2. No Damon bashing
3. Be respectful to others, even if you don't agree
4. Please keep the character/couple bashing to a minimum

Love crime

LOGH

Last edited by Schumiac; 07-05-2013 at 04:21 AM
Old 05-30-2013, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, we seem to have lost the OP pic or it is just that the site is down at the time...

anyway, my local show, my football team and my country's politics give me more than enough to rant about!
Love crime

LOGH
Old 05-30-2013, 05:57 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt!!!
Old 05-31-2013, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

still no Misha board..and people have been campaigning for so long! We sometimes get shot down for talking too much about Misha on related boards.
Old 05-31-2013, 05:17 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt. I hate men. My husband first. I hope is ok, so that i can strangle him myself.
Old 05-31-2013, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Men do suck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
still no Misha board..and people have been campaigning for so long! We sometimes get shot down for talking too much about Misha on related boards.
If the board is related and you are not being OT, what is the problem in talking about Misha... that's weird...

----

Weather is way too hot. I don't like that...
Love crime

LOGH
Old 05-31-2013, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

that is why the Ian board is great and Im staying even though Im a lot less interested than I used to be.
we are trying to restrict ourselves to the threads that have Misha's/Castiel's name in them Honestly some places it feels like they dont want you to post! Either too clicky, authoritative, or oh wow, we maybe stepped on some rules that I dont see being enforced elsewhere. What a crime! Then they still have the nerve to complain about the postcount Well, be a bit more welcoming and there will be more posts!
Sometimes I feel like I dont wanna go back, but if I dont Id have no places to talk about Misha instead of the little! He has a huge tumblr fanbase, but you know how that setup isnt half as interactive as boards. And the twitterbase is a bunch of young girls I cant really relate to.
we need a damn board!

Last edited by wickedrum; 05-31-2013 at 05:50 AM
Old 05-31-2013, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am glad you are still here Rita and that you like the board! Though, unfortunately, I am of no help to you when it comes to talking about Misha as I don't want Supernatural and don't know him well.. .

I like that our post count is not due to spam posting but us actually talking to one another and having fun, even if at times we may go off topic. One needs some order in a forum, of course, but not at the expense of its friendly and fun atmosphere... People mostly come to forums to have fun and relax a bit after all...
Love crime

LOGH
Old 05-31-2013, 05:56 AM
Master Fan

We MAY go off topic???? Lololol
Old 05-31-2013, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love crime

LOGH
Old 05-31-2013, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

it's gotta be a good place if I can come back here and rant!
Old 05-31-2013, 06:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
that is why the Ian board is great and Im staying even though Im a lot less interested than I used to be.
we are trying to restrict ourselves to the threads that have Misha's/Castiel's name in them Honestly some places it feels like they dont want you to post! Either too clicky, authoritative, or oh wow, we maybe stepped on some rules that I dont see being enforced elsewhere. What a crime! Then they still have the nerve to complain about the postcount Well, be a bit more welcoming and there will be more posts!
Sometimes I feel like I dont wanna go back, but if I dont Id have no places to talk about Misha instead of the little! He has a huge tumblr fanbase, but you know how that setup isnt half as interactive as boards. And the twitterbase is a bunch of young girls I cant really relate to.
we need a damn board!
I watch Supernatural but I don't often post about it. There so much hate on that I'm afraid to get too involved and lesson my enjoyment. ...But perhaps that fandom isn't the same as TVD's

Is there a Misha/Castiel thread on the Supernatural Board?
Old 05-31-2013, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann357 (View Post)
I watch Supernatural but I don't often post about it. There so much hate on that I'm afraid to get too involved and lesson my enjoyment.

Is there a Misha/Castiel thread on the Supernatural Board?
yes, there is! Certainly nobody call tell us we are going off topic on that one But yeah, a few threads, it's just not enough when you have the no doubleposting problem as well.
It's hard to stomach all the little digs people make at Castiel (Misha sometimes) while being oh so supportive. Yeah..Im not even talking about the posts that make me sick and I completely ignore. So much hate on you're right about that!
I gotta say for the record though, it wasnt the Spn board that made me go into this rant at this time, it was another related board.

Last edited by wickedrum; 05-31-2013 at 06:25 AM
Old 05-31-2013, 06:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
yes, there is! Certainly nobody call tell us we are going off topic on that one But yeah, a few threads, it's just not enough when you have the no doubleposting problem as well.
It's hard to stomach all the little digs people make at Castiel (Misha sometimes) while being oh so supportive. Yeah..
Yes the doubleposting rule ... Sometimes enforced firmly and sometimes not...I just dislike it when I see someone doing it so often that I know they are doing it to drive up there number.

What's bad to say about Castiel or Misha? ...I guess it is best to stay out of that fandom... I'm going to keep enjoying Supernatural in my bubble.
Old 05-31-2013, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I can tell you all the things I read people finding wrong with Castiel but obviously Im not gonna. What I dont get is how people dont see that he is the victim here who has tried everything in his power (not a little) and has given up everything for the man he loves (be that romantically or as a friend). I cant anymore! How on earth is he in the wrong?
Im a grown woman, how can things like that drive me to tears?

Whats wrong with Misha, uhm yeah, let's not go there either. I cannot think about it without getting upset.

all rules seem a bit arbitrary on It really depends on the actual mods and posters on the particular board. I dont actually mind the no doubleposting rule, I get it, but some senseless rules annoy the heck out of me.