Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2007, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, Jack and Rose of course and I have just seen Music and lyrics and I LOVE Alex/Sophie!
Old 09-13-2007, 08:57 AM
Ultimate Fan

For old times' sake - Hepburn and Tracy, in anything. (Also, Bogart and Bacall, Powell and Loy.)

Modern couples? How about Edna and Wilbur from Hairspray?
Old 09-22-2007, 01:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien Suncrisbe (View Post)
Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy, because I just can see a lot of chemistry between them. The way he looks at her, how she smiles when she realizes he was wrong about him.. And when Darcy admits he loves her!
Every time I watch Pride and Prejudice is an absolute, pure delight!
I absolutley agree!

as long as you mean the 2005 version!
Old 09-22-2007, 11:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Noah and Allie from The Notebook. Everyone I know loves this movie simply because of the amazing chemistry between McAdams and Gosling.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Lizzie and Mr. Darcy from Pride And Prejudice 2005! The chemistry was just brimming. I'll never forget the scene while raining And of course, the dialogues were very romantic.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonfloat (View Post)
Lizzie and Mr. Darcy from Pride And Prejudice 2005! The chemistry was just brimming. I'll never forget the scene while raining And of course, the dialogues were very romantic.
Oh how i agree!
Old 09-22-2007, 06:46 PM
Elite Fan

I guess I need to see the new P&P! Pretty much on every thread someone is talking about how great it is
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim
Old 09-23-2007, 12:03 PM
Elite Fan

Jack and Rose, I watched the movie again and they reminded me why they're my favorite couple!
Old 09-26-2007, 12:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiehydelover (View Post)
I guess I need to see the new P&P! Pretty much on every thread someone is talking about how great it is
well it is just brilliant! My fav movie of all time! everything about is just perfection!
Old 09-26-2007, 02:00 AM
Master Fan

Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward in The Long, Hot Summer. Those two were so great in that movie. Not only did they give great performances, but they had such strong chemistry between them. The scene where he talks to her from outside her room, I thought the screen would catch on fire it was so hot. And how he would stare at her with those blue eyes and then their kisses always said something about what was going on, but something hidden as well.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:45 AM
Elite Fan

Robbie & Cecilia in Atonement!
Old 10-25-2007, 06:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Swan & Mercy from The Warriors. ALwasy been my fav movie and they are the perfect couple for me.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

Jamie/Landon (A Walk to Remember) - They had amazing chemistry in the movie and their love was just utterly amazing Its like the classic love story and Im a sucker for those. He changed for her and he grew to love the real her no matter what his friends thought and thats true love
Old 10-25-2007, 11:46 PM
Extreme Fan

- Rhett and Scarlett in Gone With the Wind. "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!' haha! Thats the best thing you can ever say to someone you love.
- I also like Princess Ann and Joe Bradley in Roman Holiday.
- Cutting Edge - the one with Moira Kelly and DB Sweeney
Old 10-26-2007, 07:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

I have more than one film couple..
Satine and Christian from Moulin Rouge. I think because their story was so tragic and forbidden. The determination to be together is just
Ewan and Nicole's chemistry was undeniable, I am waiting for the day that they do a film together again.

Darcy and Lizzie in the 2005 version of P&P. OMG. You really want to be Lizzie, the dialogue all the way through, there's something about story- how can you not love that couple? I wish someone looked at me like that

Someone mentioned Emily and Oliver in A Lot Like Love; I find this film so cute. Really and truly, it kept me gripped all the through and you really root for them to be together. Or at least I did. The fact they seemed so different did it for me also, and how they just knew eachother without seeing eachother for a long length of time. It'd be nice to have something like that.

And these aren't even all of them

baby you're a wrecking ball, crashing into me...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread