Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2013, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

some boards you just cannot move forward, no matter how you try
Old 06-04-2013, 11:53 AM
Elite Fan

That is very true. I am on a few of those boards.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

where are you trying?
Old 06-12-2013, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
Im trying to find that rule and I cant see it anywhere. Can you direct me to it?

I remember that was said during in new poll threads for a while as people kept reminding people to not to forget to get added to the campaign list as otherwise their votes wouldn't count... But that has been some time ago...

I checked the rules now, and it says

Quote:
You don't have to be listed in the Campaign thread for your vote to count, but it can really help your campaign if you know who to contact every month to get the votes you need for your request to be added here.
the rules seem to be updated recently so it is possible they changed the rules regarding it, deciding it resulted in too much confusion and wasted votes. Or maybe there was a misunderstanding before...
Love crime

LOGH
Old 06-13-2013, 12:03 AM
Master Fan

I HATE MY MIL. I usually love her more than i love my own mother but atm I HATE HER!
Old 06-13-2013, 02:52 AM
Master Fan

Awww why Val? what's happened??
Old 06-13-2013, 03:04 AM
Master Fan

she took, without our consent, th results of andrea's mri to the doctor who was treating him with no results for a year and a half. she came to us a week ago blabbing about the doctor being pessimistic and worried,about 'spots' and 'holes', about him refusing to talk to her and wanting to see andrea personaly... can you imagine how scared i was??? Now, i knew she isn't the smartest cookie in the jar, and the doctor is just an incompetent moron, but i've been through hell for a week untill andrea went yesterday to our new doctor who told him that there's nothing like that in the mri. She made me worried sick for NOTHING. And of course i am relieved it's nothing, but i am freaking pissed bc she took away from me a week of my life. I couldn't think about anything else. I could barely breathe.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeria (View Post)
she took, without our consent, th results of andrea's mri to the doctor who was treating him with no results for a year and a half. she came to us a week ago blabbing about the doctor being pessimistic and worried,about 'spots' and 'holes', about him refusing to talk to her and wanting to see andrea personaly... can you imagine how scared i was??? Now, i knew she isn't the smartest cookie in the jar, and the doctor is just an incompetent moron, but i've been through hell for a week untill andrea went yesterday to our new doctor who told him that there's nothing like that in the mri. She made me worried sick for NOTHING. And of course i am relieved it's nothing, but i am freaking pissed bc she took away from me a week of my life. I couldn't think about anything else. I could barely breathe.
OMG OMG why the hell would she do that? since when was it her place!!!! i mean i get that she's his mum but still, what was the point??? to scare you both, to upset you? she obviously achieved that and for what?

So sorry you guys had to go through that. Glad it is nothing to worry bout.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:24 AM
Master Fan

idk! She is amazing and i love her to death. but i swear i wanted to kill her. I know she is a bit pushy but i can deal with it bc she means well, it's the way she is, she HAS to meddle in our buisness, and i accept that. but this time she crossed the line. I am so pissed. Thank god it's over now. I was barely holding on.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeria (View Post)
idk! She is amazing and i love her to death. but i swear i wanted to kill her. I know she is a bit pushy but i can deal with it bc she means well, it's the way she is, she HAS to meddle in our buisness, and i accept that. but this time she crossed the line. I am so pissed. Thank god it's over now. I was barely holding on.
Awww hon it would've been soo stressful.

My MIL sounds like yours. I love her but wow she meddles/wants to be involved. I think it's coz hubby's an only child so she feels like she loses out by him not having her as his number 1 anymore. She always means well but especially since bub;s been born, her advice (3o yrs after she had hubby) is grating. uugh.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:41 AM
Master Fan

Hubby is not even an only child. She had four (her first died when he was 1 years old and she was only 18) but andrea is her favorite. She doesn't even try to hide it. After him there's me! than her daughter and her other son!
Old 06-13-2013, 03:42 AM
Master Fan

Love that you're up there and her other kids follow
Old 06-13-2013, 03:49 AM
Master Fan

well it's only fair since i get along better with her than with my mom!
Old 06-13-2013, 06:08 AM
Elite Fan

I'm in the Damon rant thread and I have nothing to rant about. This is a strange feeling.
Old 06-13-2013, 06:15 AM
Master Fan

not even your headache? does that mean you feel finally good???