Part-Time Fan

a teaser trailor is available here for Scotts new movie Strangers

Exclusive The Strangers Trailer! - ShockTillYouDrop.com
Old 08-21-2007, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted to RSS (View Post)
Genki, Hi! Maybe the site is a little at fault, too. My hubbie won't even go close to my laptop. I've read all posts, but could not answer. Besides, there's a jealousy/hate relationship going, too, I suspect. Ever since they met, the feeing for Ben is mixed. Not for me. Can women be innocently attracted to several guys at the same time? I guess, I am. Guys, continue the good work!
aww.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocitrus (View Post)

Thanks for the video, i can't wait to see it. I love scary movies
Old 08-21-2007, 01:03 PM
Total Fan

It looks great! I can't wait to see it.

Old 08-21-2007, 02:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sweetttttttt!!!! Thanks for bringing it over here ocitrus!!!
That looks so good, and scary. I cannot wait.
"It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point, in the silences, I heard you. And now I'm left with words, these useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep. To bring you back to me."
Old 08-21-2007, 06:10 PM
Supreme Fan

Thank oyu for posting the trailer for Scott's movie.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:59 AM
Supreme Fan

Scott will be at the Toronto International Film Festival. H eis on the Officially announced list.

The GATE » Star gazing at the 2007 TIFF
Old 08-22-2007, 02:21 PM
Total Fan

That is great!!! Thanks for info.

Old 08-22-2007, 04:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcountry (View Post)
That pic is
What picture are you talking about. bbcountry?

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 08-22-2007, 06:12 PM
Supreme Fan

thanks to dune for this information.
New project for Scott.

Egoyan unleashes 'Adoration'
Film to star Speedman, Blanchard
By TAMSEN TILLSON

TORONTO -- Atom Egoyan's next project will star Scott Speedman, Rachel Blanchard, Devon Bostick plus his wife and longtime muse, Arsinee Khanjian.
Egoyan described pic, titled "Adoration" and which begins lensing in Toronto in mid-September, as a drama that deals with teens navigating "this brave new world and how people can invent themselves, or re-invent themselves, through technology."

The script for the C$5 million ($4.7 million) feature is "fluid," just the way Egoyan said he likes it.

Executive produced by Robert Lantos, "Adoration" is produced by Egoyan and Simone Urdl and Jennifer Weiss, the duo who, along with Daniel Iron, produced Sarah Polley's "Away From Her."

Lantos' new distribution shingle, called Maximum Films, is the Canadian distributor, with ARP handling distribution in France.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:44 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted to RSS (View Post)
What picture are you talking about. bbcountry?
This one posted by dawygirl:

2Nickles, thanks for the info, it's good news for Scott, and us!!!!

Old 08-23-2007, 06:57 PM
Supreme Fan

Here is some more info on the movie thanks to mjw. I was afraid for a bit Scott would be playing a teenager. Thankfully not!

Billed as a teen drama that "will examine how kids redefine themselves through the Internet," ADORATION actually sounds a good deal more complex than that. Add to the teen drama, a newsstory about a man and his pregnant girlfriend who try to get a bomb on a plane to Israel, and the way in which Simon, a 17-year-old high school student retells the same story on the web using his own family as a backdrop.
Old 08-24-2007, 07:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocitrus (View Post)

Okay I've been waiting for the trailer since I heard about the movie, thanks so much for posting the link .
Very creepy and scary, can't wait to see it.
Old 08-24-2007, 07:44 AM
Total Fan

Me too!!

Old 08-24-2007, 10:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcountry (View Post)
Me too!!
bbcountry, what do you know about Maeve?

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.