Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-07-2004, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't.
Old 09-07-2004, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm beginning to wonder when they will show them.

I'll post the bits of the article in EW this week about TW. They have a great fall preview section, and a bit of tidbits about TW, mostly what we already know.

But good ole Bernie does make a comment about how he's not afraid to complain about NBC's basically screwing TW. He didn't say it in so many words, but yeah. I'll type it up after Last Comic Standing and get it here and on the news thread.
Old 09-07-2004, 11:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow! 16 posts already and the new season hasn't started!!
Old 09-08-2004, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

According to the EW article, Overall, Bernero promises a new "suspense-thriller" tone for his drama - and hopes the latests time switch will be the last on his Watch: "We've had seven time slots in six years. Most people don't want to criticize the network, but I do. I've always felt that if the show got more support, it would be huge."
Old 09-08-2004, 02:20 PM
New Fan

I've seen the promo, but it didn't show anything new, just scenes from season five. No previews that I've seen yet. I'm on the verge of hyperventilation - only nine more days.

And I'm finally glad Ed's giving voice to what we fans have been saying all along. If they'd given TW even an ounce of encouragement, it would be a ratings giant. It's a good show that NBC keeps giving the fuzzy end of the lollipop.
Old 09-08-2004, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Fuzzy end of the lollipop!

Yeah, next Friday night ... I so cannot wait. This has been a nightmare of a cliffhanger to have hanging over us all this time.

And the NBC description has Bos wounded! And the promo even implies it is Cruz's fault.
Old 09-09-2004, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well, short of having Satan actually shoot Bos herself, I can't see how it literally pans out to be her direct fault. But she did set in motions the events that led up to this. Once again, it was her complete lack of caring for the safety of civilians and/or anybody beyond her immediate goals that got the Mann kid killed, Mikey killed, and eventually the whole police department shot up.

Last year, we saw how her profound lack of interest in the general human condition led to Alex and Lou's death. This year, it's this. That woman, at the very least, is guilty of gross negligence leading to the death of several civilians and several more emergency service personel. If the FBI hadn't swept half of it under a rug of oblivion and somebody starting adding things up, the woman would easily be endicted.
Old 09-09-2004, 05:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think the new episode coming up next Friday will be an emotional one for me because Kim Raver will play Kim Zambrano for the very last time. Not to worry, I am going to tune in to see her on 24 in January. I know I've got Kim Raver in my brain. Nevertheless, it will be an interesting episode. Period.
Old 09-09-2004, 06:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Robert L. Watson
I think the new episode coming up next Friday will be an emotional one for me because Kim Raver will play Kim Zambrano for the very last time.
Yeah,it'll be hard to see her leave.I *really* hope they're gonna end things the right way with Jimmy too.....even if he doesn't show up.

Quote:
And the promo even implies it is Cruz's fault.
It must be about Yoshi(sp?).Something's weird...he was supposed to be at Mikey's wake,and he obviously wasn't....Cruz noticed that but Bosco was too upset to let her go on....
Old 09-09-2004, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sunny, I wasn't really saying Bos's injuries are directly Cruz's fault. But her negligence caused Lou and Alex's death in my opinion. And her stupid need to continue that chase this time caused Mann's son's death, which has Mann charging for revenge against Cruz. And whoever gets in the way.

Robert and SpySyd, I think we'll be happy with Kim and Jimmy. There's no way Bernero is going to not give us a happy ending on this one.
Old 09-10-2004, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Kar- That's where you and I differ. If Satan's involved, than it's her fault in my book. Mann wouldn't have gone after the whole PD if his son hadn't died in that chase. And she's the one who not only initiated it, but also continued it beyond its reasonable limits.

Anyway, I guess we'll see for ourselves next week whether or not Satan is more directly to blame for Bosco's upcoming injuries. I wouldn't bet against it myself, but I feel another version of the FBI Carpet of Oblivion coming on. Somehow, they'll turn her into a hero yet. Gah.
Old 09-11-2004, 02:24 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm actually reading speculations... arghhh, I need TW to start now!!

2009-2010 What the heck happened Storm???
Old 09-11-2004, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Oh yes...I just watched the preview for "More Monsters" on NBC.com and if I had the money I would jump into the next plane to Canada or the US to watch it next friday!

Can´t wait to read what you all have to say to the episode...just 6 days left.
Old 09-11-2004, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

We usually have a lot of fun dissecting the episodes. If memory serves, people have been known to post during commercial breaks.

I dunno how commercial breaks work in Germany, but here we get them every 7 minutes or so. So that leaves a lot of time to post while the action's still going.
Old 09-11-2004, 08:10 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by sunnykerr
We usually have a lot of fun dissecting the episodes. If memory serves, people have been known to post during commercial breaks.
*looks around innocently*