Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-14-2004, 05:31 AM
Extreme Fan

then again almost all (or most) babies are kute. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] forgive me, i'm so mean. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2004, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Colin James:
<STRONG>Too bad I only look cute as a baby [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
joanne i though you were an evil baby [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] I was an ugly baby really!! i will show you guys later!
Old 04-14-2004, 07:20 AM
Master Fan

I don't have pictures from the first nine months of my life [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
I blame my parents for it but they didn't want to take any pictures because I was in a plaster from my pelvis till my toes [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And my mom says that everyone cried when they saw me for the first time [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2004, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

aww sniff that's just so sweet noone ever cried for me [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] and I can't find the pics think my sis stole them!
Old 04-15-2004, 03:34 AM
Elite Fan

I guess babies cry so much in general they might have a crying effect on others too at times [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Well I was told I cried and I shiver a lot at the aame time as a baby [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2004, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

haha I always cried when i was with my grandpa he didn't like baby's he never want to hold me I'm just sad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2004, 04:04 AM
Elite Fan

Aww how do you know your grandpa never want to hold you as a child, I'm sure he loves you but maybe you guys don't happen to have a photo taken of when he was carrying you, well i have yet to see any of my baby photos really [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2004, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

aww lol i don't know cuz my mother told me! all my photo's dissapeard I have to ask my sister when she is at home!
Old 04-16-2004, 06:08 PM
Extreme Fan

yes ask her [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
i'll have to look for mine as well. but they should be easy to find.

any of you seen Kill Bill 2 yet?
i haven't ..becuase i have to work..but tomorrow i shall go.
Old 04-17-2004, 01:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

no me neither i just saw cheaper by the dozen yesterday with my cuty tom welling [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] gosh that guy is just so hot!
Old 04-17-2004, 02:04 AM
Elite Fan

I'm going to see Passion Of The Christ tomorrow, should be interesting. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2004, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

ieeeeehh that's the last movie i wanna see! i heard it's horrible! ok but tell me what you think of it plz!
Old 04-17-2004, 06:39 AM
Extreme Fan

yeah, tell me how the Passion of Christ is! i really wanna see it, but i can't cos i'm not 18. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] it's rated R here cos of too much gory stuff.
Old 04-17-2004, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

he why do you have to be 18?
we have to be 16 ! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] lucky me i can see every movie I want!
Old 04-17-2004, 07:00 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm SO bored..I have homework to do (a research plan) to write, but I just can't focus...I can't even decide what music I feel like listening to! Anyone else up?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread