Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2012, 10:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Doesn't anyone else think that's just disgusting.
It's a TV show, so no

There's been TV shows before with main characters dating all the available guys, it's the way of the CW.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlines (View Post)
It's a TV show, so no

There's been TV shows before with main characters dating all the available guys, it's the way of the CW.
I don't think that disgusting but just a pointless storyline, they don't know what to do with Silver's character so they find a solution, she could date with all the guys? seriously that's such a shame, I could understand if it was s1 Silver with Liam or the beggining of s2 but right now it's just a stupid SL, useless and it's not becauser they both pretty, people going to be into them trust me.
They can't be worst than Nilver? I'm not sure with the poor writing with both of their characters this season they can totally be worst.

And I don't think Liam/Silver will be relevant only because Liam is not a bad boy anymore and Silver I don't really get her character since s3, that's only going to be random and nothing else IMO.

Avi : Twitter @jochibarrios207
Old 02-24-2012, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlines (View Post)
It's a TV show, so no

especially with Liam and Silver's characters, especially them. Again she's Kelly Taylor's sister, if anything they can touch more on her character and her upbringing through it.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 02-24-2012, 01:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
Two pretty ppl don't equal chemistry. Silver with Navid or Liam is bad. Id rather stay with Navid cause with Liam she becomes the group skank. She'll be with EVERY guy plus the groups gay guy. That's just awful. Doesn't anyone else think that's just disgusting.
I kind of do but I may be a bit biased
Old 02-24-2012, 02:17 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღMitra (View Post)
I kind of do but I may be a bit biased
Haha I may be a little bias as well, but that aside I just despise the idea of S/L It makes 0 sense and just ruins their charatcers. Like previously mentioned it just shows that they have no idea what do to with Silver.

If it was Naomi rather than Silver I wouldn't have been that upset. That I would understand. I wouldn't like it but understand it cause of their past. They wouldn't have to force a connection like they will do with Silver/Liam. They shouldn't be shocked by the negative reactions.
Old 02-24-2012, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I know and get what you're saying. They've paired Silver up with mostly everyone and I haven't watched a lot of the original 90210 so I don't know if that's some parallel of some sort like some people are saying to a certain character. I don't really care though, and it doesn't really matter to me because not only does it make her look bad, but she's making my ship look bad too I'm glad I'm not watching the show anymore but it still bothers me how they're doing things.
Old 02-24-2012, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

I can't even compare Kelly and Silver. On some basic level, maybe, but Kelly really only waffled between Brandon and Dylan. That's why that debate has gone on for the past 10-15 years. People KNOW it comes down to them. Kelly also went with a slew of guest stars (ugh, Colin) for a season or two so it wasn't all in the family. Maybe when Silver dates a guest star for most of the season, I'll reconsider.

icon
Old 02-24-2012, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

you forgot Noah, and past w/ Steve.

Old 02-24-2012, 04:48 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
I can't even compare Kelly and Silver. On some basic level, maybe, but Kelly really only waffled between Brandon and Dylan. That's why that debate has gone on for the past 10-15 years. People KNOW it comes down to them. Kelly also went with a slew of guest stars (ugh, Colin) for a season or two so it wasn't all in the family. Maybe when Silver dates a guest star for most of the season, I'll reconsider.
I always FF Kelly's man drama. I was all about Brenda and Dylan And prefered Valerie to Kelly
Old 02-24-2012, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
If it was Naomi rather than Silver I wouldn't have been that upset.
yes you would have been

Although I do get what you mean about it making more sense in the longrun since they had a history.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-24-2012, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know. Silver just seems more fickle than her sister. I was thinking earlier, have I ever seen a Sixon vs. Nilver debate? No, not really. Nor Tilver vs. Sixon. That's possibly why I don't put much stake in whatever guy Silver picks to date for....oh, about six months. For better or worse, Kelly was all about Brandon for a couple years. Dylan was in and out, yeah, but Brandon was always on her radar. I guess they could build Siam like that but I have a hard time believing Silver won't get bored with Liam.

icon
Old 02-24-2012, 07:59 PM
Loyal Fan

though its not uncommon, i think its the fastest a female character has gone through all the male characters on a show.

dixon, ethan, dixon, teddy, navid, greg, liam.

the only person she hasn't had feelings for is austin, and its probably because they've barely ever spoken to eachother.

MKhay
Old 02-24-2012, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Once she gets w/ Liam there will be fans that will like them, but there will also be fans that want him back w/ Annie. It's going to be the first type of maybe who should who end up with arc for her.

Old 02-24-2012, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

How do you know? The only Silver debates I've seen were her/Navid/Ade.

icon
Old 02-24-2012, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

If Navid draws debates I'd put my left arm on Liam causing the same if not more.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread