Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2006, 12:12 PM
Absolute Fan

wow, i have a few

Jake and Melanie from Sweet Home Alabama; they had chemistry and they just worked together

Landon and Jamie from A Walk to Remember: loved the movie, loved them. they had chemistry and the story was just great

Erik (the Phantom) and Christine from Phantom of the Opera: their story is of love that never had a chance to develop. Plus, Gerard Butler adn Emmy Rossum had great chemistry
Reshop Heda - Icon
Old 05-21-2006, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

Okay, for super hot couples I'd have to go with "Omar" and "Johnny" (Gordon Warnecke and Daniel Day Lewis, respectively) in My Beautiful Laundrette. Talk about uber-hot! It's like they sort of sneak up on you, but you knew it all the time, secretly, you know?

Don't know the film? Go out and rent it - now - really, it'll be worth it!

My LJ for Movies
Old 05-21-2006, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i love landon and jaime from a walk to remember and noah and allie from the notebook because they were so different from eachother but they fell in love anyway! and they it was so cute!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 05-22-2006, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrrshrr
Okay, for super hot couples I'd have to go with "Omar" and "Johnny" (Gordon Warnecke and Daniel Day Lewis, respectively) in My Beautiful Laundrette. Talk about uber-hot! It's like they sort of sneak up on you, but you knew it all the time, secretly, you know?

Don't know the film? Go out and rent it - now - really, it'll be worth it!
Brokeback soapsuds Saw that film years ago and really really loved the shop sign of the Laundrette.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

Seth and Maggie from "City of Angels". He gave up on eternity to be with her. It's my all-time favourite couple.

Jesse and Celine from "Before Sunrise". I loved how they fell in love in one night. It was amazing and so romantic.

Jonathan and Sara from "Serendipity". Well, I love those stories with fate involved, can't help it!

Last edited by Cris; 05-22-2006 at 11:29 AM
Old 05-25-2006, 11:57 PM
New Fan

Let's see favorite couples...

Jack/Rose(Titanic) - The love they shared
Christine/Phantom(Erik) -Phantom of the Opera - I don't really have a reason
Allie/Noah(The Notebook) - because they were sooo in love with each other
Scarlett/Rhett(Gone With The Wind) - no reason
and recently after seeing Pride and Prejudice
Elizabeth Bennett/Mr. Darcy - because actully again no reason
Old 05-26-2006, 06:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Hmm my two favorit couples would probably Noah and Allie from The Notebook and Jamie and Landon from A Walk To Remember
It's real Sara, you and me. It's real

Old 05-26-2006, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangirl
Yeah, I think Rhett was a great character and Scarlett was well done too, but I find Rhett more likable--hopefully I'll get a chance to see the movie

Oh by the way, do you guys think that they should do a remake? If so, who should they cast?
They should never remake it, ever.
Old 05-26-2006, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

After seeing x-men 3 tonight....i'm liking storm and wolverine as a couple!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 05-26-2006, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocfan27
After seeing x-men 3 tonight....i'm liking storm and wolverine as a couple!
AHHHHHHHH! You are SO cruel. I'm dying to see X3 but I haven't been able to.

Halle and Hugh were to die for in "Swordfish", they make a sexy sexy sexy sexy twosome so... I bet Storm and Wolverine would make a great one as well. I really want to see this!
Old 05-27-2006, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

x3 was great i loved it so much!!!!
Old 05-27-2006, 04:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Doug & Kate from the Cutting Edge.
credit
Old 05-27-2006, 06:18 PM
Absolute Fan

another of my favorite movie couples has to be michael and selene from the underworld movies. i like watching these two interract with eachother, its so obvious how they feel about one another but they're not sure what's going on with them. luckily it works out in the end and they can be together.
Old 05-27-2006, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

Rhett and Scarlett are my favorite couple of all time. I recently watched this movie again since I firmly believe in seeing GWTW at least twice a year. The movie just reminded me how perfect they are. The push and pull they deliver in the movie is exciting and far better than the lame love stories in today's movies that usually just revolve around sex. Rhett and Scarlett were one of a kind. I also enjoy how their characters progress through the movie. You see Scarlett transform from a young, flirtatious teenager to a strong, determined woman. You also see Rhett change from someone who acts like they don't care to someone who does actually care because everything he did was for Scarlett because he loved her. Now that's a couple that makes history!

P.S. I also adore Jean and Wolverine in X-Men. The forbidden aspect of them is just so alluring. They are H-O-T.
Old 05-27-2006, 08:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrisBR
Seth and Maggie from "City of Angels". He gave up on eternity to be with her. It's my all-time favourite couple.
You will never know how much I adore this couple! They are the ultimate soulmates in my book. He gave up his angelhood for her and then she...:: sob :: The greatest love story EVAH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKSTAR
AHHHHHHHH! You are SO cruel. I'm dying to see X3 but I haven't been able to.

Halle and Hugh were to die for in "Swordfish", they make a sexy sexy sexy sexy twosome so... I bet Storm and Wolverine would make a great one as well. I really want to see this!
Hugh and Halle are hot. They need to make a 5th movie together where they just make out for two hours. Ok, I'm weird. I'd really love to see them do some kind of romantic drama/comedy together. That would be awesome!

Cassiel: If you'd known this was going to happen, would you have done it?
Seth: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. ONE.
- City of Angels
Closed Thread   Post New Thread