Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-18-2004, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

Oh man, I just purchased (finally, yay!) the Stripped DVD.

And oh my god. So ****ing good. It was absolutely amazing.

Heh. It's made me even more of a fan, and I didn't think that that was possible.

After viewing that, it is crystal clear to me that Christina is the most talented performer and vocalist in the market at the moment. She was absolutely amazing. I'm even more bummed now that she didn't come to Perth.

Something tells me that this DVD wont be leaving my player for a LONG time.

BTW, thanks for all the updates.
Old 11-18-2004, 10:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey Samii! Glad you liked the dvd! Unfortunately for me, I still don't have a copy of one My mom was supposed to get me one there in the US of A but I don't know what's taking her so long! My cousin's from Perth and when he visited me last year and saw my Christina live mpegs he was bummed she didn't go to Perth cuz he would have surely watched.
Old 11-18-2004, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Do you live in Australia? If so I purchased it today at K-Mart for $23.

But yeah, we don't have a big enough complex for artists to come here unfortunately. So we are always overlooked by worthwhile celebs. But omg, I would have been there with bells on if she came here. My friend and I were going to fly out to Sydney and go to that concert there, but there were complications when purchasing the tickets and by the time we got through again only really crappy seats were left, so we decided to leave it and just wait for the dvd. Heh. Took its time, but omg so glad to have finally seen it.

Also, I have to say I miss Christina with black hair. She just wears that hair so well. I probably also have a soft spot for it because I associate it with the album stripped, which is my all time favourite album ever, of any artist.
Old 11-18-2004, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by maita

Age why do you hate it?
'Cause all my friends celebrate their b-day before mine...when my friends were going to 18 & over clubs, I still had to wait 6 months before I could go to any.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 11-19-2004, 12:39 AM
Master Fan

I just saw Christina's Calender over at FYE.

Old 11-21-2004, 04:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Samii No, I don't live in Australia. But thanks for the info, I could probably ask my cousin to get me a copy of the DVD since he's coming to over visit me this December. Stripped is such a great album! It is very personal and I think artists bring out their best whenever they do something that comes from within. I'm really looking forward to her next album. It's going to be different from Stripped but I hope it's going to be equally genius.

Age Oh.. fake ID then. Just kidding. My birthday's in between all of my friends' birthday so I don't have a problem with it. My birthday's during our summer too so it's always a blast!
Old 11-21-2004, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

I don't really go to clubs anymore so I don't really care that my b-day is so late. (I'll be 21 next year so it really shouldn't even matter)

Old 11-22-2004, 08:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh, I go to clubs all the time. Anyone can go in clubs here so even though I'm still 17, I already go to clubs/bars a lot. Why'd you stop going Age?
Old 11-22-2004, 12:41 PM
Passionate Fan

new pictures here:
http://www.christinamultimedia.com/p...&subcatID=5982

I'll post a few at the picture thread later on.
Old 11-22-2004, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

I kept getting hit on by some weird folks and ever since my accident, I havent' been able to go out that much.

Old 11-22-2004, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not really into the whole club scene though I've been to a couple after I turned 21. I prefer going to the movies or playing pool or bowling instead.

Latest pictures...

Old 11-24-2004, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

Aw, cute outfit. Although, I still wish she'd ease up on the make-up application though. She is way too naturally pretty to be caking that make-up on so thick. But still, good to see her out and about with Jordy. She looks very content and happy.

BTW, I may be totally out of it... but are they any suspected release dates for her new album? I'm dying for a new album. Her collaborations with Nelly/Missy instead of wetting the appetite has just made me more excited for her new album. Heh. My 'Stripped' album is totally beginning to skip because I listen to it so much. It is still IMO the Best.Album.Ever.
Old 11-24-2004, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Samii, she hasn't mentioned an exact date when she will release her 3rd album, but it's supposed to be sometime next year. She's also working on her spanish one as well. So she's been very busy.

New Rare Picture of Christina and her sister Rachel

Old 11-24-2004, 01:52 PM
Master Fan

Awww. She's so pretty!

Old 11-24-2004, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She is...almost like a model type too.

here's one more...