Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2014, 10:11 AM
Total Fan

I'm excited.

#SerialApeist2Premiere #ATSKAA2014*
* ... and then Sheldon kissed Amy AGAIN.

Icon by bigbangsheldon
Old 03-11-2014, 10:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Happy Taping Day!
Old 03-11-2014, 10:52 AM
Extreme Fan

I know that someone (maybe at the other forum?) that the taping is starting early tonight--like at 5:30--and I know that Wil said that it has a lot of scenes and that they were doing some pretaping.

So, does that mean they'll get out early or that it will just take that much longer tonight?

I'm trying to plan my impatience...

Jim Parsons read my poem on UK radio!
Old 03-11-2014, 11:03 AM
Obsessed Fan

Well Wil said it's a lot of scenes so they'll probably come out normal time but start earlier.
Old 03-11-2014, 03:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantagrae (View Post)
I know that someone (maybe at the other forum?) that the taping is starting early tonight--like at 5:30--and I know that Wil said that it has a lot of scenes and that they were doing some pretaping.

So, does that mean they'll get out early or that it will just take that much longer tonight?

I'm trying to plan my impatience...
LOL! "Plan my impatience".. Love that!

"Amy's lips tasted like the brownies we had for dessert"
Old 03-11-2014, 03:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

I have the same pre-SIK excited feel.. I feel something coming or at least being planted tonight!
Old 03-11-2014, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

I have the feeling we are setting our expectations to high (Shamy-wise) but I'm more than willing be convinced otherwise

~Susanne ~
Old 03-11-2014, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguntia (View Post)
I have the feeling we are setting our expectations to high (Shamy-wise) but I'm more than willing be convinced otherwise
I was afraid of this as well. Hopefully I am wrong! Hoping this is a really good ep for them
Old 03-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Happy Taping Day!

Wil says he's in the makeup room at work...

https://twitter.com/wilw/status/443549944595496960
Old 03-11-2014, 06:15 PM
Master Fan

Happy tape day
Old 03-11-2014, 08:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Putting ETA up here: I was PM'd by someone in Tumblr that went tonight and said that Sheldon kissed Amy again in tonight's episode!!!!!

Last edited by stardustmelody77; 03-11-2014 at 10:27 PM
Old 03-11-2014, 10:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Emily is back for Raj and there's another SIK is all I have lmao!!
Old 03-11-2014, 10:49 PM
Elite Fan

OMG I can't wait for more details!

do we know anything else yet on how this kiss plays out yet?

Last edited by Nonna; 03-11-2014 at 11:33 PM
Old 03-11-2014, 11:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Thank you to thegwielo from Tumblr for this summary (who attended the taping tonight)

Sheldon and Amy are having date night at her place and as he is leaving and in the doorway, Amy says "Its date night, aren’t you forgetting something?" and Sheldon responds "Oh...youre right." He walks right up to her and kisses her much in the same fashion as the train kiss. It was almost as long too! And what made it really cute was they had a little banter with each other while kissing about video game controllers.

The whole premise of Shamy in the episode is that Sheldon is deciding between getting an Xbox One or PS4. The head on shoulder scene is at Best Buy after an all day, unsuccessful attempt at deciding. Sheldon has a sad tone and Amy is just tired. I'd describe it as an "i give up" moment for both of them.

The best buy scene was funny because after Sheldon thought he had finally done enough research and chosen the Xbox One, he started to doubt himself. He makes some funny jokes about how he always chooses the wrong option whether it be Zune over Ipod, HDDVD over Blu-Ray, etc and gets upset when he cant even chose a place for he and Amy to eat after they leave the store (upset in a funny way).

Yes Shamy went to best buy together. The head on shoulder was already happening as the scene began so there was no real context behind it other than it was a long day at best buy and Amy and Sheldon were both tired.

The date scene is one of the first few scenes of the episode and the best buy scenes come towards the end. From what I remember, the kiss is the outro of the scene so the scene ends when they finish kissing/talking. He didn't fight it at all or make a nasty face when Amy asked him to remember to kiss her. He seemed like he just genuinely forgot and was happy to go and kiss her

So for the whole Emily situation, Raj sees her one day and he apologizes for the date he crashed previously. She gives him a second shot. To add a twist, raj gets and email from Lucy saying she wants him back. Raj has to decide what to do. At the end of the episode, he is on a date with Emily and she says he can see as many people as he wants as none of the relationships are intimate yet.

Wil Wheaton is used to give penny some acting advice. It turns out that Penny takes the serial apist job and Wil ends up being her costar. The only Wil/Penny scene for the movie was the tag scene where she is getting fitted with her gorilla hands and Wil comes out in an orangutang in a bikini suit. The premise was they were to be wrestling while oiled up in bikinis. No actual monkeys.

Asked about BTS and got this (overall impression and BTS info):

This looks like it will be one of the more "laugh out loud" episodes of the season. Bernie had some amazing moments during the show and it was a good episode for raj too. things seem to be turning around for him at least at the moment. Umm there weren't any crazy standout moments i'd say. They would laugh with each other at moments but that seemed about it. Jim kept messing up his lines during one of the scenes before the kiss and at one of the best buy scenes which was hilarious!
Old 03-12-2014, 01:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

DEAD.

NO OTHER WORDS.

Moyra's sig is correct!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread