Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2004, 10:50 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah it's definitely worth watching just for the guys... if anything you might end up likeing the movie as well.

My Thoughts
~*RaineDayz*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 08:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
And made you root for BOTH guys instead of just Pete.
I actually really liked Tad. I feel the movie could've gone both ways. Pete could've let Rosie go to experience a new life in Hollywood with Tad outside Fraser's Bottom. I expected Tad to be a big fat jerk, but I was totally surprised when he turned out to be a bit of a sweetheart. Josh Duhamel did really good with that role.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
last beautiful girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 10:04 PM
New Fan

This was a great movie.
Old 06-28-2004, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

I bought it on DVD the day it came out! I love Topher!
ComeAwayWithMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 06:00 PM
Elite Fan

Aw, I saw a few weeks ago & I absolutely adored the movie. I wasn't really a big fan of Kate Bosworth....however I was completely smitten when it came to Topher Grace! Aw. He was so adorable.

And although, this movie was very predictable - it had very some very sweet corny parts (which I really liked!) Like the Pringles, and the "6 smiles". Aw.

Josh Duhamel! His manager & agent! Aw, they both had the same name.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
NZOCFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 09:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Can anyone tell me when Tad Hamilton is released on DVD in the UK please, thanks?
Old 07-10-2004, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

I enjoyed the movie. I do agree that there really wasn't any indication that Rosalee had any romantic feelings for Pete until he kissed her. I thought it was predictable and unrealistic. Josh's character just decided to leave his bad boy ways for Rosalee. Josh is just such a charismatic actor and the movie kept me entertained.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
hshapir2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

I'll be honest here. I was only interested in this movie because I heard - and it is - Jason Wade (Lifehouse) contributed a song to the film. It's 'Song For Pete' by the way.

I'm not really a fan of the romantic film genre, and I expected it to be fluff. I was proven right, even if my newspaper's film critic gave it quite a good rating. I think that even if it is fluff, they could've made it different. I mean, they had nothing to lose after all, since eveyone expects it to be fluff anyway. Right? But I felt that the characters of Rosalee and Tad were too...nice. And implausible. If Tad was such a bad-boy, do you really think that he'd fall for her that fast, especially since she didn't really make -that- much of a good impression on him? Saying 'Your films will stand the test of time' over and over isn't exactly the way to a guy's heart, after all =/ Even Pete, while more beliveable, wasn't exactly outstanding. I think they could've done better with this film. After all, any character that says "Go" to Rosalee (to run after Pete) wasn't really going to display any out-of-the-box characteristics.
Old 07-12-2004, 07:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hshapir2
Josh is just such a charismatic actor and the movie kept me entertained.
I absolutely agree - he was the best part of the movie.
summerbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 07:07 AM
New Fan

a bit shallow, predictable but enjoyable i love the line about the different kinds of love..made me think

big love lasting for about 2 years and great love that lasts forever....if somebody happens to realize that i have 6 smiles, then he'll most probably be my great love
mlle_ambassadrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 01:44 AM
Master Fan

Yeah the smile part was so extremely sweet if anyone told me that I'd love him forever
Old 07-29-2004, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

I did like the smiles thing

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
hshapir2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 04:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

I would love to see a sequel to this movie. Partly because the cast work so well together that it would be nice to see them together again, the characters are so likeable and, mainly, because I would like to see Tad settle down with someone. It was a lovely ending with Pete and Rosie and shouldn't spoil that, but, I'd love to see Tad change abit and find love after doing the right thing by Rosie.
Old 06-26-2011, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

I have seen a little bit of this movie, but not all of it
Old 08-21-2011, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dione2 (View Post)
I would love to see a sequel to this movie. Partly because the cast work so well together that it would be nice to see them together again, the characters are so likeable and, mainly, because I would like to see Tad settle down with someone. It was a lovely ending with Pete and Rosie and shouldn't spoil that, but, I'd love to see Tad change abit and find love after doing the right thing by Rosie.
I would too. And I'd like to see if Tad really changed his life around
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread