Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2008, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

90210 S&S #4: b/c Dixon feels like the Fresh Prince of Beverly Hills!

Teenager Annie Mills and her adopted brother Dixon are in for a bit of culture shock when the enter West Beverly High, dealing with a new set of cliques and their dad as the school's principal while keeping an eye on their liquor-loving grandma Tabitha.

Stars: Shenae Grimes ("Degrassi: The Next Generation), Tristan Wilds ("The Wire"), Lori Loughlin ("Full House"), Jessica Walter ("Arrested Development"), AnnaLynne McCord ("Nip/Tuck"), Dustin Milligan ("Runaway"), (Michael Steger, "The Winner"), Jessica Stroup ("Reaper"), (Ryan Eggold, "Dirt") and recurring guest star Jennie Garth ("Beverly Hills, 90210")

CW Picks up 90210
11th March 2008

It's official -- the CW on Sunday picked up the "Beverly Hills, 90210" spinoff to series.

"90210," from CBS Par, centers on a three generational Beverly Hills family. Original cast member Jennie Garth has signed on to recur, reprising her role as Kelly Taylor from the original series who now will be a guiding counselor at her alma mater, West Beverly Hills High.

Gabe Sachs and Jeff Judah, who rewrote the pilot script and are exec producing the pilot, are staying on as showrunners.

The CW also is expected to pick up the "Beverly Hills, 90210" spinoff for fall, with "How to Teach Filthy Rich Girls" also in the running.

Futon Critic's Guide to 90210

Watch With Kristin's Pilot Review

Pilot Casting Call

AnnaLynne McCord has joined the privileged and growing cast of The CW's unnamed "90210" spinoff. The drama will be a contemporary update of the popular '90s teen soap. The pilot was originally written by "Veronica Mars" creator Rob Thomas, who will step back to concentrate on his two ABC shows "Cupid" and "Good Behavior," allowing Gabe Sachs and Jeff Judah to step in for rewrites.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, McCord will portray Naomi Clark, one of the prettiest and most popular girls at West Beverly Hills High. She joins the previously announced Dustin Milligan.

Former "Full House" actress Lori Loughlin will join the cast of the upcoming CW drama, reports People.

Loughlin will play Debbie Wilson, the wife of Beverly Hills High's new principal and mother to Annie, a role that Hilary Duff was approached to play.

Dustin Milligan the former "Runaway" star is the first actor cast in The CW's updated spinoff of "Beverly Hills, 90210," according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Milligan will play popular athlete Ethan Ward, who attends West Beverly Hills High School. The drama, written by "Veronica Mars" creator Rob Thomas, will be a contemporary update of the popular teen soap "90210."

Canadian-born Shenae Grimes has landed the female lead role in the much-anticipated teen drama, according to The Hollywood Reporter. This announcement puts to rest speculation that Hilary Duff would land the role.

Grimes, 18, will play West Beverly Hills High School student Annie Wilson, the daughter of Debbie Wilson ( Lori Loughlin), a former Olympics medalist in cycling. Annie is seen to be similar to Brenda Walsh, a role in "90210" played by Shannen Doherty, since both characters move to Beverly Hills during high school.

Ryan Eggold and Jessica Walter have joined the cast of the CW's "Beverly Hills, 90210" spinoff, which centers on the Mills, a three-generational Beverly Hills family whose two teen kids are attending West Beverly High.

Walter will play Tabitha Mills, the former Hollywood star grandmother whose alcohol problem triggers her son and his family's move from Kansas to Beverly Hills.

Eggold will play Ryan Matthews, a cool English lit teacher at West Beverly High whose unorthodox teaching style puts him at odds with his fellow teachers and sometimes too close with his students.

Jessica Stroup, last seen on The CW's "Reaper," will stay with the network by joining the cast of its highly anticipated "Beverly Hills, 90210" spinoff, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Stroup, 21, will play Silver, the best friend of new girl Annie Mills (Shenae Grimes) at West Beverly Hills. Silver is an ambitious girl with a video blog series.

Tristan Wilds has landed the male lead in the CW's buzz-about " Beverly Hills, 90210" spinoff, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

He joins the Wilson family as their adopted son Dixon. So far, the three-generation family includes drunken grandmother Tabitha Wilson (Jessica Walter), daughter-in-law Debbie ( Lori Loughlin), granddaughter Annie (Shenae Grimes) and her son, now played by Tristan Wilds. The family has moved to Beverly Hills because of Tabitha's alcholism.

Jennie Garth is returning to the old 90210 neighborhood.

Garth has joined the cast of the CW's "Beverly Hills, 90210" spinoff as a recurring character, reprising her role as Kelly Taylor from the original series.

In the new show, Kelly plays a guidance counselor at her alma mater, West Beverly Hills High.

Rob Estes is the last member to be added. He will play the father, Harry Wilson.

Other exciting news is that Shannen Doherty and Joe E. Tata are scheduled to make appearances. At the moment, Tori Spelling's moments on the new 90210 are on hold. Also, 2 new characters have been added.

Kellan Lutz will play the character of George Evans, who is described as "a star lacrosse player who comes from a wealthy family."

Meghan Markle will play Wendy, a sexy student at West Beverly Hills High who isn't afraid to use her looks to get what she wants.

Also, the Peach Pit is back!! Info is here.

Side Info:

ADRIANA SIDE

TY SIDE

MIKE SIDE

TC SIDE

90210 Promotional Video [Youtube]

New individual photos here at the CW!!! - Added July 9th.

New behind the scenes video here - Added July 10th.

ETA: Adding YT link here.

First set of Filming Pics:

New Promo Pics:

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 07-27-2008, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

Lol at the title. Thanks for the new thread.
Old 07-27-2008, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New Stills!!

New sides!

Meghan

Charles Bennett

Brent

icon by jess

Last edited by *Stacy*; 07-30-2008 at 01:17 PM
Old 07-27-2008, 12:49 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread. And thank you to everyone who has brought over spoilers.
Old 07-27-2008, 12:54 PM
Total Fan

Tftnt!
Old 07-27-2008, 12:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Tftnt Stacy

Caution: Posts may contain dangerous levels of sarcasm
Old 07-27-2008, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Your welcome. Sometimes I hate starting them all the time, but figured nobody else was still around. to those that wanted to.

icon by jess
Old 07-27-2008, 01:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well I for one definitely appreciate it, I have a phobia about starting threads

Caution: Posts may contain dangerous levels of sarcasm
Old 07-27-2008, 01:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oooh I'm gonna watch this show. Looks good!
Old 07-27-2008, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome Butterflies18.

Aww starting threads isn't hard. You just edit and copy. Pretty easy.

icon by jess
Old 07-27-2008, 01:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hey Stacy!
I'm Sabrina
Old 07-27-2008, 02:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the new thread. The new stills look great.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:10 PM
Total Fan

Mmm, I cant wait till the show airs.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi everyone! I'm Shanti. Huge fan of the original and dying to see this new one! Thanks so much for the latest updates and info!

Oh I can already see that Ethan may not be as into the relationship as Naomi is. That always spells trouble.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep it does. That's going to make great tv.

Hi girls. If I don't remember your names, don't hold it against me. I'm really bad at it.

icon by jess
Closed Thread   Post New Thread