Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2008, 11:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AviFranchise (View Post)
I know that Dustin being dismissed form the show is a personal wish, in the way same you said you hope Christina breaks them up I hope Ethan gets written off. (not attack you just saying) Silver and Dixon have a lot of fans that keep the show a folt it wouldn't be smart on there part to piss them off.
I'm not even a fan of Ethan's, I think he's pretty damn boring. and not the character we were promised at all...Whether that's Dustins fault or the original writing team is something that will become more apparent in the coming weeks.

Me hoping Christina breaks up S/D isn't really a personal wish on my part, it's more like speculation of an upcoming storyline. We know she'll come between S/D, we know Silver isn't to keen on her. I'm just saying what I want to see with that storyline. Once again, the amount of fans Silver and Dixon have is no reason for the writers to keep them together and boring. Fans shouldn't be allowed to hijack a show and say "this should or shouldn't happen to this couple because they have so many fans" if you want things to play out your way, I suppose that's what fan fiction is for. Besides, they've been a couple for like 5 episodes, lets be realistic here, they were bound to get messed with sooner or later.

Caution: Posts may contain dangerous levels of sarcasm
Old 10-31-2008, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

lol, Just because they have a lot of fans doesn't mean they wont get broken up and if doesn't happen now, it'll happen at some point before the season is over anyway. What worries me about them breaking up is then having them "forget" about each other.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalnoob (View Post)
lol, Just because they have a lot of fans doesn't mean they wont get broken up and if doesn't happen now, it'll happen at some point before the season is over anyway. What worries me about them breaking up is then having them "forget" about each other.
I don't see them forgeting about each other I think their friendship will be to strong for that to happen.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:32 AM
Passionate Fan

BLAH BLAH BLAH
I have faith in SD and they are far from boring.. Whats boring is fighting over a guy with a girl u were supposed to be friends with not only boring but cliche how many times does that happen? Its very unlikely for a couple to stay together all through high school this is why I have faith in them I dont care what anybody says about them even if they did break up I still believe they are gonna be together at the end.. In my honest opinion I HIGHLY DOUBT this girl is gonna break them up.. HIGHLY DOUBT IT!!!
Old 10-31-2008, 11:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieXscene (View Post)
I'm not even a fan of Ethan's, I think he's pretty damn boring. and not the character we were promised at all...Whether that's Dustins fault or the original writing team is something that will become more apparent in the coming weeks.

Me hoping Christina breaks up S/D isn't really a personal wish on my part, it's more like speculation of an upcoming storyline. We know she'll come between S/D, we know Silver isn't to keen on her. I'm just saying what I want to see with that storyline. Once again, the amount of fans Silver and Dixon have is no reason for the writers to keep them together and boring. Fans shouldn't be allowed to hijack a show and say "this should or shouldn't happen to this couple because they have so many fans" if you want things to play out your way, I suppose that's what fan fiction is for. Besides, they've been a couple for like 5 episodes, lets be realistic here, they were bound to get messed with sooner or later.
I think that they do make a lot of desions base on viewers. On lets be honest her they are not going to break them up right now. as much as some people would think that would be great to do in terms of story the truth is this is just going to be a test useing contrived and unnecessary drama. Plus it would be very out of character for both of them. And on the Ethan thing like I said that just something i want to see like you said you think it would make good to a good idea to break them up I think it would be a good idea to get rid of him because he is not pulling his weight.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1066477/SilverandDixon

Old 10-31-2008, 11:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

You have your opinion, I have my speculation. We're not gonna agree with eachother, so I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree until we see the storyline play out.

Old 10-31-2008, 11:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieXscene (View Post)
You have your opinion, I have my speculation. We're not gonna agree with eachother, so I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree until we see the storyline play out.
Guess so
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1066477/SilverandDixon

Old 10-31-2008, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

People need to calm down. Some people need third party storylines or drama to be interest in a couple; and some people like that SD are lowkey. For other couples that don't get a lot of drama for a while [NH from OTH, DS from GG], I think they're lame too, but for ME, Jessica/Tristan are awesome enough and have enough chemistry to make me love their lack of drama. It could also be that I just don't like NH or DS together, but ... Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Lots of us call Ethan/Annie boring, so if someone wants to call SD boring, it's their choice.

I doubt she'll break them up yet, anyway. They're the 'solid' couple for season 1, so I'm sure we'll get ILYs and a first time before they break them up, so there's more of an affect. Besides, Dixon doesn't even seem to look at this chick that way, since he's all surprised/worried in 112. Anyway, added the stuff to the opening.

Last edited by same old story; 10-31-2008 at 11:57 AM
Old 10-31-2008, 11:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe someday (View Post)
People need to calm down. Some people need third party storylines or drama to be interest in a couple, so people like that SD are lowkey. For other couples that don't get a lot of drama for a while [NH from OTH, DS from GG], I think they're lame too, but for ME, Jessica/Tristan are awesome enough and have enough chemistry to make me love their lack of drama. It could also be that I just don't like NH or DS together, but ...

I doubt she'll break them up yet, anyway. They're the 'solid' couple for season 1, so I'm sure we'll get ILYs and a first time before they break them up, so there's more of an affect. Besides, Dixon doesn't even seem to look at this chick that way, since he's all surprised/worried in 112. Anyway, added the stuff to the opening.
Well Put!!!!!
Old 10-31-2008, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe someday (View Post)
People need to calm down. Some people need third party storylines or drama to be interest in a couple, so people like that SD are lowkey. For other couples that don't get a lot of drama for a while [NH from OTH, DS from GG], I think they're lame too, but for ME, Jessica/Tristan are awesome enough and have enough chemistry to make me love their lack of drama. It could also be that I just don't like NH or DS together, but ...

Very well said. As much as I don't want them to break up or have drama, it's bound to happen. I can't name a couple on TV who hasn't broken up and get back together. It's inevitable.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:57 AM
Supreme Fan

Truthfully S/D are low key yes but they are 1231231243214234432 more times more interesting than A/E
Old 10-31-2008, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Come on, now, let's not start a Kelly/Dylan vs Dylan/Brenda style debate here.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Old 10-31-2008, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

Curse the thought of breaking them up right now. I know people are like it adds drama, there isn't drama needed w/ them right now. People are falling in love w/ thier story, Erin Silver's first H.S. crush/love, she and Dixon are actually making thier own bubble, it doesn't need to pop right now, heck didn't Dylan and Brenda go like 2-3 seasons untouched ? I mean I don't see a reason unless they are trying to prop someone.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Seriously. I think we should be able to state our opinions without needing to drag other couples into it.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread