Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2020, 05:31 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I'm early in it, but I mean a lot is known about this president to begin with, but I don't know a lot about Fred Trump Sr., which is Trump's dad & he was from Mary Trump's account not very interested in caring for his own children. According to her, Don Sr. watched his dad Fred Sr. bully her dad Fred Jr. who died due in part to alcoholism suffered a fatal heart attack in 1981. The White House claims that president Trump's relationship with Fred Sr. was warm. Mary blames much of her family's dysfunction on Fred Sr. Mary Trump told the Washingto Post that Trump winning the 2016 presidential election was the worst night of her life.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 09:43 PM
Master Fan

There is this thing I am part of called finishathon which is basically a bookathon and you finish books you had started, but never finished.
Old 08-31-2020, 10:23 PM

Yeah. I have had problems finishing reading books this year because in part my local library has been closed for most of it. It's tough for me to read books or newspapers at home with kids as I live wirh my niece & nephews, but I'll try to finish reading more this fall.
Old 09-01-2020, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would have to begin by finding all the books I've started and never finished. I tend to flit pretty heavily.
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 11:54 PM

There's so much to read. I have It Was All a Lie: How the Republican Party Became Trump by Stuart Stevens, Donald Trump V. the United States by Michael Schmidt of the N.Y. Times, Rise Up: Confronting a Country at the Crossroads by So Sharpton, Disloyal: A Memoir: The True Story of the Former Personal Attorney to Donald J. Trump by Michael Cohen, & Compromised: Counterintelligence and the Threat of Donald J. Trump by Peter Strzok on hold at libraries among a few other books including Mary Trump's from this summer. Let me know if you've read any of those.
Old 09-16-2020, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't. I had a whole bunch of books about George W. Bush and then he went out of office and it felt so good that I didn't want to read anything about the man. So, you know, depending on what happens in November, I may not be up to reading anything about Trump (hopefully) ever again.
Old 09-17-2020, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

Still trying to work on the books I want to complete.
Old 09-19-2020, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

I try to avoid being tough with myself on that. When I bring discipline to my reading, it becomes a chore. And I like reading, so I want to continue loving to do that.
Old 09-23-2020, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have a library book I've renewed twice without reading so far. I guess its a good time now since its approaching the Halloween season. Its called "Baby Teeth" about a child who terrorizes her mother.
Old 09-23-2020, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

This is why I buy. It's a waste of money, but it comes with so much less pressure.
Old 10-06-2020, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I've become the slowest reader of books, ever! Hasn't changed how many books I want to read though!!
Old 10-06-2020, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't like to pressure myself when it comes to reading.
Old 10-10-2020, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

i am finishing the third book of the God Wave trilogy by Patrick Hemstreet.

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Jen's Herald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm re-reading Milly Johnson.
Old 12-14-2020, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I got some books to tide me over during break
various subjects:
cannibis
Monty Python