Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2014, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

Loved the hollas interrupting the Nomination Ceremony.
Old 08-31-2014, 06:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Just a random question to you guys and gals, but...considering all the stuff related to Victoria going around, I have to ask something. Is she really all that bad or annoying?
Old 08-31-2014, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern_xTC (View Post)
Just a random question to you guys and gals, but...considering all the stuff related to Victoria going around, I have to ask something. Is she really all that bad or annoying?
Gamewise she is awful, but other than that, she isnt bad at all. For me she brings more unintentionally comedy than anyone. She's also become really feisty over the last couple of weeks lol. I like her.

The only thing that bugs me about her is her dependence on Derrick. Last night was particularly bad. But she was drunk.
Old 08-31-2014, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yup, ITA. Gamewise she is non existent but she doesn't actually bother me at all otherwise. She's one of my favorites in the house personality wise.

Derrick definitely does not want Frankie to go this week. First, Cody told him that he told Caleb to BD Frankie and Derrick started talking about how the 3 girls can't be together any longer. Then, Frankie just went to talk to him about his conversation with Nicole and how she is trying to get Caleb to put someone else up, and Derrick told Frankie that he needs to stick with Caleb until the ceremony. Frankie also has no idea AT ALL that Caleb is considering putting him up. Totally clueless.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-31-2014, 06:33 PM
Absolute Fan

if Frankie stays with caleb till the ceremony he might be just annoyed enough to put him up anyways lol

Victoria is a lousy player but as a person I put her about 3rd in that house after Nicole goes home (derrick caleb Victoria) the rest are horsemanure
Old 08-31-2014, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't mind Victoria at all but I don't live with her 24/7. I can see why some things would bother people about her but all around I think she is a nice girl. Quite a few times she had talks to Zach to tell him how he was coming across. She didn't need to do that but did to try and get him to see what he was doing.

Derrick, derrick, derrick. Always stopping the fun. I know he is just trying to set tjings up best for him in the game but it is making it hard for us fans to watch the show.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-31-2014, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

Derrick ruins everything. I really need a big move/blindside/something unpredictable to actually happen for once.

though I blame everyone else more for always doing whatever he says lol.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

I didn't initially like Victoria. But compared to the people left she's not bad. If we were just strictly talking women houseguests this year I put her at the very bottom with Jocasta and Christine. As a competitor she flat out sucks. But watch her go on a competition run the next few weeks. (Yea I doubt that)

Ehhh I hate it when Derrick kills potential interesting stuff from happening. But coming from his prespective. I rather things go my way too rather then let things get unpredictable just because it will make things interesting.
Old 08-31-2014, 08:19 PM
Absolute Fan

but you see I don't know how derrick thinks keeping Frankie around is good for him. cbs already wants the prick to win....im sure the longer he stays the more rigged it will be for him.

and letting caleb backdoor him totally gets the blood off of derricks hands.
Old 08-31-2014, 08:25 PM
Loyal Fan

More megaphone yelling from people. Indoor Lockdown again.

@BBFeedster: Fan: "Frankie is destroying you all in the diary room, especially you Derrick and Caleb!" Caleb, Derrick, and Frankie heard it. #BB16
Old 08-31-2014, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ With Frankie already being in danger of being put up tomorrow, that is not a good thing for him.

Derrick also just told Nicole is the storage room to "stop acting like she's going home" because he is "trying something" and "isn't sure if it's going to work" but it might. Now I originally thought (and still mostly do) that he is just covering his bases with Nicole and thinking 10 steps ahead in case Caleb decides to go rogue tomorrow and nominate Frankie, so he can take credit for it. But this was after he heard that yeller so...I'm not sure. Still don't think that Derrick would be the type to let outside influence effect his game.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-31-2014, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

Cody has been upstairs waiting for Caleb to come up, right when Caleb hit the HOH stairs, he was called to the DR.

Quote:
BigBrotherLeak @BigBrotherLeak ยท 8m
Caleb singing: "I hearddddd ittt. I hearddddd it." Caleb says Frankie is using him. #BB16
Derrick and now Caleb called to the DR. Wonder if they're telling them to not read into the screamer?

As Cody was following Caleb on the cam, he saw Frankie go up and hug Derrick. He looked disgusted and muttered 'such an ass kisser'.

Last edited by xEJx; 08-31-2014 at 08:44 PM
Old 08-31-2014, 08:42 PM
Loyal Fan

I hope the DR doesn't try and persaude him out of it. I know you aren't supposed to take outside influence into consideration but this is the 3rd time he's heard something about Frankie. And he had been considering doing it earlier in the day.
Old 08-31-2014, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

Finally, Caleb and Cody talking.

Caleb "it comes down to who can we beat"

Cody "I cant beat Frankie in anything"
Old 08-31-2014, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

This is the one time I'll be against Derrick. I hope he changes his tune and they back door Frankie.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread