haven't played the best so I can't argue with it. I'd much rather one of them go out on a Vanessa HOH because she's actually a player rather than a dumb Liztin HOH. I'd die.

I also could be very interested in this Vanessa, Steve, John thing IF it actually turns into something. Now that I'm losing James or Meg I have nothing to care about so anything that takes the Austwins down I'm automatically going to root for. Even if I don't like 2/3 of the people and flip/flop on John constantly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
But John said taking Meg out over an Austwin next week wouldnt be too smart.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-28-2015, 08:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)
Yeah I guess this Vanessa/JMac/Steve alliance is ok. Except if Vanessa was smart she would target the Austwins. Get one of them out now. I don't get why she keeps passing up the opportunity to get rid of one of them? I swear to god she won't send one of them home this week and watch one of them win the next HOH.
I think its because Meg/James secretly worked with Austwins for the past weeks. If she would target Austwins now only one of them goes and the rest will team up with Meg/James. I actually think getting out Meg/James first is the smarter move. And Vanessa of course wants John to do the dirty work, getting out Austwins because she plays with fear like everyone else apart from John. John doesn´t care about getting blood on his hands. He actually would LOVE it. I loved how he blew up every alliance before he left.
Old 08-28-2015, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know she loves to be in control but Vanessa should of thrown hoh to Johnny. I know he said he would go after meg but I really think that was him being angry at meg for spilling all the info he gave her to Austin. I think he would of seen he has to take out one of the trio.

I don't blame them for thinking of taking out meg. Vanessa does not want to be the one to take out a austwin (though she should) and meg is a big temptation to take into a final four or three. Though James is the better person to get out. I just hate that the trio is safe again. Soon it will be to late to get them out.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Closed Thread   Post New Thread