Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 11-16-2019, 10:01 PM
Master Fan

For me it’s hard because I see everyone in happy relationships and then I look at my life and realize I’m just the rad auntie. I would LOVE to be with someone and have kids, but I do adore my freedom of not being tied down to someone. Who knows what the future will hold. For now I’m still the rad auntie who spoils my niece and nephew and dyes my hair whatever color my niece decides I should. So far it’s been Rose Gold, Purply/Blue, Purple and now a Blue/Turquoise. She loves it because she will see me with a different color and tell me which to do next.
Old 11-16-2019, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hardly ever see my neices and nephews much now but they are all bordering teenagers and don’t want to hang with us uncool adults, I’m betting!

I know I’ve said it before but after seeing my siblings marriage relationships, it doesn’t make me think it’s the best option for a happy, content life. It can complicate life. I do love how I can sleep late on weekends, spend money how I want, do what I want whenever I want.

I would like a partner but it would have to be pretty laid back, yet devoted for me to give up the freedom I have in my own life right now.
Old 11-17-2019, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Speaking strictly for myself, I'm not sure being with someone would prevent the moments of loneliness I do have, once in a while. Like, personally, my biggest moments of loneliness have been when I was with people and not by myself.

I do realize it's more complicated than that. And I'm not ready to close down any doors on the relationship front. I'm just not uncomfortable alone.
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I guess technically I don't live alone, I have my cat who is alive and does "talk" to me. And give me attention. When its just me and not even a pet, it might actually feel not that great.
Old 11-19-2019, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've never had a pet. so I can't answer that.
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread