Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2014, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it derrick makes it to the final two he wins hands down. Though I don't want him to get the 50,000, I think it would be funny if cody did get to final two and then get called out by jury as being derrick lap dog.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-31-2014, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched a few minutes of Cody & Caleb last night. Holy hell at how gone Cody was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
Kind of relating to the vid, its surprised me how vicious Frankie has been on the personal attacks on some of the girls. He's got a younger sister in the spotlight and he knows all about how crazy mean people can get and do get about his sister. You'd think he'd know better.
THIS is what astounds me the most. It is so shocking to me that the guy who makes the worst comments in the house is one with a young sister who probably has to hear stuff like this all the time. And his career is in the entertainment industry/one that can be brought so down quickly by making the wrong comment. It just floors me that he acts like this.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-31-2014, 10:32 AM
Master Fan

Yea Frankie. I don't know what to say anymore. I've never liked him. Didn't support his non existant pairing with Zach either. I just wish he had gone before jury. Honestly would have any of the pre jury people back over him.

Wasn't a big fan of his rape joke either. I can only imagine how would feel he heard about two guys wanting to do things to his sister the way he talked about Victoria.

ETA: I don't condone violence but I would clocked Frankie in the jaw for those comments.

Last edited by The Survivor; 08-31-2014 at 10:39 AM
Old 08-31-2014, 10:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorchel7411 (View Post)
TA mission this week: self evict
Now THAT would be a mission I could support!
Old 08-31-2014, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

Frankie's comment made TMZ

'Big Brother 16' -- Frankie Grande Offends Contestant's Family With 'Rape Joke' | TMZ.com

Another thing he should know better. Saying and doing the wrong thing when you're being filmed 24/7.

His sisters management team, whose job it is to make her look good in the public eye, probably want to kill Frankie lol
Old 08-31-2014, 10:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
Frankie's comment made TMZ

'Big Brother 16' -- Frankie Grande Offends Contestant's Family With 'Rape Joke' | TMZ.com

Another thing he should know better. Saying and doing the wrong thing when you're being filmed 24/7.

His sisters management team, whose job it is to make her look good in the public eye, probably want to kill Frankie lol
What he said was NOT okay. But Frankie said it not his sister or his family. So if you want an apology you should ask him for one.

Also I do not think that she is now a "target for rape" as they said in the article.. What he said was horrible and disgusting along with their reactions but none of them in the house are going to rape her.

They will probably get one now from Ariana after they called her out since I'm sure her PR people are having a stroke right about now. But she isn't her brother and doesn't control what he is saying. I'm honestly surprised her PR team hasn't said pull him out of this house NOW!
Old 08-31-2014, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I had a feeling that would make tmz. Frankie should know better. Zach might not be the o my one that has to watch out for Victoria's father.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-31-2014, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

Ariana doesn't owe them an apology. But I would publicly stop supporting him in the game if I were her.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingBlue (View Post)
I had a feeling that would make tmz. Frankie should know better. Zach might not be the o my one that has to watch out for Victoria's father.
Honestly Zach never said anything remotely close to anything that has been spewed in the house the last few weeks. He might of been a punk and was annoying. But nothing this bad. Geeze. I agree Zach might be the least of her Dads concerns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
Ariana doesn't owe them an apology. But I would publicly stop supporting him in the game if I were her.
I think she has. She hasn't tweeted a anything Big Brother related in over a week. And before it was pretty much every day or every other day. Granted it's been a big week for her since I keep seeing her on my TV everywhere but it's been silence on the brother front. Nary a mention in interviews about who your biggest supporters etc. I think it's totally her PR people saying DO NOT MENTION HIM AT ALL.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

I can't bring myself to watch that video, so I can't comment on what he said in it. But whatever it is, his sister shouldn't be blamed for it. He is disgusting though. Nothing out of his mouth would shock me tbh.
Old 08-31-2014, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiobhanJW (View Post)
Honestly Zach never said anything remotely close to anything that has been spewed in the house the last few weeks. He might of been a punk and was annoying. But nothing this bad. Geeze. I agree Zach might be the least of her Dads concerns.
Oh for sure Zach has not said anything crazy bad. I was going for Victoria joke about if they have the same flight home Zach better watch out for her dad.

I have not seen the rape joke clip. Honest take on it from people who have seen it?

I did read the tmz interview with Victoria's mom. I agree with James that air should not have to apologize for the action of her brother. That should fall on Frankie. I will say one thing. No way do I see her asking for people to vote him AF if they have one this year.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-31-2014, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

I didnt see it as a rape joke. Just a terribly out of taste joke.

I'm a bit different than most though. I give them all leeway in there, no matter how much I dislike them while they are in the house. Unless its like last season with the race comments.

Last edited by xEJx; 08-31-2014 at 11:33 AM
Old 08-31-2014, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just checked the updates. If Nichole goes this week, I will really only have Derrick to route for.
Emily
Old 08-31-2014, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

Richie, I'm more like you than I am others. I agree with you, but doesn't mean I wanna listen to it
Old 08-31-2014, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

I just think BB should really start enforcing some rules about things are said in the house. I get the crap talking and all which I don't mind all too much but comments like that shouldn't be tolerated. Poor taste or not.

If Nicole goes, all I will have is Derrick. If he's evicted. I'm on the team I was last season, Team IDGAF.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread