Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2012, 10:23 PM
Elite Fan

Ummm, Dixon in s2 and Navid in s3 were pretty unbearable imo.

icon
Old 02-25-2012, 10:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Ummm, Dixon in s2 and Navid in s3 were pretty unbearable imo.
Dixon was pretty upstanding for wanting to raise a psycho's baby. Then with silver he genuinely cared about her but couldn't forgive her. *cue applause* then with ivy he was just scared, but it was her fault for cheating on him, I commend him for not getting back with her.

Navid should have never cheated on her with silver, but ade was unbearable lol. He supported her through ALOT.

MKhay
Old 02-25-2012, 11:00 PM
Elite Fan

A lot of us don't think Ivy cheated. :/ Anyway, I didn't like the way he handled the Sasha situation, and I definitely thought Dixon was jerkish to his mom and Annie. Then, when he was dating Ivy, he ignored her whenever he felt like it. Of course Navid was much worse in s3. He did and said some horrible things to Adrianna. At least Liam has never physically cheated...I'll still give him some props for that.

icon
Old 02-25-2012, 11:14 PM
Master Fan

Alot of ppl think that there is no possible way Ivy could have been in love w/ Dixon and just slept w/ someone so quickly to lose her virginity the 2nd time. Dixon waited for that girl to come back and first day back she's telling him how some child hood friend who knew her and saw her naked before is sleeping in her house. He was an ass after the breakup, but before no not at all. Liam cheated on Naomi didn't he?

I'm pretty sure she called Annie a cheating skank or something for a few months. Then found out it was her own sister.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade

Last edited by starlette318; 02-25-2012 at 11:20 PM
Old 02-26-2012, 02:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Really how do you say she didnt cheat? Who cares if the english guy manipulated her, the only thing that matters is that she did it.
& Dixon was an ass to his family, but thats not a relationship that qualifies him as being a bad boyfriend lol

liam cheated on naomi. & personally i believe he cheated on annie with jane. Whether it be physically or emotionally. Liam treats the girls that he dates like distant memories, and he acts like everything he does is unicorns and rainbows. The guy needs to be taught a lesson on how to treat a girl.

MKhay

Last edited by Dream1ng; 02-26-2012 at 02:10 AM
Old 02-26-2012, 05:41 AM
Elite Fan

Here's what I don't get. Okay, Dixon says right to Ivy's face that he has feelings for Sasha. Feelings for another girl. You expect her to wait around after that? So she goes to have sad sex with Oscar. If he loved Ivy, why did he say he loved Sasha? Because he thought he had AIDS? That's just utterly stupid. Ivy probably thought he was feeling Sasha that entire time. Dixon gets no sympathy for me for that. He jacked that up....majorly. What did he expect? Just stupid. So NO, it wasn't just Oscar manipulating her. It was Dixon doing something dumb because he had unprotected sex.

And you expect Ivy to wait around for him after he lies that he likes Sasha? Uh-uh, no. I don't fault her at all. Then he was fine with letting the other guys hate on her.

I don't remember him calling Annie a cheating skank. But it was pretty bad. I thought he was a total jerk to Debbie. But that was season 2 Dixon. He's better now. And I don't think emotionally cheating is the same as physical cheating. Because honestly most of the cast would be guilty of that. I think it does take some restraint not to go there, because hey, they're not acting on their sexual thoughts. My problem with Liam is that he's stupid and a bad communicator but not that he's a cheater.

Re: Liam/Jen. I never got that Liam/Naomi were exclusive. He asked Annie out, I believe. Liam slept with Jen, but I wouldn't say that he and Naomi were in a relationship. That's basically why I didn't throw up at Liomi part 2. Liam's emotionally unreliable but I think he's not naturally a cheater. Like when he was macking on Ivy but wanted to be with Naomi, macking on Naomi and wanting to be with Annie, pledged to Annie but feeling Jane....I'm sure Vanessa/Silver will be the same. He's flighty and unsympathetic but I don't think he takes joy in emotionally cheating like Navid did in s3.

icon

Last edited by Mayberry; 02-26-2012 at 09:21 AM
Old 02-26-2012, 10:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
A lot of us don't think Ivy cheated.
I don't

Anyway wasn't that like nearly 2 years ago?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-26-2012, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Here's what I don't get. Okay, Dixon says right to Ivy's face that he has feelings for Sasha. Feelings for another girl. You expect her to wait around after that? So she goes to have sad sex with Oscar. If he loved Ivy, why did he say he loved Sasha? Because he thought he had AIDS? That's just utterly stupid. Ivy probably thought he was feeling Sasha that entire time. Dixon gets no sympathy for me for that. He jacked that up....majorly. What did he expect? Just stupid. So NO, it wasn't just Oscar manipulating her. It was Dixon doing something dumb because he had unprotected sex.
How could she think that when Dixon was going to have sex w/ her? he was like that puppy panting for kibbles and bits that night. Ugh! lets just leave it at they both were really dumb. Ivy was all about paying $400 at an auction and she quit that quickly and then gave it up, which to me was just rebound and after that she tries to rush back into a RL not knowing or recognizing that just makes Dixy the rebound.

Quote:
And you expect Ivy to wait around for him after he lies that he likes Sasha? Uh-uh, no. I don't fault her at all. Then he was fine with letting the other guys hate on her.
Then it wasn't love.

Quote:
I don't remember him calling Annie a cheating skank. But it was pretty bad. I thought he was a total jerk to Debbie. But that was season 2 Dixon. He's better now. And I don't think emotionally cheating is the same as physical cheating.
Naomi said to her man hands, I will never be a cheating skank, and then called Annie one when she saw her. Dixon S2 before Ivy was 100% a jerk, I agree there.

Quote:
Because honestly most of the cast would be guilty of that. I think it does take some restraint not to go there, because hey, they're not acting on their sexual thoughts. My problem with Liam is that he's stupid and a bad communicator but not that he's a cheater.
That's always been Liam, it's not like there is some de-stupifying juice he can drink at that bar.

Quote:
Re: Liam/Jen. I never got that Liam/Naomi were exclusive. He asked Annie out, I believe. Liam slept with Jen, but I wouldn't say that he and Naomi were in a relationship. That's basically why I didn't throw up at Liomi part 2. Liam's emotionally unreliable but I think he's not naturally a cheater. Like when he was macking on Ivy but wanted to be with Naomi, macking on Naomi and wanting to be with Annie, pledged to Annie but feeling Jane....I'm sure Vanessa/Silver will be the same. He's flighty and unsympathetic but I don't think he takes joy in emotionally cheating like Navid did in s3.
That's where we differ. I liked Liomi, but Liam cheated on her and worse is he couldn't come clean about it being her sister. 1st off it was Naomi's house. 2nd if it wasn't cheating that turd brought a skank into Naomi's house, her room, on her bed especially.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 02-26-2012, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

They both were stupid, I agree, but I definitely think Ivy had to pay whereas Dixon barely did.

Liam said Naomi wasn't his girlfriend right before he slept with Jen. I believe him. You and I obviously saw Liomi much differently so I trust a debate wouldn't go far with us.

icon
Old 02-26-2012, 11:44 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream1ng (View Post)
Really how do you say she didnt cheat? Who cares if the english guy manipulated her, the only thing that matters is that she did it.
& Dixon was an ass to his family, but thats not a relationship that qualifies him as being a bad boyfriend lol

liam cheated on naomi. & personally i believe he cheated on annie with jane. Whether it be physically or emotionally. Liam treats the girls that he dates like distant memories, and he acts like everything he does is unicorns and rainbows. The guy needs to be taught a lesson on how to treat a girl.
Ivy and Dixon were broken up when she slept with that other guy. Dixon despite it being for her best interest at the time broke up with her. How do u cheat when u r not together lol

I'm with Mayberry. Dixon S2 and Navid S3 were pretty much the same to be. Jackasses. Dixon was a jackass to pretty much everyone that season and Navid was a cheat who played victim.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:20 PM
Elite Fan

Folks is there any new spoilers?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-26-2012, 01:55 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Folks is there any new spoilers?
Obviously not lol And the ones we do know aren't even worth talking about
Old 02-26-2012, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

Obviously not? How would I know whether there were or not. I was hardly going to read through all those posts over whether cheating occured two or three seasons ago.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-26-2012, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

This happens every hiatus.

icon
Old 02-26-2012, 02:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

these 90210 writers are a piece of work. what's next annie and dixon hookup? lol