Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2005, 08:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

I'll likely see it this weekend, if not...the next one. I hope it'd be good.
Old 06-09-2005, 09:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*drown-in-fate*~
the film's director, Doug Liman, said he was warned by his producer that he'd lose a large chunk of Jen-loving cinema audiences if he let Angelina be too sexy in on-screen bedroom scenes. But Doug didn't seem to heed the advvice and did very little to reign in the bee-stung-lipped siren. "i suggested she should perform the most graphic, crazy sex act I could imagine for the love scene, just to try and shock her" Doug enthuses in the the Daily Mirror. "Like 10 steps beyond anything I'd consider doing in my own life. She starts furrowing her eyebrows. I'm like, 'Oh, never heard of that one?' She's like, 'No, actually I'm Just trying to figure out whether I've done that.'"
-online excerpt
Hmmmmmm... Why would he tell her to go crazy on the sex scenes on a PG-13 movie? Either they will cut around but still include some sexy stuff (plus the 'energy') or he just wanted to have them go at it anyway. Not that PG-13 movies now are the same PG-13 movies that used to be....

But makes no sense to shoot something you know you can't use especially since the Jen loving crowd (like me) will not be attending and you need to reach to the younger teens who the need the PG-13 to buy a ticket.

Well, there's always the DVD. I can see it now "UNCENSORED, NOT RATED, DIRECTOR'S CUT, Angelina & Brad get down and dirty as Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

Liman can direct action because he did so in Go" and he's the "Bourne" series producer (though the overtop shaky camera thingie annoyed me). Let's see what's the verdict once it comes out.

Mr. & Mrs. Smith Review - Has Spoilers

Last edited by ROCKSTAR; 06-09-2005 at 11:08 AM
Old 06-10-2005, 12:55 AM
Elite Fan

I loved the movie! It was SOO entertaining! I laughed alot and covered my eyes during a few parts LOL There was some nasty fighting going on!! It was awesome! I also loved how Adam Brody was in it! yesssss! Angelina kicked major ass... damn I am proud to be a girl! hehe! I would definately see the movie again
Old 06-10-2005, 03:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

The reviews are not bad today. Yippee!!!

Old 06-10-2005, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

Great pictures! They are both just too damn hot. And were both VERY funny in the movie! I loved the part when Vince was like, "You got your ass handed to you by a chick?" and Brad goes, "I think so". LOL, the way he said it was hilarious!
Old 06-10-2005, 08:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow, this was a movie that reeks in its mediocrity. It's your typical, fun, popcorn, little-plot, non-stop-action-by-the-truckload summer movie. It's a paint-by-the-numbers, "we don't need no stinkin' acting" [yet another role where Brad Pitt basically is himself up on-screen], "check your brain at the door" kind of movie. Then again, it's what I was expecting, so I'm not totally disappointed. There were three highlights in this two-hour not-quite-a-trainwreck: Vince Vaughn, Angelina Jolie looking hot [and in that one outfit, ] and the fight. The ending was a bit of a [read: huge] copout. Seth, er Adam Brody, was conveniently-placed and boring.

C+ - If you're going to see it, I suggest bargain matineeing it [not worth the $10.50 ticket, plus food] - or waiting until it comes out on DVD.

OT: 2005 has not been a good year for movies thus far [I've only seen three so far and it's JUNE] - and the upcoming summer movies don't look great either.
Old 06-10-2005, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved the movie, although for those who didn't I know why.

But I thought it was really great. Brad and Angelina have amazing chemistry, and they definately pulled off their scenes.

And Adam? Ah, that boy is so cute.
Old 06-10-2005, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I really loved it, I loved how Jane totally kicked John's ass in more ways then one, that was too great, lol.
Old 06-10-2005, 10:58 PM
Elite Fan

Just got back from seeing the move - I liked it. I thought it was hilarious and the fight scenes/special effects were great.

Angelina in that outfit ...

kenny | credit
Old 06-11-2005, 12:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside
Just got back from seeing the move - I liked it. I thought it was hilarious and the fight scenes/special effects were great.

Angelina in that outfit ...
Seriously! Ok I am a straight female, but if she came a knockin.... I just wouldn't be able to resist I won't try to deny it. lol

I loved alot of Adam's lines, like "Who ARE you people?" and "Oh look, more desert." Too funny
Old 06-11-2005, 01:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Just got back from seeing it and I loved it. Brad and Angelina were so great in these roles. The bantering and bickering between the two were great ... Plus, damn those two are just freaking goregous. Like it's just wrong too look that DAMN good. But the one thing that really suprised me was the fighting sequences between Brad and Angelina. She didn't back down from any of it! She freaking fought back and even took him! "Who's your daddy now?!"

If you're looking for a fun, action, comedy/romnatic comedy, go check this movie out.
Old 06-11-2005, 02:48 AM
Master Fan

I loved the movie! Not a dull moment in it for me. I was laughing all throughout, from start to end.

I wonder how those who watched it will rate it on a scale of 1 to 10? Heehee.
Old 06-11-2005, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm going to see it again today, lol.

So, what was everyone's fav. parts?

I loved the whole:

Marriage Counselor: When was the last time you've had sex?
John: [blank stare]
Jane: I don't understand the question.

And then at the end:

John: Ask us the sex question again.
Jane: [looks over at him] John....
John: [signals with his hands] 10 times.

I also loved when they each found out each other were assassins, and he thought she was trying to posion her at dinner, and then when he took the knives away, lol.
Old 06-11-2005, 09:54 AM
Extreme Fan

I read over at Brad's board that it took in about 18.6 million dollars last night according to showbizdata. If this keeps up, then it's opening weekend total could be 50-60 million.
Old 06-11-2005, 12:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

did anyone notice Adam Brody's Fight Club shirt while he was talking to Brad? i thought it was cute

oh and btw..loved the movie

icon by Ron_Cullen
Closed Thread   Post New Thread