Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2008, 08:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

45? Wow, time's been good to her

Caution: Posts may contain dangerous levels of sarcasm
Old 07-28-2008, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep.

ETA: Is anyone else tired of the same promo going around? Watching GG and OTH tonight, it's the same one. I need clips!!

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 07-28-2008, 08:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stacy* (View Post)
Yep.

ETA: Is anyone else tired of the same promo going around? Watching GG and OTH tonight, it's the same one. I need clips!!
Totally what I was talking about last night.

Old 07-28-2008, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, that's why I asked if they had any commercials on tv, hoping there were ones with new footage. I suppose they only recently just started filming, so they wouldn't have a whole lot yet. Hopefull we'll get something more soon.
I love you
meghan
Old 07-28-2008, 09:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

I dunno, they started filming in June and with rumors of WAG going on strike I'd assume they'd be filming like crazy... They've gotta have enough for a couple promos... At least to get a buzz started up again.

Old 07-28-2008, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know. People are going to get tired of it, we already are.

icon by jess
Old 07-28-2008, 10:18 PM
Total Fan

I hate how there are no new promos for 90210, atleast one new promo is all im asking for lol.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

You guys should check out S4 and S5 of The Wire to see Tristan, if you're interested. He was amazing.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! Please dont have it be luke perry. Dylan and Brenda 4 eva!
that was my reaction... only ur missing a couple of expletives... i hope its brandon... luke will never come on imo, but i think jason might... especially if shannen is doing it... walsh family reunion anyone?
Old 07-29-2008, 06:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Stephanie in Anaheim Hills, Calif.: Are there any other old 90210ers coming back for the remake?
It looks like there is a twist at the end of the pilot for Jennie Garth’s character that leads us to believe she may be dating or possibly married to one of the boys. Here’s hoping it’s Luke Perry!

Allie in Arcadia, Calif.: The new cast of 90210 is so hot! Please give me some scoop on those boys!
They are nice to look at, aren't they? We'll actually get a little more hotness, as it looks like new It boy Michael Steger from 90210 will be guesting on Criminal Minds in the Sept. 10. premiere. Yay! In other Michael news, I'm told that his 90210 character, Navid, comes from an entertainment-industry family that is "filthy rich," and according to Michael himself, "I'm supposed to have this gorgeous mom, and my house is enormous—they're giving me the biggest home out of anybody. And I might test-drive a Lamborghini next week. Maybe. Just putting it out there..."
Lets hope it is NOT, shall we.

Kristin is a DK fan?! The girl simply ship everyone opposite of my liking. Here's hoping it will be BRANDON and NOT Dylan who Kelly might be married too...

I cannot take something like that ever.. still bitter about the original ending here

Brenda/Dylan and Brandon/Kelly for life!

I wonder if we will see Brenda with someone or as in Kelly's case hinting she is married to someone... please let Kelly be with Brandon and Brenda be with Dylan even if we don't get to see it on screen it would make me the happiest person ever to just hear they found their way back to each other.

Archie & Veronica
Brooke & Lucas Dylan & Brenda

Last edited by BrownEyes1980; 07-29-2008 at 06:27 AM
Old 07-29-2008, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
and Brenda be with Dylan even if we don't get to see it on screen it would make me the happiest person ever to just hear they found their way back to each other.
I got excited when they mentioned that Dylan had been living in London with Brenda for years, before, I hope they managed to get back together again!
Old 07-29-2008, 06:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakeningjenny (View Post)
I got excited when they mentioned that Dylan had been living in London with Brenda for years, before, I hope they managed to get back together again!
Me too

Imagine how we would react this time with Brenda actually presnent on our screens if we hear they are dating or married

Although with what Kristin hinted at I guessit's a 50/50 shot that Kelly is dating or married to Dylan. If they are smart though they would have her with Brandon and Brenda with Dylan making TWO very large fanbases happy instead of only making one happy and pissing two off!

I'm guessing the producer who said the old 9021o fans would be satisfied about Kelly's romantic storyline was hinting at what Kristin told us. Altough I wonder how he thinks...I mean obviously not all people will be satisfied since the character was in not one but two triangles, so the only way I see i is that either less or more people wil be satisfied... it all depends on the choice they make.

Archie & Veronica
Brooke & Lucas Dylan & Brenda

Old 07-29-2008, 07:10 AM
Elite Fan

I never saw 90210 before but I am definitely going to try and watch this when it starts. Do you think it will matter that I never watched it before? Or is the past just going to be loosely referenced now and again do you think? I just don't want to watch and feel totally confused because I have no idea why they hate each other etc. From what I have read so far it looks really good.

Eva How come I haven;t seen you in ages in the BL thread. We miss you!

Vicky
Old 07-29-2008, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think you'll be okay for the most part. I think it's going to mainly focus on the new bunch, but maybe bring back characters and moments that original members will remember.

icon by jess
Old 07-29-2008, 07:30 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for that. Hopefully they won't focus too much on the past then, and if they do then I'm just going to have to ask someone to fill me in.

The only things I know about the original 90210 have come from Eva when she has talked about the triangles and relationships in the BL thread. So I know I probably won't like Kelly . But other than that I know nothing. There seems to be a lot of hype about it so I hope it doesn't turn into one of those spin offs that gets canceled after one season. I really hope it will be a success.

Vicky
Closed Thread   Post New Thread