Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2003, 06:49 AM
Absolute Fan

yes,i saw it and i loved kajol ....and kareena kapoor is not bad too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and shahrukh khan is perfect plus Amita B the master and hritrik the godyster [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And you are right..FIZA was kind scaring and i didn`t really watch it becouse the blood and the fights are not my kind thing..the only good thing is that movies was to se e him exercise [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and NA TUM JAANO NA HUM is wonderfull,i saw it yesterday [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but KAHO NAA PYAAR HAI is better.... like i said before: YAADEIN is my fav one.

i haven`t saw his new movie KOI MIL GAYA..i think is the name,he eated a lot to put those weights on [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but i have to say:still looking good,wanna eat him alife [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and i also love DEVDAS a lot,such a sad and inspiration move,i liked asoka,baazgar,darr,dil se,duplicate [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]too.

i`m a really SRK fan.

and about KAHO NAA PYAAR HAI,WAS IT 1 MAN OR 2 MENS OR TWINS?

I MEAN,THEY NEVER FOUND HIS BODY,RIGHT?

BTW: with who is shahrukh khan married again?

okey,i will see you later...

[ 12-08-2003: Message edited bad3appels ]
Old 12-08-2003, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

Hee! Goodness!

Unfortunately I don't know the name of Shah Rukh's wife.

And I think there were two men, who happened to look exactly alike, and the first one died - sure, they didn't find his body, but he hit his head as he fell into the water, then hit it again, implying that he drowned.

Kind of sad, really.

And yes, I like Yaadein, too - it's rather sweet and sad at the beginning, but there are parts that are just plain silly (Hrithik's character swimming across the bay to rescue his woman? Ahahahahahahah - yeah, right!). [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

My LJ for Movies
Old 12-09-2003, 12:12 PM
Absolute Fan

yeah,i know...silly but romatic .. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and there is also a new movie with him and karrena kapoor..something whit main prem..whatever..whatever,i heard songs yesterday and i have to say,i think that this movie is the boooooom..i pick that up from hearing the movies`s songs,wich is weird but i feel it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and he was a new movie too,is called LAKSHYA..is about arm,but i beat hope that it is a good one this time then FIZA OR AAP MUJHE ACHCHE LAGNE LAGE...i never liked them...what was that?
Rambo or Commando?

PS: i wanna open an Hrithik tread on the males board,will you come to viste me once and again?
Old 12-12-2003, 12:06 PM
Absolute Fan

i readed that Hrithink and Aish WILL gonna act in a new movie in 2004 but i`m not sure that it is true but i`m hoping soo,i will love to see them together [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2003, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

I'd love to see them together, too.

Sorry I missed your last post - I'd love to join you, but I rarely visit that board, so I won't be around to play. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

My LJ for Movies
Old 12-16-2003, 11:25 AM
Absolute Fan

is okey,okey,i will open it today then i will come back to give you the link [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

and do you know a new good must see movie?
becouse i already see all the movies that i wanted to see but now i don`t know what movie is also good to see ...
Old 12-16-2003, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

No, no - you don't understand. I'm not interested in posting on the Male Celebrities board, even though I love Hrithik - sorry! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

And I watched Kuch To Hai last night, which was fun (although there were some silly parts). It's based on I Know What You Did Last Summer, but with a Hindi twist, as usual.

My LJ for Movies
Old 12-16-2003, 12:50 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by shrrshrr:
<STRONG>No, no - you don't understand. I'm not interested in posting on the Male Celebrities board, even though I love Hrithik - sorry! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

And I watched Kuch To Hai last night, which was fun (although there were some silly parts). It's based on I Know What You Did Last Summer, but with a Hindi twist, as usual.</STRONG>
oooh,is okey [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

you mean that there is a bollywood movies that have the same story as i know what you did last summer ?
Old 12-21-2003, 07:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

wow I havent been here in forever.

i watched kal ho naa ho, imo better than k3g which was a little dumb in the whole parents thing and khnh is def funnier. and yea saif ali khan was great!
Old 12-22-2003, 09:09 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sruby3:
<STRONG>wow I havent been here in forever.

i watched kal ho naa ho, imo better than k3g which was a little dumb in the whole parents thing and khnh is def funnier. and yea saif ali khan was great!</STRONG>
yeah,he is soo cute ....but give me handsome [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-22-2003, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bad3appels:
<STRONG>you mean that there is a bollywood movies that have the same story as i know what you did last summer ?</STRONG>
Yep - that would be Kuch To Hai.

So, scruby - welcome back! You really thought it was better than K3G? I thought the whole parent thing in K3G is what made the film for me. And friends of mine said the latter film is good, but not quite.

Still, I take your reivew seriously - I am planning on catching it one of these days.

I'm watching the 1953 version of Chori Chori and loving it - it's actually much better than the remake, and the singing/dancing is phenomenal! Very theatrical, even though I expected it to be much cheasier. Plus, the humor works better in this setting.

I totally recommend it to all of you.

[ 12-22-2003: Message edited shrrshrr ]

My LJ for Movies
Old 12-22-2003, 04:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

hi, i didnt know that there was a hindi movie thread on this board!!

so i like watching hindi movies the last one i saw was kal ho na ho, which i thought was really good but shah rukh and preity didnt really have much chemistry!!

so who are your favourite actors?
my favourite actress is kajol!!
Old 12-23-2003, 09:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by onthebalance:
<STRONG>hi, i didnt know that there was a hindi movie thread on this board!!

so i like watching hindi movies the last one i saw was kal ho na ho, which i thought was really good but shah rukh and preity didnt really have much chemistry!!

so who are your favourite actors?
my favourite actress is kajol!!</STRONG>

how funny becouse that is mine too,my fav actrise is KAJOL and KAREENA KAPOOR..AISH is is pretty but you can see that she is acting.

and my fav actors are SHAHRUKH,HRITHIK AND ARJUN....

what about the topic..what are your fav top 3 hindu movies?

if you have to choise?
Old 12-23-2003, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

Wow - I have too many favorites to name, but I particularly like Kajol (who's adorable), Ash, and Karisma Kapoor - I'm not that much a fan of Kareena, her sister, but she's okay.

Men...Shah Rukh, of course! And I adore Hrithik and Arjun, but I'm just as likely to see a film because of Amitabh Bachchan or Sanjay Dutt, and I really like Ajay Devgan, too, depending on the film. Also, Akshay Kumar, Akshaye Khana, and Sunny Deol are often choices of mine, too.

As for favorite films:
K3G - definitely
Lagaan
Chori Chori
(1953)
Hum Kisise Kum Nahin
Na Tum Jaano Na Hum

And so many more...

My LJ for Movies
Old 12-23-2003, 04:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

hi, i am not really a fan of kareena, she tends to annoy me in her movies!!

actors i like saif, salman, shah rukh and ajay devgan!

top 3 films, for me is no contest,
1) DDLJ - i absolutely love this film and is probably the reason i got into hindi films in the first place - i have watched it waay too many times!!
the other 2 films, i also really liked KKHH, kya kehna, KKKG, Hum Dil De Chuke Hai Sanam and dil chata hai but nothing comes close to DDLJ.

it also helps that ddlj was set in london and its where im from, so i was watching the film going - i've been there!!

[ 12-25-2003: Message edited onthebalance ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread