Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-12-2004, 10:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Hello bored people [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i love the baby ... so cute !

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Old 04-12-2004, 09:48 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hello bored friends. Could I possibly be added to the list? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I can prove that I've been bored my entire life...all my yearbook pictures from 3rd grade to 6th grade have my eyes half-shut. Too bad I have no picture posting talent.
Old 04-13-2004, 12:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Roswellgirl1001:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hello bored friends. Could I possibly be added to the list? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I can prove that I've been bored my entire life...all my yearbook pictures from 3rd grade to 6th grade have my eyes half-shut. Too bad I have no picture posting talent.</STRONG>
You are added and welcome here [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Hmm, just looking at the baby makes me wish I was one again cus I consider babies to be one of the luckiest beings really, the fact that they are the center of attention and besides that, well i think you guys would know... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2004, 01:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Can i be added to the list please you can tell im bored [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] its 3:55am and im on the internet... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] although i am tired [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2004, 01:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lyndsi:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Can i be added to the list please you can tell im bored [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] its 3:55am and im on the internet... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] although i am tired [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Sure, welcome here as well btw [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

~ Joanne
Old 04-13-2004, 02:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Colin James:
<STRONG>

Sure, welcome here as well btw [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

~ Joanne</STRONG>
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Thnx for adding me this is an awesome thread its so cool [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] im like a proud bored person... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2004, 02:31 AM
Elite Fan

Being bored is nothing to be ashamed off, cus well it doesn't mean we are boring though [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2004, 05:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Colin James:
<STRONG>Being bored is nothing to be ashamed off, cus well it doesn't mean we are boring though [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]</STRONG>
yea! cos half the time i'm bored only because i'm too lazy/tired to do anything else. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2004, 06:28 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Nightwish--no the baby's not me.
i was just bored..and searched bored int eh google image search thought the baby was cute [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

the baby is thinking "Oh damn, i wonder how much longer i have to do this baby stuff?*big baby sigh*"

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] well i dont' know..that's my version i guess.
Old 04-13-2004, 07:17 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm so bored right now. (Big surprise)
I was at a track meet, and even there I was bored. Everyone else had their adrenaline running, and screaming at each other. I just sat in the stands, waiting my turn and yawning. A lot of people said to me, "Gee...you look bored."

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Ya think?
Old 04-14-2004, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Ai Ninjai:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Nightwish--no the baby's not me.
i was just bored..and searched bored int eh google image search thought the baby was cute [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

the baby is thinking "Oh damn, i wonder how much longer i have to do this baby stuff?*big baby sigh*"

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] well i dont' know..that's my version i guess.</STRONG>
hahaaha lol sorry i really thought that it was you :lol; please forgive me [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2004, 02:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nightwish:
<STRONG>

hahaaha lol sorry i really thought that it was you :lol; please forgive me [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]dont' worry.. i actually wish that was me.. I must admit..i was not exactly a cute baby.
only my mom would say i was cute.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
shall i post a pic?

[ 04-14-2004: Message edited Ai Ninjai ]
Old 04-14-2004, 02:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Roswellgirl1001:
<STRONG>I'm so bored right now. (Big surprise)
I was at a track meet, and even there I was bored. Everyone else had their adrenaline running, and screaming at each other. I just sat in the stands, waiting my turn and yawning. A lot of people said to me, "Gee...you look bored."

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Ya think?</STRONG>
you run?

edit: i mean..duh of course you run..
that's cool. like competitions and stuff?
i used to run--but i only lasted 1 year then got
shin splints and then got discouraged .

[ 04-14-2004: Message edited Ai Ninjai ]
Old 04-14-2004, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Ai Ninjai:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]dont' worry.. i actually wish that was me.. I must admit..i was not exactly a cute baby.
only my mom would say i was cute.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
shall i post a pic?

[ 04-14-2004: Message edited Ai Ninjai ]</STRONG>
ahah yes please lol i will also post a picture of me as a baby on the picture thread here on this topic!
Old 04-14-2004, 05:28 AM
Elite Fan

Too bad I only look cute as a baby [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]