Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2008, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

90210 S&S #20: Because we're getting two extra episodes!

1.11: "That Which We Destroy"
Airdate: November 18, 2008
Written by:
Directed by:

JENNIE GARTH AND SHANNEN DOHERTY RETURN — Still in shock from the surprise arrival of their half-brother, Sean (guest star Josh Henderson, “Desperate Housewives”), Annie (Shenae Grimes) and Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) put their arguing aside long enough to process the news. Harry (Rob Estes) and Debbie (Lori Loughlin) also deal with Sean’s arrival by welcoming him into their home. Kelly (guest star Jennie Garth) offers Naomi and Annie advice about not letting Ethan (Dustin Milligan) get in the way of their friendship, while the gap between Brenda (guest star Shannen Doherty) and Kelly widens. Naomi broadens her friendship base and begins hanging out with a new group of girls but is confronted by Annie in a lunch-room showdown. Silver (Jessica Stroup) is threatened by Christina (guest star Lauren London, “Entourage”), a cheerleader for the lacrosse team, when she shows too much interest in Dixon (Tristan Wilds). Meanwhile, Dixon is dealing with the arrival of Sean and how it will potentially affect his family. Jessica Walter, Michael Steger, Ryan Eggold and Jessica Lowndes also star

Harry and Debbie welcome Sean into their home; the gap between Kelly and Brenda gets wider; Naomi hangs out with a new group of girls; Silver feels threatened when a cheerleader shows too much interest in Dixon.

With their half brother, Sean, in town, Annie and Naomi call a truce to deal with his unexpected presence. Meanwhile, Silver isn't happy about the interest a cheerleader is showing in Dixon, and Kelly and Brenda struggle with the growing distance in their friendship.

Sides: Emo Kid | Waiter | Referee | Team Captain.

Production Stills:

more here.

Promos: CW.

1.12: "Hello, Goodbye, Amen"
Airdate: January 6th, 2009.
Written by:
Directed by:

Sides: Dr. Barol | Conor | Ms. MacGregor | Dr. Finch.

1.13: "Love Me or Leave Me"
Airdate:
Written by:
Directed by:

Sides: Mrs. Lutz | Ms. Geiser | Teacher.

Show News:
+ The CW has ordered two extra episodes, making the total episodes for the season 24.
+ Head writers from Gilmore Girls have been added to the writing staff.
+ Behind the Scenes Interviews: AnnaLynne, Jessica L. and Dustin.

Casting News:
+ Shannen Doherty and Jennie Garth will be appearing in few more episodes this season.
+ Josh Henderson has been cast in the role of Sean, Harry and Tracy's son.
+ Lauren London will be playing Christina, for at least two episodes.

General Spoilers:

+ But I’m hearing that while she’s away, Silver will throw a wild party at her house: a party that involves cops, noise violations and Annie vomiting.
+ And speaking of Annie, it won’t be long before she and Ethan are making out in public — which could be an issue when her Kansas boyfriend comes to visit! Good thing Naomi will be available to entertain him.
+ We’ll be meeting Harry and Tracy’s illegitimate son next month. His name is Sean and he’s technically an orphan, as his adoptive parents passed away after a recent car accident. I’m hearing Annie and Dixon sort of freak when they find out their dad’s got another kid (but he’s supposedly really nice).
+ I’m hearing Harry will freak when a rumor regarding Mr. Ryan Matthews and new student/undercover cop Kimberly begins to circulate.
+ Attention MTV camera crews: When Naomi finds out Annie has been hooking up with her sexy ex, Ethan, she unleashes her woman-scorned fury on Annie's sweet 16 party.
+ Word is, Brenda and Kelly team up to help Adrianna through her recovery process. Seems A will make great progress just as Bren is given some seriously bad news.
+ I don't know anything about a break up, but I am hearing that we'll soon meet a girl by the name of Christina who may drive a bit of a wedge between D & S... As for Navid and Adrianna, high fives all around. How do you feel about their chemistry?
+ Sean will actually move in with one of his birth parents, and his friendships with their kids will create half-sibling rivalries not seen since Kelly and David practically came to blows over who got to take little Erin to the Color Me Badd concert. (No wonder she’s so angry these days!)
+ Annie and Ethan will go out despite Naomi's naysaying. The whole BFF thing was definitely temporary. And once Annie and Naomi find out they have a half brother in common, the competition between them will truly commence.

- Korbi.

+ Forget Ty and Ethan, there’s a new dude who will catch the eye of Annie and Naomi, coming to 90210. Word is, he likes them too and will openly date both ladies, creating a rivalry the likes of which we may have seen before [sides for this character].
+ Sources tell me that Brenda and Kelly’s relationship is going to get very difficult, to the point where they discuss just ending their friendship and all the drama. I’m also told the producers are not opposed to a few verbal (or otherwise) jabs being thrown in before the season is over, which clearly would not hurt the ratings.
+ Brenda, on the other hand, is going to be getting some very bad news from the doctor, I hear.

- Ausiello.

+ I'm hearing that someone is pregnant on 90210, and it is someone who's already been having quite a rough time this season. Guesses?! I'm told this pregnancy storyline is indicative of a new direction for the show: to tackle issues that are relevant to both teens and adults today, the way the original series did. I'm also told the upcoming episodes are getting better.

- Kristin.

On-set Pics:

October 28th;

more here.

November 7th;

more here.

Last edited by same old story; 11-12-2008 at 02:03 AM
Old 10-30-2008, 12:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread. The 108 stuff should be removed.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks britney
Old 10-30-2008, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

Last edited by starlette318; 10-30-2008 at 01:41 PM Reason: pic spam police
Old 10-30-2008, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the stills.

I'm happy to hear the CW network has ordered two more episodes.

for 24 episodes of 90210 this 1st season!

Archie & Veronica
Brooke & Lucas Dylan & Brenda

Old 10-30-2008, 12:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Ozzie is hot! Thanks for the stills.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I put a link to all of those in the opening, so you should take a bunch of those out [since we're only supposed to have 3 images in a regular post that's not an opening].

I'm pretty sure I have everything all together now, the opening was really out of date.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Brit.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Heh, you picked the ones I have in the preview.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe someday (View Post)
Heh, you picked the ones I have in the preview.
Not like you left alot of choices Brit.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:54 PM
Absolute Fan

hot-hot-hot Ozzie and George. They're a piece of work to look at
Old 10-30-2008, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

I know yet I'd still take Dixon.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

annie and ryan stills! my life is complete
Old 10-30-2008, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I figured you'd love them. Harry looks like such a creeper.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the new thread. The opening looks great and up to date.

Btw, I think episode 1.12 is titled "Hello, Goodbye, Amen"
Closed Thread   Post New Thread