ETA: I'll be back later tonight
Old 07-28-2005, 01:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Decided to de-lurk...

Hello guys...
Old 07-28-2005, 06:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey guys..just thought I'd pop in after I saw Kel's siggy

Dont mean to butt in or anything Phee but that's horrible and the cops are useless..get a private eye if you can afford it..they get paid to work so they have to..cops get paid to sit on their arse and nothing else..they are pretty useless for crimes..unless you are a "high society" member.
Old 07-28-2005, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

DanieTreq and Lisa Welcome to the Aussie Thread

ETA: If anyone knows of a good product to unblock a kitchen drain, can you post it here?

My kitchen drain at home is blocked and having no contact with strong men or Mike from Desperate Housewives I'm at a lost with what to do .... I've even used the plunger
Old 07-28-2005, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

Hi guys!
Just jumping on quickly to say hello and that I miss you all!
Been so busy since moving to Sydney - and I don't have internet access at home which is a pain!!!

I quit my job on Tuesday - I was working in Sports Promotions doing campaigns for Rugby League teams (South Sydney Rabbitohs, Cronulla Sharks etc) but the hours were so long!

I have had about 10 interviews since then so I am rather confident I will have a new job in no time!

BIG and

Nadene
Old 07-28-2005, 10:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hiya Danie and Lisa, welcome to the thread. Feel free to butt in at any time.

Lisa, hiring a PI would be all kinds of cool (just like in the movies! ) but I dunno if my parents could afford that. Apparently the cops did get a full palm print off the top of the car, so they were gonna run that through their fingerprint database thingo. Apparently some other people in the street have had stuff like lawnmowers stolen recently, so maybe it wasn't the ex boyfriend and his mate, but I'm still not convinced.

Anyway, things aren't all bad for my brother, coz he got a new job the other day working at a bottle shop. $25 per hour on the weekends, $17 per hour during the week, and you know he'll get invited to all the parties coz he can get his mates cheap booze, so even though his car got trashed, things are looking up for him.

Peachy get yerself some Drano or something like that (they'll probably have it at the supermarket, or if not try a hardware store). Those kinda drain cleaners have all that corrosive type stuff in em that you can't get on your hands or you'll get chemical burns and all that fun stuff. If that doesn't work, then you'll probably hafta call a plumber.

BUBBLES!!!! Long time no see!! Probably best that you got outta that job coz Sydney rugby league teams suck (though Ashley Harrison, who plays for the Bunnies is cool, coz he used to be a Bronco ) and I don't think you wanna be associated with people who suck.

Your wifey told us a while back that you'd gotten yourself a new man in Sydney.
Old 07-29-2005, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Afternoon,

Its Friday, I got paid and I've got Degrassi Jnr High S2 on DVD ... my weekend is all set.

Phee Thanks for the tips. I brought some Draino today, without reading the back and its only for S bends not U bends ... but I googled blocked drains and apparently bicarb soda and vinegar may work. So that'll be my mission for when I get home.

BUBBLES!!!!!!! Welcome back.
Old 07-29-2005, 04:44 AM
Extreme Fan

De-lurking again...

Thanks for the warm welcome... I've been a little *scared* to jump in...

Ok, I'm a little lost, but I hope things are ok with you, Phee.

Peachy, I always find that a good wooden chop stick does the trick to un-clog the drain!!!
Old 07-29-2005, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Friday

Well I've tried every method possible for my clogged drain (thanks for the chopstick tip Danie) and well nothing is working.

Some site told me that bicarb soda and boiling hot vinegar would do the trick, now my house stinks of vinegar, I need to mop the kitchen and do laundry ... oh what a raging weekend I'm going to have.

So tomorrow, its off to Bunnings, I haven't been to Bunnings since 2002, this will be interesting

Danie Great to see you back again, never be afraid to pop into this thread, we're a friendly bunch and tend to rant about useless and boring things ... well that's just me. But its never one of those threads, that you can't join in and have a chat.

The majority of us are Perthies
Old 07-29-2005, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Peachy.
So tomorrow, its off to Bunnings, I haven't been to Bunnings since 2002, this will be interesting

:
Bunnings is evil

thank god is friday, what a **** week its been, *grumbles* stupid work and stocktake, they can kiss my ass.

hey Dani

@ Nadene, i have forgotton when your coming back to Perth, i would forget my head at the moment if it wasnt screwed on
Old 07-29-2005, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm going to go early. I get lost in those kind of places ... it takes me forever to navigate the supermarket
Old 07-30-2005, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sink is still blocked I think I need to call a plumber.
Old 07-30-2005, 03:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Peachy.

Sink is still blocked I think I need to call a plumber.
aww...bella you poor thing, i think its time to bite the bullet and get the plumber in

ETA: off to the boys house, enjoy your sat night all !
Old 07-30-2005, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Jen

I called my sister as I thought her hubby could help me as he is male and can fixes things around the house, but he claims that he doesn't know what to do.
Old 07-30-2005, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

:wave: Hey sorry I haven't been on last night :) I was catching up with smallville season 2 dvds

LISA :eek: welcome :hug: my sig rocks right :D haha :goof:
DanieTreg :wave: welcome also jump into the thread any time, don't be scared, we don't bite, much :lol: ok?
If you both want to be added to the aussie list, please say so :)

Bella :hug: thanks again for the ebay help
I'll digi cam, the kitchen problem for you :look: I mean, what I use :lol:

One of theses things :lol: you go up and down

Nadene :hug: About time girl :kiss: it's great to hear from you again
Long hours? I don't blame you one bit :nod: I hope we hear from you very soon :hug:

Phee :D I want your brother's job :lol: that's great money :eek:

**Disable smilies in text** too many.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread