Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-18-2004, 12:41 AM
MST Manager

Grace is a cocky bitch.

I like that Kim told her to shut up.

But, I was highly amused when she called Carlos out there when he was acting like he did something.

"Oh, you mean, when he threw you outside the window?"

LMFAO.
Old 09-18-2004, 12:46 AM
MST Manager

Aww.

Nice scene between Kim and Carlos.

Mann is no friggin' joke, yo.
Old 09-18-2004, 12:49 AM
MST Manager

Well, I'll be damn.

You go, Faith.

She killed Mann in cold blood.

*speechless*

I love this song by Nickelback playing in the background, btw.

Last edited by NikNak; 09-18-2004 at 01:07 AM
Old 09-18-2004, 12:50 AM
Elite Fan

Oh my god, I haven't watched this show in soooo long and I am so glad I tuned in tonight. This episode was sooooo intense and I can't believe how many times I had to cover my mouth from the shock of what just happened.

I loved how they ended the episode with the way the gunshots were and the music started to play.

I am definitely going to start watching this again!!!

Here's to Season 6 CHEERS!!!
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 09-18-2004, 12:54 AM
Loyal Fan

great season premier next week looks good
Old 09-18-2004, 01:07 AM
Absolute Fan

OMG!!!!!! That was friggin' awesome. I loved it. Well, there were a few exceptions.

First off....my poor Bosco. Not his face! Anyting but my beautiful face! (Ok, well not anything ) I need to know how he is!

Ok, that was a crazy 15 minutes in the beginning with all the shooting and fighting and just wow! Action packed.

Poor Kim breaking down in the bathroom during all the trauma, but I understand her frame of mind. But here is what bothered me - I hated that her whole "ride off into the sunset with Jimmy" ending came from a phonecall that we only heard one side of. Couldn't they get Eddie for one 5 minute scene? TV Gudie made it sound much better than that.

It was nice that she said goodbye to Carlos...he was the only regular cast memeber left from the EMTs for her to say goodbye to.

I loved Faith's reaction to Bosco and her efforts to keep him alive. And she just blew me away at the end when she killed Mann. My jaw hit the floor. They have to get those handcuffs off him!

Ty had me a little worried when the knife was over him. I kept waiting for the guy to get shot in the back but instead Ty got away and then killed the guy with his own knife. Crazy!

Hmmmm......those are the big things I think. Well, except for Cruz not getting killed. Hey, a girl can dream, can't she? Sigh....maybe next time the bullet will get her.

Kim
Old 09-18-2004, 01:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think that one smilie says it all. Period.

But gah, you all know me, and I have to make comments, then I'll respond to the comments made. First off, having been "spoiled", I knew the gist of it, but wow .

Oh my beloved Bosco! But oh how he was protecting Faith when he was all shot up! He actually dove ontop of/drug Faith down to protect her! I mean, he literally saved her life, and she did the save for him. Wow but the Faith/Bos situation had so many parallels. First off, the whole parallel that he saved her life just then, and took the bullets for her. And then she turned around and stayed with Bos and took care of him and performed CPR on him to save his life! What more can you say? Then, the whole parallel to last season's premiere and then this. Last season it was Bos washing Faith's blood from his face, hands, soul ... and now it is Faith washing Bos's blood from her. Seriously, loving the parallel. What's more .... last season when Bos went to see Fred, the significant other in Faith's life, he all but spat upon Bos even though we know Bos had to have tried to save Faith, stopped her bleeding, etc., by the blood, and by the fact that he wasn't planning on saving Cruz or Nobel. Yet Fred hated him for it. And here, Faith goes to Bos's only significant family member, Rose, and she is so happy/loving toward Faith. Total opposites.

And speaking of Faith how I love that woman. Staying with Bos. Saving his life with CPR. Demanding the surgery. Making the nurse at the station get surgery ready for Bos. Her controlled hysteria. Having to be the one to tell Rose. And the total opposite way she handled the Mann situation. See, Cruz went in all brash, "hey I'm Cruz" blah blah ... but Faith didn't say a word, just shot him 100% dead, totally and for sure, no hints or questions asked, no making Mann know that she was Yokas, that she needed glory. It was totally clear it was all revenge for Bos. And I loved it!

Now on to the other aspects. I soooo soooo love Ty and Sasha and Sully and even Jelly in that shoot-out! I'm becoming a fan of Jelly, but I have a semi hesitant feeling of him coming out unclean in this whole thing. I hope I'm wrong.

And Carlos playing hero! Oh my! He had such good intentions, throughing that coffee cup. But the through the window bit was great!

And Kim! Saving Holly and the girl! And then, her and Jimmy! *sigh*

But the scene between Carlos and Kim was perfect. I'm so thankful they adressed the history these two had, outside of Grace and Holly. Carlos needed time with Kim. And it sure looked like Kim almost needed his approval on leaving. Just perfect. Need I say more?

And I am sure I am forgetting comments but for now ....
Old 09-18-2004, 01:10 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by piglet5517
Poor Kim breaking down in the bathroom during all the trauma, but I understand her frame of mind. But here is what bothered me - I hated that her whole "ride off into the sunset with Jimmy" ending came from a phonecall that we only heard one side of. Couldn't they get Eddie for one 5 minute scene?
I you, soupmate.

I mean, Eddie couldn't come back for the phone call?? SO cheesy the way they did it.

All he had to do was a small cameo, that he could tape from ANYWHERE.

Damn.
Old 09-18-2004, 01:11 AM
Master Fan

That was a great episode from start to end.

Bosco getting shot

I wish that Jimmy was there in person instead of on the phone

Then the ending wow.
Old 09-18-2004, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nik, ah but I am so loving your comments! I swear I was thinking literally every one. Yes, definetly more violent that I was used to. Period. But also the perfect effect.

And despite the total intensity, there were some marvelous one liners. Jelly, Ty ... even Grace on Carlos!

And yeah at Cruz. I guess it was her way of drawing the gunmen away because she knew they were looking for her, but yeah she's just too cocky for me.

And Faith. I agree. I love her more, for even killing Mann in cold blood. Period. Murder or not. He took the one thing she had left, Bos. She had every right.
Old 09-18-2004, 01:14 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NikNak
I you, soupmate.

I mean, Eddie couldn't come back for the phone call?? SO cheesy the way they did it.

All he had to do was a small cameo, that he could tape from ANYWHERE.

Damn.
I know, I mean even George Clooney came back for a cameo on er once (though you would have thought he would have apprared when Dr. Green was dying too, but I'm trying to let that go.)

And, ready? Be proud of me. I knew the song at the end!

Kim
Old 09-18-2004, 01:17 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by piglet5517
And, ready? Be proud of me. I knew the song at the end!

Kim
Hee!!

I taught you well, hun.
Old 09-18-2004, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dreamer 4 Ever, I am so glad you watched the eppy tonight! right you'd better keep watching! Did you miss all of the last season or part or what?

Welcome to our board iverson19! Next week does look intense! Did I imagine Cruz helping Faith cover up the murder?

Kim! Glad you're here. And yeah, I'd have liked to have had Kim's happy ending with Jimmy in person. But apparantly Eddie wasn't available. And I'll still soooooooooo take that ending. And I was thinking the same thing about getting the cuffs off Mann!

Hot Like Fire did I know you were a fan?
Old 09-18-2004, 01:22 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire Girl
Welcome to our board iverson19! Next week does look intense! Did I imagine Cruz helping Faith cover up the murder?
I think I did.

She should have shot Cruz so she'll end up in the pool WITH Mann.

Heh.
Old 09-18-2004, 01:25 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NikNak
I think I did.

She should have shot Cruz so she'll end up in the pool WITH Mann.

Heh.

Imagine - then it could have been a set up - Cruz and Mann gunned each other down! Hee what fun!

Hi Karen - I'm back now that season is here. I know, I know I am so lazy in the summer! I agree it was a nice send off for Kim, but from they way it sounded when I read about it "Jimmy sweeps Kim off her feet..." made it sound like he was there and it was a romantic thing or just something.