Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2023, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so happy for you! You have to come back and tell us all about it.

But, seriously, you'll be fine. Try and listen to what they're saying. That's what you want to remember.
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2023, 07:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

That's awesome. Let us know how it goes!
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2023, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've been excited for you, thinking about it.
Old 01-12-2023, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Only like 10 hours til! But whose counting at midnight?

I’m excited too, it still won’t be real until I see them in the same screen as me though.
Old 01-12-2023, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait to hear back!
Old 01-13-2023, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, that was unreal but wonderful. Wow, if there are any Brooklyn 99 fans here, just know the love for the characters can easily extend to the quality people who acted the them. Joe was the host so he was full of storytelling and he said my name so many times. (I'm not used to hearing others address me by my name and it felt so inclusive as a human) He told me some stories when I brought up some episodes and Stephanie and him would sometimes talk to each other cause they are friends and I was there just listening being a part of it

Stephanie was more low-key but she gave alot of thoughtful, deep answers to my questions I had. And it was for 30 minutes but they gave me an HOUR to talk to them. I recommended a book for her to read to her daughter and she got so excited about it! I just love how when I brought up thoughts or things I loved about a character or an episode they would tell me things that happened on the set during the filming!!

All I could tell them at the end was how special they were and the show and Stephanie gave herself a hug with her eyes closed like she was feeling my words to her. so cute! And she also blew my mind about how Melissa wasn't really knowledgable about the Baby Sitter's Club books, but Amy was, and Rosa wasn't really into the books, but Stephanie herself was the one filling Melissa in cause she actually loved the books. hahahah

So memorable and they even allowed me to take a screen shot of the 3 of us for my memory. OMG they may be the best ones to deserve a fandom!!!!!
Old 01-13-2023, 08:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for coming back to share.

That is amazing. So happy for you. And wonderful to hear.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Wow, Leanne, that sounds amazing. Especially when it was originally only going to be 30 minutes and they gave you a whole hour to talk to your favourite actors. I would love a whole hour with Tom! Congrats on an amazing opportunity! I'm sure the money was well spent, and it's always a good thing when it goes to a good cause.
Old 01-14-2023, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have a feeling they always had an idea that it could be an hour, but they obviously didn't know Leanne. So, you know, if she turned out to be a creepy weirdo, there would be an easy exit to the meeting.

But, of course, Leanne is anything but a creepy weirdo, and they found themselves having a lot of fun. Obviously.

I'm so happy for you, Leanne. It sounds so awesome. And it sounds like you enjoyed your time, which is what I wanted the most for you.

Thank you for coming back and telling us all about it.
Old 01-15-2023, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww, yeah thanks! Omg, like I’ve had this little pep in my step since Thursday. Such a good experience. I can’t believe that my actual “celebrity crush” woman met me and within an hour, she made a little happy self hug in response to something I told them and I had forgotten til tonight that she also gave me “the chef’s kiss” sign twice in response to something I was saying! Doesn't giving the “chef’s kiss” means you think something was perfect? obviously I said stuff that resonated with her.

I actually think she and Joe lifted any possible depression I still felt. and I can’t imagine feeling it so bad again after Stephanie actually gave me 2 chef’s kisses. For real. To me. So cool, I hope the rest of 2023 will be as good as right now.

Last edited by reason to believe; 01-15-2023 at 11:10 PM
reason to believe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2023, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Whatever happens next in 3023, it cannot ever take this experience away from you, Leanne. Keep it in your back pocket as a reminder that good things can always happen.
Old 02-23-2023, 06:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

My current crush is Taron Egerton

~
"Sit down you inarticulate Bumble" - Dumbledore (AVPM)
MissSomerhalder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's a good person to have a crush on.
Old 04-12-2023, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It’s so funny having a genuine crush cause mine (Stephanie Beatriz) just announced she, her husband and sister are opening a business to sell their own focaccia bread. for some reason, the thought of her going this direction of baking aside from acting makes me feel like she’s even cuter than ever! I wasn’t expecting that from her this year, but makes her more appealing to me and I don’t know why, I guess it seems so “quaint”.
Old 04-13-2023, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

It may seem quaint, but it's a lot of hard work. I wish her and her family luck.

I'm glad the news made you happy, though.
Reply   Post New Thread