Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-21-2004, 11:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Happy birthday, Phee! [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] Many happy returns for the day. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Shannon, Kelly looks beautiful in that LJ icon of yours, that's a nice eyeshadow colour. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And hee to the chest shot. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 02-22-2004, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Back on the net [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Sunday = Sport [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] grr...
Old 02-22-2004, 08:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the b'day wishes, all. [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Too bad my main present hadn't actually arrived ('twas purchased on ebay and hasn't made it down here yet) but with any luck it'll arrive sooner or later. *fingers crossed* [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Weather report for Brissie: the thermometer outside our kitchen window only goes as high as 48 degrees, and that mercury was aaaallll the way up the top at one point today!!! 50 freaking degrees!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

But thankfully it rained a bit tonight and finally cooled down a little bit. We also got some very impressive lightning, which was pretty cool to watch. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Love a good lightning display. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

Holy DAMN! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I'd DIE in 50 degree heat!
Old 02-22-2004, 10:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah, well, we didn't hang around at home too long. Went over to the in-laws' place and hung out in their aircon instead. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Seriously though, 50 degrees is just insane. I stood there staring at the thermometer in disbelief for a few minutes. Just couldn't wrap my head around the concept that it was 50 freaking degrees, but that's what it said, and it sure as hell felt like it, too!
Old 02-22-2004, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, it just shouldn't get that high. One of my friends was over in the Middle East over summer, and he said it got up to 54/55C... I was like, "That cannot be comfortable OR possible!" Weather's so retarded.
Old 02-22-2004, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Phee Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed it, I don't really get on the net much on the weekends. Was it Saturday? That was my dad's bday too! He turned hmmm.... I think 47 [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I am moving this weekend. Thank goodness I am sick of tripping over boxes!
Old 02-22-2004, 10:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **Shannon**:
<STRONG>"That cannot be comfortable OR possible!" Weather's so retarded.</STRONG>
Yup, mother nature's a bitch. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Thanks Bubbles. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] My b'day was actually Sunday. When I posted about it it was already after midnight here in Brissie. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hope the move goes well. I've only ever moved once in my whole life, and with my mother hovering around trying to control all the proceedings, let's just say it turned into one of the most stressful days of my life and I was ready to scream by the end of it all! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 10:54 PM
Master Fan

I have moved twice but the first time I was only a baby and the second time I was only about 4 so I don't remember either times [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I am really not looking forward to the actual move. I am looking forward to living in the beautiful house though!
Old 02-23-2004, 01:32 AM
Addicted Fan

I have never moved. I have lived in my house for my whole life. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2004, 02:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by GavBot:
<STRONG>I have never moved. I have lived in my house for my whole life. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
i have moved 10 times in 20 years [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

my parents are very nomadic [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2004, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I heard about QLD [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] the heatwave [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] people dying

Katie Holmes [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] going to be on Punk'D next week [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I have to watch it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2004, 08:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

I love Punk'd. Ashton Kutcher is a nutjob and I love him to bits. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yup, there've been several deaths due to the heat up here. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Thankfully it rained a bit tonight so it's a bit cooler.

My dad has lived in the same house his whole life! I'm actually not sure why he and mum didn't get their own place when they got married. I should ask them that sometime. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I think it may have had something to do with my grandmother being sick, and being the only child, dad didn't wanna move out or something like that. Anyway, they just got an extension built onto the house and my parents went right on living with my grandparents (who have since both passed away), and they have no intention of ever moving.

I joked with my little brother that he'll have to carry on the tradition of being the son who never moves out of home, but he assures me that 'aint gonna happen. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

When hubby and I eventually buy a house (which probably won't be anytime this century unless we win a million or something [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] ) I'd like it to be a place that we can stay in forever. Part of my reasoning is that I desperately want to paint murals on the walls (and a few ceilings) in my "dream house", and I can't do that if we're gonna up and sell the place and move in the future. Hubby is aware that my goal is to turn our future house into one big work of art and while he thinks I'm completely insane (in a good way of course) he knows there's not a damn thing he can do to talk me out of it. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 02-23-2004: Message edited Phee ]
Old 02-24-2004, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Phee:
<STRONG>I love Punk'd. Ashton Kutcher is a nutjob and I love him to bits. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I like him in 70's show and "Just Married" movie but [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I can't stand him acting like a fruitcake...nut [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] talking like a 14 year old boy *runs* [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2004, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Phee:
<STRONG>I love Punk'd. Ashton Kutcher is a nutjob and I love him to bits. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

]</STRONG>
he must smoke some heavy duty drugs before doing that show [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]