Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-25-2004, 04:09 AM
Addicted Fan

Before we abandon this board for the latest episode's thread, I wanted to mention some of 6.01's inconsistencies.

Okay. That was not Bosco! I don't think it was him the entire episode (after he was injured, that is).

In the scene where the bald shooter is chasing after Cruz, Sully shoots him in the upper arm and you can see lots of blood from the wound. In the next shot, before he puts his hands behind his back, the blood is gone.

In the last scene where Cruz throws the handcuffs to Mann, you can see a key thrown also. Why would she give him the keys? (You can actually see this in one of Mona's screencaps)

This wasn't that noticeable, but where was the helicopter going to land? From the sky-view, the pool took up nearly the entire roof.
Old 09-25-2004, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree it was probably a body double replacing Jason, had to be. But it was still "Bosco", to Faith anyways, and that was what was so important about it all to me.

And I didn't notice the keys or what-not. I guess I get too wrapped up in the action and the story that I often overlook the little inconsitencies.
Old 09-25-2004, 06:00 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire Girl
I agree it was probably a body double replacing Jason, had to be. But it was still "Bosco", to Faith anyways, and that was what was so important about it all to me.

True But why a body double? He wasn't doing any stunts! They didn't even seem to try that hard to hide that it wasn't him. It was especially obvious when he was in the emergency room. You'd think they wouldn't risk it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire Girl

And I didn't notice the keys or what-not. I guess I get too wrapped up in the action and the story that I often overlook the little inconsitencies.
Normally I do, too. But I had just downloaded the eppy so I could go back and nit-pick.
Old 09-25-2004, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by jBosco
True But why a body double? He wasn't doing any stunts! They didn't even seem to try that hard to hide that it wasn't him. It was especially obvious when he was in the emergency room. You'd think they wouldn't risk it.
I didn't think it was tooooooooo obvious. I just knew since we never saw Jason's true face, etc., that wasn't him. But I thought it didn't detract from the story at all.

Anyhow, Jason wasn't filming these first eppies, so that's why they had to use a Body Double.
Old 09-26-2004, 12:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jBosco
Before we abandon this board for the latest episode's thread, I wanted to mention some of 6.01's inconsistencies.

In the last scene where Cruz throws the handcuffs to Mann, you can see a key thrown also. Why would she give him the keys? (You can actually see this in one of Mona's screencaps)
Yeah, I've noticed that as well, but I thought that maybe she was trying to tempt him in giving her an excuse for shooting him?? But that was a spur of the moment thought, so maybe I should watch that scene again.
Watcher #43 ~ Vicious Trollop #3

Keeper of Samantha's goody closet

NBC executives: Go. To. Hell.
Old 02-11-2005, 06:05 PM
Passionate Fan

I love this eppy, though it was really sad. I´ve watched the scene where Faith shoots Mann over and over... It just so powerful, it´s great.
Icon by neel luvs tony
Old 02-12-2005, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

So Heidi, did you just get to see it? Gah but it was an INTENSEN eppy. And that little bit with Faith showed just how much she cared for Bos. Period.
Old 02-12-2005, 08:50 AM
Passionate Fan

I saw it few weeks ago... We have the The Hunter Hunted next...
The first scene in Alone Again, Naturally was good too...
Icon by neel luvs tony