Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2014, 06:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I think it's way too early to call any pairing "endgame". The show could always give Oliver/Felicity the on-screen lovestory because of the superior chemistry, but then do a time jump and have Oliver end up with Laurel in the final minutes of the show.
Who said anything about endgame in this discussion right now?

I think if people think it's endgame, then it's their opinion and we'll see. Similar to those who don't think it's endgame, it's their opinion and we'll see.

But as someone who ships Olicity I welcome either or view. It's each person's opinion.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 10-19-2014, 06:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

It's just like my discussions about CS, I LOVE IT!

From nothing, they're never gonna happen to - its too soon to call them endgame.

We actually have endgame discussions and debates!!!!! It's like what? I can't even.

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW THE WHOLE TEAM HERE!!!

Han er god barn, men han er så lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Old 10-19-2014, 06:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I think it's way too early to call any pairing "endgame". The show could always give Oliver/Felicity the on-screen lovestory because of the superior chemistry, but then do a time jump and have Oliver end up with Laurel in the final minutes of the show.
Suit up, end game was brought up down thread.

It's actually really interesting to look at some of the themes, they are very sweeping and seem very intentional. Won't get on to it here because a. Some of you don't care b. No one is gonna change their minds at this point and c. It's not the place. However, hamburgo u are absolutely right here. They could absolutely make o/f the onscreen pairing for the rest of the show, then off her right at the end for the canon bc ga pairing. It's always a possibility. Given this shows affinity for offing female characters is totally horrible ways in the last 15 eps. Bullet to the brain, sword through the chest, three arrows and a fall onto a dumpster. but as himym has demonstrated, stunts that truly jerk your viewership around kill your DVD sales, destroy trust for future projects, and will kill potential spin offs.
Old 10-19-2014, 07:08 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I'm sure it was, but I meant right now in this discussion since he/she wasn't quoting anyone from pages ago.

It's a norm of fandoms thinking a ship is endgame, and others not believing it is. It's the fandom tale as old as time.

Whatever you think endgame or not, the show will play out and we'll see. You'll either be proved wrong and right. A point of declaring endgame is you believe it and get to say I knew all along lol.

So I totally agree with B. No one is gonna change their minds at this point.

I'm just happy we actually have these discussions regarding Olicity. I agree with Ally on that, it's awesome! even those who don't think it's endgame I appreciate my ship being acknowledged in endgame discussion.

It's all in good fun

Like I really like your points about the treatment of female characters and their deaths. Food for thought!!
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.

Last edited by SuitUp; 10-19-2014 at 07:14 AM
Old 10-19-2014, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm neutral on olicity.
Old 10-19-2014, 08:28 AM
Master Fan

Cool
Philanthropist.

Old 10-19-2014, 10:17 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Lol I wouldn't be shocked at all. As for O/F having superior chemistry, well umm...I think the date/kiss exposed a lack of romantic/sexual chemistry. I certainly did not see any heat. It was all very underwhelming to me.
Old 10-19-2014, 10:40 AM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 10-19-2014, 10:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

I never got the big deal about endgame! Even if they're not, it doesn't make their story any less woderful to their fans. The show might have their own plans but i don't care, I like what I like. Ca't help it!
Old 10-19-2014, 10:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

Anyway..

Quote:
“He comes to the realization that the only way to bring her home when it was lies that drove her away is to tell her the truth,” Amell previews. “How much of the truth he has to tell her is one of the crucial points of the episode.”
How much do you think he tells her? I cant see him blurting everything out, this is Oliver lol. And how will she react? Very angry I will assume

Last edited by Katiesocks; 10-19-2014 at 11:00 AM
Old 10-19-2014, 10:50 AM
Loyal Fan

I read the TVLine article about Thea and I am super excited for her storyline. Willah looked great at the end of the episode. It sounds like Thea and Malcolm will have what I can only say will be a very interesting relationship that I look forward to seeing play out on screen.
Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)
Old 10-19-2014, 10:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Interview with EBR. Nothing really spoilery, but does talk about how the glasses came to be.
Old 10-19-2014, 10:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

Not sure about the shorter hair but she did look hot!

Thea/MM is going to be a strange one. I cant actually see them getting along?

LOVE that DR, thank you! EBR is the cutest. When she said about people loving Felicity, we do love you too bb don't worry! :heart:
Old 10-19-2014, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)

Katie Cassidy has gotten bashed on this thread so you are correct that insulting actors is not allowed (or shouldn't be allowed) but characters, you can dislike all you want.
There is no shouldn't. It has never been allowed. If bashing has taken place on this thread it has been addressed. Perhaps not in the way some of you would have liked, but was handled nonetheless.

Also, please be mindful of the language being using on this thread. FanForum is PG-13.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 10-19-2014, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie23 (View Post)
I never got the big deal about endgame! Even if they're not, it doesn't make their story any less woderful to their fans. The show might have their own plans but i don't care, I like what I like. Ca't help it!
I know right!

As long as you're talking about my ship I'm happy! Like it was said "it's never gonna happen", "does he even have feelings for her?" To standing in a hallway debating the future of their relationship *drops a mic*

We're actually discussing their first kiss, their "breakup". I'm still tripping over myself!

I don't think they'll have any scenes on Wednesday. I'm excited for Thea!!

@Roswell Dream Girl I wanted to comment but thought it was best left to a mod. Thanks for the clarification
Philanthropist.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread