Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2013, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow that's a good catch about that Salvatore mention from S1 I had totally forgotten about him & only remembered Uncle Zach. As for Stefan's involvement I won't be upset if he was in the dark & had no involvement b/c I don't want him in the flashbacks
Old 11-28-2013, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragedy (View Post)
Wow that's a good catch about that Salvatore mention from S1 I had totally forgotten about him & only remembered Uncle Zach. As for Stefan's involvement I won't be upset if he was in the dark & had no involvement b/c I don't want him in the flashbacks
I woulnd't be upset either if Stefan wasn't there and it was only Damon Problem is s1 already established that Stefan was around, so they have to explain that
Old 11-28-2013, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterwebzKid (View Post)
They've always bashed Damon/DE fans over there. It's why I hardly go over there anymore. I can ignore the OTT Damon bashing, but they go too far when they bring actual fans into it so I stop going.
Hi, wow, i did not know that. I am curios to go there and check but that people seem to be repulsed by it this way, i believe something is wrong there....

Edit: OK, wow, i just went there and read some pages, wow....

Last edited by vessy; 11-28-2013 at 09:16 AM
Old 11-28-2013, 09:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Ok, I did not realise that no one knew ablut Damon's perils, and of course that includes Stefan.
Anyway, I also hope Stefan will not feature too heavily in that ep. I really don't need another Damon flashback episode that turns out to be all about Stefan - again.
Old 11-28-2013, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly if they HAVE to they can just mention his name in passing like they did in the 70s no need for him to actually show up. I want my Damon flashback to focus solely on him & not become about the brothers.
Old 11-28-2013, 09:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslave (View Post)
I woulnd't be upset either if Stefan wasn't there and it was only Damon Problem is s1 already established that Stefan was around, so they have to explain that
I agree that Stefan needs to be there otherwise it wouldn't match up with S1. I don't think they will have him know about the torture, I think he either will be there and witness Damon killing Joseph or will return after the attack and discover the body. Either way, I don't think Stefan will know Damon's motivation for doing it, he will probably just chalk it up to Damon being a monster.
Old 11-28-2013, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadseah4 (View Post)
I agree that Stefan needs to be there otherwise it wouldn't match up with S1. I don't think they will have him know about the torture, I think he either will be there and witness Damon killing Joseph or will return after the attack and discover the body. Either way, I don't think Stefan will know Damon's motivation for doing it, he will probably just chalk it up to Damon being a monster.
That's what I thinkt right now too. That Stefan witnessed or found out about Damon killing Jospeph and never knew why. So he blamed it on "Oh well, Damon is so evil".
Still I want an explanation why Stefan was around without knowing anything
Old 11-28-2013, 12:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

hey Have you seen this?
Old 11-28-2013, 02:38 PM
Absolute Fan

Hey!! Sorry just playing catch up

Quote:
About the spoilers:
I'm pretty sure it'll be not Guiseppe Salvatore, at least not in the next episodes this spoiler about a 'familiar' Salvatore is about. I checked imbd for the actor, he didn't work for TVD this year.
I'm pretty sure the spoiler is about Joseph Salvatore and the spoiler just worded it wrong, because we already heard about him, but never saw him yet. Plus someone got casted for Joseph Salvatore for the next episode, so we know he'll come up. And Damon's initials said '53' at the end of the last episode.
I don't trust the writers with much, but I think they are starting to do a good job with connecting the loose ends in history and I appreciate it very much.

And of course the torture in the fifties caused Damon to switch it off. He even said so to Lexi in 4x17, even if he did it in his Damon-sarcastic way. He blamed the fifties for him turning it off. I can't place Stefan in it yet though because according to spoilers Damon kept this secret all along, so no one knows. But we know Stefan was there.
I think this will be one of the most intersting flashbacks we've ever seen.
Ahhaaa (lightbulb) that makes total sense now... Damon must have had it off for a long time, and i'm glad this episode will delve into his reasoning for being the way he was... this was probably so traumatic and even Nina Dobrev said it was so hard to watch the scenes unfold... Must be pretty horrendous! Poor Damon

Quote:
See I could buy Stefan knowing about this if I would think the show would actually go there. Because that would taint Stefan in a way that is not excuseable with anything. But they won't. That's why I don't believe it. No way they'd throw Stefan's character under the bus like that. And one of the synopsyses (I don't have the quote right now) is like "Damon hid this secret all this time from everyone". That includes Stefan. So no one knows. That's why I can't make sense of his presence
No matter how they'll pull it though as I said: This might be the most interesting flashback we've ever seen and I'm so excited about this storyline I can't even put it into words.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadseah4 (View Post)

yeah unfortunately there is no way the writers will taint Stefan and show that he's not this guy that does no wrong...
Stefan will most certainly have no real idea whats going on and just blame Damon for being a monster! 100% agree... Unfortunately its easy for everyone to always see this evil being in Damon but they never really ask him anything... Its all assumptions... But having said that, Damon hasnt always been the most open book... I just hope when Stefan finds out he can lay off him a little and take that to Caroline so she can get a life and lay off Damon too!!
Old 11-28-2013, 02:58 PM
Loyal Fan

^Wise words - especially those concerning Caro!
Old 11-29-2013, 08:02 AM
Supreme Fan

Caroline let it go already...

Old 11-29-2013, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't understand Caroline here at all. I don't get what she expected Elena to do let Jesse kill Damon b/c he was her crush? She just makes absolutely no sense.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

They have to be setting Caroline up for something with all of this...they just have to be because she literally has no story as of late except to constantly rag on Elena and Damon about their "choices".

They did the same thing with caroline and Klaus last season and they had Caroline kill those witches to drive the point home that she's just as much of a hypocrite saying that Klaus was this evil person for killing people..when she does it all of the time. I don't think they are finished with that whole thing...I think they're going to make Caroline eat her words in regards to Damon and Elena.

That has to be Caroline's ultimate story right now since she doesn't have much else going on. Candace was also the one who was the first to break to the press about Damon's storyline coming up...maybe Caroline is involved in some way and that's how she ends up realizing the mistakes she's made in the past?

I don't know...but they're really driving this Caroline stuff home and there has to be a reason for all of it.

Not that Caroline ever has to love be friends with Damon..because after what he has done to her personally she has every rite to not ever forgive him...but she does need to accept her friends' choices with regards to Damon and how Damon has changed...and that she's no better and neither is stefan Klaus or anyone else from that entire crew.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Caroline has been beyond ridiculous regarding Damon and Elena relationship.
What part its not really any of her god damn business she doesn't understand?
And how she can say with straight face that Damon is not a good boyfriend.Based on what?Damon is attentive to Elena,pretty much he is whipped by her,saves her all the time,saves her friends all the time including very ungrateful Caroline.

Just the thought that Elena would not save Damon,so Caroline would still have her 5 minute ago crush is just mind boggling.
What I don't understand is why Elena is still friends with Caroline at this point.

There has to be a reason why the writers write Caroline so hypocritical.
And I see she has learned the Lexi method of fixing Stefan by torture.No wonder those two are like Stefan's soulmates.Blond and stupid(no offense to any blondes here).
Old 11-29-2013, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

Yep, i think she is pissing off many people lately. i liked her better 6 episodes ago.